PDA

View Full Version : Big Ups to PHOTOGLOU and the Anaheim Team!

al cole'holic
06-20-2007, 06:29 PM
(I spend way too much time in the SPAM section I guess :) )
Anyone here who has bought a Chevy from Jay knows firsthand how awesome their deal went, I've bought 2 from him, and know they have been made a customer for life or at least every time they buy a Chevy. I wanted to give Jay a big ups and a thank you for the top notch and first rate service he gave to me on the service end of things for a change. His team at Anaheim took care of me very well and exceeded my expectations, I knew they would be good which is why I drove from Simi to deal with him in the first place! I would highly recommend that anyone here wanting the same quality PHOTOGLOU provides in the purchase end for all their service needs on a Chevy to go to Anaheim. I was getting headaches and hassles from the service dealers here in the SFV but Team Anaheim was straight as hell
So, thanks again Jay and like I've said before I am a customer for life and continue to send referrals your way anytime I can!

LuckyStrike
06-20-2007, 06:48 PM
(I spend way too much time in the SPAM section I guess :) )
Anyone here who has bought a Chevy from Jay knows firsthand how awesome their deal went, I've bought 2 from him, and know they have been made a customer for life or at least every time they buy a Chevy. I wanted to give Jay a big ups and a thank you for the top notch and first rate service he gave to me on the service end of things for a change. His team at Anaheim took care of me very well and exceeded my expectations, I knew they would be good which is why I drove from Simi to deal with him in the first place! I would highly recommend that anyone here wanting the same quality PHOTOGLOU provides in the purchase end for all their service needs on a Chevy to go to Anaheim. I was getting headaches and hassles from the service dealers here in the SFV but Team Anaheim was straight as hell
So, thanks again Jay and like I've said before I am a customer for life and continue to send referrals your way anytime I can!
You might have a chance @ the Seat...???:D :D