PDA

View Full Version : Semi Pro Soccer Game Fundraiser in Temecula

HM
06-21-2007, 07:26 AM
I am on the board of a new non-profit soccer club called USA Trident FC. They are putting on a fundraiser semi-Pro Between Trident and Orange County's Blue Star team that is this Friday, June 22nd at 7:30 at Harveston Park in Temecula.
This is a fundraise for a team member, Brandon Balance, of the UK based Trident who needs to have a brain tumor removed.
Tickets are $10 for adults and $5 for kids under 10 years old.
If you know anyone that would like to see a pro soccer game, please pass this info along. This is a great cause to go see a pro soccer team and the talent that is in our back yard.
I am the Marketing Director/Public Relations of USA Trident FC and I am also looking for game day sponsors. We have field banners available and all sponsors will be included in our correspondance in our mailers and flyers.
PM me or call me at 951-990-6779.

HM
06-21-2007, 07:49 AM
Tickets to the game can be purchased online at www.usatridentfc.com

Froggystyle
06-21-2007, 07:53 AM
I am strangely interested... :D

HM
06-21-2007, 08:00 AM
I am strangely interested... :D
LOL...you would actually really like these guys. They are creating a league/club that defies what most leagues/clubs do and they are making a few people upset by doing things differently. They are grass roots right now and have an incredible passion for what they do. The board is made up of retired pro soccer players and they are building a league/club they wish existed when they grew up.

HM
06-21-2007, 08:35 AM
Can we have a kick the midget contest at half time?
You get extra points if you kick the midget in the goal from midfield. :D

rrrr
06-21-2007, 03:55 PM
You get extra points if you kick the midget in the goal from midfield. :D
You gonna wear a helmet, HM? :D

HM
06-21-2007, 03:57 PM
You gonna wear a helmet, HM? :D
Why...did you want to buff the helmet? :D

lewiville
06-21-2007, 05:00 PM
Tickets to the game can be purchased online at www.usatridentfc.com
HM,
you guys were just at our board meeting ( MYSL) asking for field space right?
Dano

HM
06-21-2007, 05:09 PM
HM,
you guys were just at our board meeting ( MYSL) asking for field space right?
Dano
Yes.

lewiville
06-21-2007, 05:09 PM
it is you guys. Just look you up and reconized Brandon. I hope we can work something out. Brandon seems like a cool lad (thats all my english lingo).
I do the marketing for MYSL and Im the U8 comish. Lots of work. On top of that Im my kids coach, u10 and U8 teams.
Dano

dmontzsta
06-21-2007, 05:24 PM
What is MYSL? I play soccer (playing tonight) and just fell in love with the sport about a year ago. My son just joined a club team.

HM
06-21-2007, 05:39 PM
it is you guys. Just look you up and reconized Brandon. I hope we can work something out. Brandon seems like a cool lad (thats all my english lingo).
I do the marketing for MYSL and Im the U8 comish. Lots of work. On top of that Im my kids coach, u10 and U8 teams.
Dano
Brandon and the rest of the board are crazy soccer guys. they have a great vision and are extemely passionate about the sport. I am a non-soccer guy trying to help them get some direction with regards to marketing.

HM
06-21-2007, 05:39 PM
What is MYSL? I play soccer (playing tonight) and just fell in love with the sport about a year ago. My son just joined a club team.
Murrieta Youth Soccer League