PDA

View Full Version : Jay Photoglo!???!??!?!?

Havasu Carrera
06-20-2007, 11:09 PM
Was he the one with the SERIOUS killer deals on Chevy trucks??
I need a FULLY LOADED TO THE HILT!!! EVERYTHING Possible except Diesel. Denali. Anyone want to give me a best deal good for only a day deal? OTD no bs. CASH?? Thanks :)

riverbound
06-20-2007, 11:23 PM
I need a FULLY LOADED TO THE HILT!!! EVERYTHING Possible except Diesel. Denali. Anyone want to give me a best deal good for only a day deal? OTD no bs. CASH?? Thanks :)
Denali is a GMC truck...he only does Chevy.

voodoomedman
06-21-2007, 04:43 AM
Yes Denali is GMC but you should be able to get pretty much all the same options in the Chevy. Photoglou is the guy. He has his own section in here under the manufacturer forums. It says Anaheim Chevrolet.

goneboatin
06-21-2007, 06:22 AM
If you're set on a Denali try Nick Borrelli at Thorson GMC in Pasadena (626) 795-8851 - No BS, he's a straight shooter, he took care of me.
Whatever you do just stay away from Rio Rancho GMC in Pomona!

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-21-2007, 06:27 AM
PHOTOGLOU he's our man, if he can't do it no one can.. :D :D

scarabrick2
06-21-2007, 06:36 AM
I still don't think he's going to give you a ride in the Fountain on ski weekend:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

PHOTOGLOU
06-21-2007, 05:05 PM
Sorry need more info... Short bed or Long, 1/2 ton or 3/4 Motor size, 2 or 4wd????

BOBALOO
06-21-2007, 05:37 PM
If you're set on a Denali try Nick Borrelli at Thorson GMC in Pasadena (626) 795-8851 - No BS, he's a straight shooter, he took care of me.
Whatever you do just stay away from Rio Rancho GMC in Pomona!
On a side note, I hate Thorsen They had my truck for over 2 months out of the 18 months I had it. :mad: It would die leaving their driveway, almost everytime it was fixed.:mad: I proved that they did NOT do things to the truck that their techs told me they did.
Rio Rancho fixed it right the FIRST time.
I dont like ford but after 2 crappy Chevys, I bought one, no major problems yet.I have to admit the new Chevy bodystyles are sweet though:D

lewiville
06-21-2007, 05:49 PM
On a side note, I hate Thorsen They had my truck for over 2 months out of the 18 months I had it. :mad: It would die leaving their driveway, almost everytime it was fixed.:mad: I proved that they did NOT do things to the truck that their techs told me they did.
I dont like ford but after 2 crappy Chevys, I bought one, no major problems yet.I have to admit the new Chevy bodystyles are sweet though:D
that sucks. the first time I bought a Cheby, all of a sudden I have people hittin my ass, really!

Havasu Carrera
06-21-2007, 09:46 PM
that sucks. the first time I bought a Cheby, all of a sudden I have people hittin my ass, really!
I guess they got great brakes! Thanks everyone!
I will hit the phones tomorrow. Way to go on the cheer leading to!:D

goneboatin
06-22-2007, 07:03 AM
I can't vouch for Thorson's service yet, but the sales guy took top honors compared to the yahoos at Rio.