PDA

View Full Version : Force VS norcalcat, what really happened

2forcefull
06-21-2007, 09:07 AM
Well I have talk to both this is what was said:
I talked to brad, asked him whats the deal, why don't you just fix the crack,
I know it's way out of warrantee, but how long could it take???
brad said " I told him to bring me the boat and I will do what ever it takes to
fix the crack in the gel. and Eric said he doesn't want to get it fixed now cause it's the middle of boating season"
what more could you ask of a builder on a 4 year old boat??? this is the only one with the crack problem and the builder is going to fix it free
So I talked to Eric (norcalcat)
I asked him if brad said to bring the boat back and he would fix it??
he said "Yes brad said to bring the boat back and he would fix it".
so I asked why don't you take it back?
He said " I don't want the down time and I don't think that they can
fix it".
so I said why don't you just live with the crack?
He said, " you don't understand, I love my boat and it is
perfect in every way,I don't want to sell it, I want to keep IT!!
I know the crack is there and I want it fixed!!!"
so there you have it,

NorCalCat
06-21-2007, 09:35 AM
Well I have talk to both this is what was said:
I talked to brad, asked him whats the deal, why don't you just fix the crack,
I know it's way out of warrantee, but how long could it take???
brad said " I told him to bring me the boat and I will do what ever it takes to
fix the crack in the gel. and Eric said he doesn't want to get it fixed now cause it's the middle of boating season"
what more could you ask of a builder on a 4 year old boat??? this is the only one with the crack problem and the builder is going to fix it free
So I talked to Eric (norcalcat)
I asked him if brad said to bring the boat back and he would fix it??
he said "Yes brad said to bring the boat back and he would fix it".
so I asked why don't you take it back?
He said " I don't want the down time and I don't think that they can
fix it".
so I said why don't you just live with the crack?
He said, " you don't understand, I love my boat and it is
perfect in every way,I don't want to sell it, I want to keep IT!!
I know the crack is there and I want it fixed!!!"
so there you have it,
Again Steve, stop spreading rumors. You did not listen to me when you called me, you were to busy yelling because you were concerned about not getting you boat finished.
Here is the real story.
I took delivery of the boat 4 summers ago in May. The maiden voyage was in Lake Havasu AZ. I returned to the shop on that Monday morning with several complaints. One of which was that there are cracks in the hull. So they fixed them. This happend 6 times, I drove back and forth to Force to have them fix these cracks. I was told by Brad that they needed to add a bulkhead so that it would minimize the flex. I also was told that the boat was shot too hot. The gell was too thick and was cracking. Well after 6 times to the shop to fix SEVERAL cracks later, I was given a promise that the boat will be fixed to showroom quality. Well, I take delivery of the boat last month and ALL the cracks are still there. (in addition they ripped the interior)
So, I asked Brad what he wanted to do? Build a new HULL ONLY nad use my existing equipment, build me a new boat at cost and you can buy mine back form me. He did not want to do either. Instead, my boat sat at Force for 4 months nothing was fixed, and it was a mud pit when I got it back.
Oh ya, the statement of it out of warantee...Read your purchase agreement. There is a 5 year warantee on the hull and craftsmanship, you retard.
So Steve, it is time you pipe down and understand the real story. It just seems real weird to me that you are so concerned about this issue. Does it concern you? Just because Brad is up to his ears in issues, is not my problem.
And do me a favor, do not call me again.
So that is the story.

2forcefull
06-21-2007, 09:56 AM
Here you go again runn'n your mouth,
Your boaTs a POS and thats your problem, you runn'n your mouth
which I have told you is nothing to do with me other than your lying to me on the condition and try'n to sell it to me is!
so the statement that you avoided was, Brad said bring it back and he will fix it, right or wrong.
Grow some balls, you only want to fight on the key board,
your issuse with Force is yours,
I am satisfied that Brad offered to fix the boat and all you want is a new one at cost and give you 90k for your 4 year old boat

2forcefull
06-21-2007, 10:00 AM
Again Steve, stop spreading rumors. You did not listen to me when you called me, you were to busy yelling because you were concerned about not getting you boat finished.
Here is the real story.
I took delivery of the boat 4 summers ago in May. The maiden voyage was in Lake Havasu AZ. I returned to the shop on that Monday morning with several complaints. One of which was that there are cracks in the hull. So they fixed them. This happend 6 times, I drove back and forth to Force to have them fix these cracks. I was told by Brad that they needed to add a bulkhead so that it would minimize the flex. I also was told that the boat was shot too hot. The gell was too thick and was cracking. Well after 6 times to the shop to fix SEVERAL cracks later, I was given a promise that the boat will be fixed to showroom quality. Well, I take delivery of the boat last month and ALL the cracks are still there. (in addition they ripped the interior)
So, I asked Brad what he wanted to do? Build a new HULL ONLY nad use my existing equipment, build me a new boat at cost and you can buy mine back form me. He did not want to do either. Instead, my boat sat at Force for 4 months nothing was fixed, and it was a mud pit when I got it back.
Oh ya, the statement of it out of warantee...Read your purchase agreement. There is a 5 year warantee on the hull and craftsmanship, you retard.
So Steve, it is time you pipe down and understand the real story. It just seems real weird to me that you are so concerned about this issue. Does it concern you? Just because Brad is up to his ears in issues, is not my problem.
So that is the story.
Come over to my house, Knock on the door, and call me a retard!
and you will be a man, and for that you will get a mans sized ass whipp'n

NorCalCat
06-21-2007, 10:05 AM
Here you go again runn'n your mouth,
Your boaTs a POS and thats your problem, you runn'n your mouth
which I have told you is nothing to do with me other than your lying to me on the condition and try'n to sell it to me is!
so the statement that you avoided was, Brad said bring it back and he will fix it, right or wrong.
Grow some balls, you only want to fight on the key board,
your issuse with Force is yours,
I am satisfied that Brad offered to fix the boat and all you want is a new one at cost and give you 90k for your 4 year old boat
Right...Bring the boat back for the SEVENTH time. When do you draw the line? You would not tolerate this if it was you car, would you?

2forcefull
06-21-2007, 10:07 AM
and more for the record,
Yes Force is building me a new boat,
and yes I talk to Brad.
and no I don't have anything to do with force the company
And yes I can't wait for my new boat to be finished,
It's gonna be bad ass, just the way I want it
and no one will have one like it, only a copy if another one like it is built!!!!!

2forcefull
06-21-2007, 10:09 AM
Right...Bring the boat back for the SEVENTH time. When do you draw the line? You would not tolerate this if it was you car, would you?
I draw the line now, I don't want to hear about you, your POS boat, or any of your other whiney ass problems.
again, talk to me toe to toe

2forcefull
06-21-2007, 10:16 AM
I hear ya, driver error sure can put alot of stress on a boat

DCBDaytona
06-21-2007, 10:48 AM
Here is the real story.
So that is the story.
As an outsider looking in, I have to say I believe NorCalCat's story a little more than the opposing. I'm beginning to wonder what 2ForceFull keeps repeatedly bringing up this issue...Let dead dogs lie.
Also, nothing personal here (don't beat me up).... but 2Forcefull your argument might have some validity if I could decifer it. ;)

OutCole'd
06-21-2007, 11:09 AM
Here is the real story.
So that is the story.
The way I'm reading this is he did give Brad a chance. He did take it back to be repaired.
How many times should he have to take it back?
Steve, would you take your car back to the same shop 6 times to have the same repair done without being frustrated? When do you loose confidence in a shop? Me, after two, I'd be done.
Come on, it was there for 4 months the last time, hell you bought & sold 5 boats in that time.:D

2forcefull
06-21-2007, 11:18 AM
The way I'm reading this is he did give Brad a chance. He did take it back to be repaired.
How many times should he have to take it back?
Steve, would you take your car back to the same shop 6 times to have the same repair done without being frustrated? When do you loose confidence in a shop? Me, after two, I'd be done.
Come on, it was there for 4 months the last time, hell you bought & sold 5 boats in that time.:D
maybe norcal will post a picture of the 5'' long crack in the gel that he want to lemon law a boat for!
the problem I have with him is he try'd to off the boat on me then went and had the motor rebuilt after I said no!!!
If it ran so perfect why did he have it rebuilt. I then read his letter from the attorney and his trailer is fall'n apart, his gps don't work and so on.

OutCole'd
06-21-2007, 11:19 AM
maybe norcal will post a picture of the 5'' long crack in the gel that he want to lemon law a boat for!
the problem I have with him is he try'd to off the boat on me then went and had the motor rebuilt after I said no!!!
If it ran so perfect why did he have it rebuilt. I then read his letter from the attorney and his trailer is fall'n apart, his gps don't work and so on.
I agree, you have a reason to be pissed at him for that, but sounds to me like he's got a legitimate beef with Force, hard to discount this. Six repair attempts?? Right or wrong?

NorCalCat
06-21-2007, 11:22 AM
Steve, again you have no idea what you are talking about. I didn't know you knew how to read...
There is nothing wrong with my trailer, and my motor was simply freshend up. That is all. Ronni built me a great engine and I asked him to freshin it up as the boat was already down there. Still runs great, not a leak and it is turn key. Just because you blew your engine up, does not mean Ronni is a tweaker and a crack head like you said to me on the phone yesterday.
And when I mentioned to you that is was in perfect condition, I also told you that the engine was being freshened and the gel was being fixed. So, I can say, "I told ya so."
So, just drop it. You are acting like a woman. :eek:

2forcefull
06-21-2007, 11:31 AM
I agree, you have a reason to be pissed at him for that, but sounds to me like he's got a legitimate beef with Force, hard to discount this. Six repair attempts?? Right or wrong?
there never was 6 repairs, he's exaggerating the whole deal try'n to
lemon law a boat, I don't have a dog in that fight but as a consumer
would like to know the truth. does anyone on this board believe this has been going on for 4 years??? or did it start when he wanted a canopy boat and couldn't afford it!!!
My dog is gonna bite his ass if he keeps call'n me a retard and talk'n shit to me!!!
the thing with the gel crack is it is not structual and the repair might end up worse than the gel crack

2forcefull
06-21-2007, 11:35 AM
Steve, again you have no idea what you are talking about. I didn't know you knew how to read...
There is nothing wrong with my trailer, and my motor was simply freshend up. That is all. Ronni built me a great engine and I asked him to freshin it up as the boat was already down there. Still runs great, not a leak and it is turn key. Just because you blew your engine up, does not mean Ronni is a tweaker and a crack head like you said to me on the phone yesterday.
And when I mentioned to you that is was in perfect condition, I also told you that the engine was being freshened and the gel was being fixed. So, I can say, "I told ya so."
So, just drop it. You are acting like a woman. :eek:
once again come to my house , knock on my door, and call me a woman
and we can deal.
I don't care about your lemon law POS boat

Havasu1986
06-21-2007, 11:36 AM
NorCalCat...Can you post a picture or cracks so the jury can decide. :D

BoatFloating
06-21-2007, 11:37 AM
Man we need to add a new name to this forum
Cats, Tunnels, Rhinos and Force BS.......
So Norcal tried to sell you a boat and said was showroom condition. I'm sure he said that because he was told Force would make it that way. You also called Force and they confirmed what Norcal told you about his. So you decided not to buy it and you are now pissed because it wasn't as advertised. Well at this point who cares? By airing all this now you brought out all the stuff that we wouldn't have known about. So to me it seems that you are your own worst enemy..... Seems that you're all up in Norcal's business and I'd be pissed too with your agenda that nobody knows what you are trying to accomplish. But I can tell you it's getting really old... Let it die and let Norcal handle his business with Brad. Now if Brad has an issue then let him tell his side of the story not you telling what he told you.....
IMHO ;)

2forcefull
06-21-2007, 11:46 AM
So Norcal tried to sell you a boat and said was showroom condition. I'm sure he said that because he was told Force would make it that way. You also called Force and they confirmed what Norcal told you about his. So you decided not to buy it and you are now pissed because it wasn't as advertised. Well at this point who cares? By airing all this now you brought out all the stuff that we wouldn't have known about. So to me it seems that you are your own worst enemy..... Seems that you're all up in Norcal's business and I'd be pissed too with your agenda that nobody knows what you are trying to accomplish. But I can tell you it's getting really old... Let it die and let Norcal handle his business with Brad. Now if Brad has an issue then let him tell his side of the story not you telling what he told you.....
IMHO ;)
I didn't buy his boat cause he wanted 90k for it, I didn't trade cause he wanted to trade even for my o7 598 canopy,
two months later I see it at force, with the motor out, getting rebuilt

2forcefull
06-21-2007, 11:47 AM
so???? where's the pictures

2forcefull
06-21-2007, 12:00 PM
OH yeah, and wheres the 6 work orders that say fix gel cracks and
where they were signed work performed satisfactory

NorCalCat
06-21-2007, 12:11 PM
IMHO ;)
Well said BoatFloating, and thank you~!

DCBDaytona
06-21-2007, 12:16 PM
Right wrong or indifferent, if somebody reads this thread it's probably not going to reflect positively on Force. Hence I gave my suggestion. People are easily swayed!

NorCalCat
06-21-2007, 12:16 PM
so???? where's the pictures
I do not have all the pictures on my work pc, but here are three of them. Not the best pics, I have others.
Front left sponson, top
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/crrack2.JPG
On the top left side
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/crack1.JPG
right side runs all the way down the boat
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/crack3.JPG
So I am curious, from these pictures what is your tought? And again, these are just a few.

NorCalCat
06-21-2007, 12:19 PM
You ever get a work order form Force. Ah, no. That is why I have typed out a "punch list" EVERY time, and I have had someone sign it. So to answer your question, yes I have documentation.
You drink the Kool Aid at Force or what man?

DCBDaytona
06-21-2007, 12:19 PM
Now what does the Plaintiff have to say?:o

Havasu1986
06-21-2007, 12:22 PM
So I am curious, from these pictures what is your tought? And again, these are just a few.
My boat is a 98' with over 500 Havasu hours and I can only see 1 3" stress crack up by the drivers area. :) Yours not so good. :(

NorCalCat
06-21-2007, 12:35 PM
My boat is a 98' with over 500 Havasu hours and I can only see 1 3" stress crack up by the drivers area. :) Yours not so good. :(
I understand. My poit exactly. And I have only 200 hours on it and it is used on a fairly calm lake as well. You would think after 6 times they would be able to fix the problem. And they are a bit more than stress cracks.
So, here I am...

2forcefull
06-21-2007, 12:48 PM
Now what does the Plaintiff have to say?:o
I keep say'n I'm not gonna post anymore on this, But is the plaintiff norcalcat??

DCBDaytona
06-21-2007, 12:52 PM
I keep say'n I'm not gonna post anymore on this, But is the plaintiff norcalcat??
I think both of you have made your points...now leave it in the hands of the attorneys. And no, in this internet situation you're accusing him and he's defending himself...so you're the plaintiff. In his case against Force, he's the plaintiff making the accusations.

2forcefull
06-21-2007, 01:10 PM
I think both of you have made your points...now leave it in the hands of the attorneys. And no, in this internet situation you're accusing him and he's defending himself...so you're the plaintiff. In his case against Force, he's the plaintiff making the accusations.
well then you were ask'n for a reply.
here's what I would do, I would take the boat back and have them fix it if they say they can.
Or if I had take'n it back 6 times and they couldn't fix it I would take it and have it repaired and send them the bill,
If they didn't pay me I would eat their dog, err ah I mean take them to small claims court and collect.
I sure as hell wouldn't give a nickel to an attorney
just wondering, any gel coat experts that can say if the hull is repairable

OutCole'd
06-21-2007, 01:13 PM
well then you were ask'n for a reply.
here's what I would do, I would take the boat back and have them fix it if they say they can.
Or if I had take'n it back 6 times and they couldn't fix it I would take it and have it repaired and send them the bill,
If they didn't pay me I would eat their dog, err ah I mean take them to small claims court and collect.
I sure as hell wouldn't give a nickel to an attorney
just wondering, any gel coat experts that can say if the hull is repairable
And if a gel coat expert says it's NOT repairabe, should Force build him another boat?

2forcefull
06-21-2007, 01:20 PM
And for the record I accused him of try'n to sell me and the members of hotbot that stressed crack POS with a sick motor
also I just got off the phone with Ronnie, and he states that eric told him that the boat had lost a lot of power and wanted him to fix it. Ronnie says
that it lost a cylinder and was pounding the valve seal out and that the motor was ready to blow
oh and buy the way it's still for sell for only 90k LOL!!!!

2forcefull
06-21-2007, 01:28 PM
And if a gel coat expert says it's NOT repairabe, should Force build him another boat?
not if the warrantee states gel coat not covered and he has for free fixed it 6 times

2forcefull
06-21-2007, 01:37 PM
I'm try'n to post the force warrantee

OutCole'd
06-21-2007, 01:45 PM
not if the warrantee states gel coat not covered and he has for free fixed it 6 times
So if the attemted to fix it 6 times and it still cracked in the same spot everytime after the repair attempt, then the warranty runs out due to time, Force is in the clear? Would you accept this?
I don't get it. Fixed poorly six times is the same as as not fixing it at all.
Do you have Force Pom Pom's?:D

2forcefull
06-21-2007, 01:46 PM
Dang, talk about computer challenged,
see if this works

NorCalCat
06-21-2007, 01:47 PM
And for the record I accused him of try'n to sell me and the members of hotbot that stressed crack POS with a sick motor
also I just got off the phone with Ronnie, and he states that eric told him that the boat had lost a lot of power and wanted him to fix it. Ronnie says
that it lost a cylinder and was pounding the valve seal out and that the motor was ready to blow
oh and buy the way it's still for sell for only 90k LOL!!!!
Again, you are full of shit! What are you doing toalking to Ronni, you just got done telling me yesterday that he is a tweaker, and a crack head that spent 5 straight days tweaking when he was suppose to build you engine.
You are so 2 faced. Drop it! It is between Force and myself. And again, you were told the situation about my boat.
~~~~~~~~~~
And here is the PM from back when...
Originally Posted by 2forcefull
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalCat
This is a reach, but I have been thinking about going canopy. I have my force for sale for $87k. You interested in making a trade? It is currently at Force getting a fresh'n up on the engine. Ronni is doing the work. The boat is loaded and it is a 29 with NO canopy. I will be picking it up in the next week, so if you are interested, let me know!
ERIC

Reaper1
06-21-2007, 01:48 PM
That's it! Ny next boat will be a DCB so I know I'm getting the Worlds Best with no stress cracks.
Charley - Can I get an Amen? ;)

2forcefull
06-21-2007, 01:52 PM
So if the attemted to fix it 6 times and it still cracked in the same spot everytime after the repair attempt, then the warranty runs out due to time, Force is in the clear? Would you accept this?
I don't get it. Fixed poorly six times is the same as as not fixing it at all.
Do you have Force Pom Pom's?:D
did you read the warrantee, same as eliminators

2forcefull
06-21-2007, 01:59 PM
gel cracks are part of boats , and there is no warrantee

MONEYFURNOTHIN
06-21-2007, 02:02 PM
I have read all these lame ass threads and have come to this conclusion! 2forcefull is officialy a bigger cheerleader then charley! I think its pretty funny that 2forcefull is ready to fight norcalcat over something he has no business in! Just and F.Y.I 2forcefull, norcalcat has been watching chuck norris movies and breaking boards karate style in his back yard.... better not bite off more than you can chew!

2forcefull
06-21-2007, 02:09 PM
I have read all these lame ass threads and have come to this conclusion! 2forcefull is officialy a bigger cheerleader then charley! I think its pretty funny that 2forcefull is ready to fight norcalcat over something he has no business in! Just and F.Y.I 2forcefull, norcalcat has been watching chuck norris movies and breaking boards karate style in his back yard.... better not bite off more than you can chew!
once again,I don't give a foc about his pos boat,I just don't want to buy it.
I agree with him IT"S A POS!!!

2forcefull
06-21-2007, 02:12 PM
can anyone open this

2forcefull
06-21-2007, 02:21 PM
did the fudge packer tell you why he watch'es chucky

OutCole'd
06-21-2007, 02:24 PM
:D http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=33571&d=1182463920

2forcefull
06-21-2007, 02:24 PM
That's it! Ny next boat will be a DCB so I know I'm getting the Worlds Best with no stress cracks.
Charley - Can I get an Amen? ;)
I don't know about that, but the howard deck is bad ass

2forcefull
06-21-2007, 02:56 PM
so anyway, gelcoat is like concrete. you can find some with alot
of cracks, some with a few cracks and some with no cracks and
unless you get a written warrantee that states that if it cracks they will fix it or replace it free, as long as they are fix'n it for free let them

dicudmore
06-21-2007, 02:58 PM
bigger cheerleader than Charley?? Come on now--Steve owns a Nordic, and a Schiada...

2forcefull
06-21-2007, 03:03 PM
bigger cheerleader than Charley?? Come on now--Steve owns a Nordic, and a Schiada...
yeah, well I do have a force T shirt, does that count???
oh yeah, and a paid in full reciept

2forcefull
06-21-2007, 03:10 PM
:D http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=33571&d=1182463920
well what happen to the jury, did they reach a verdict???

OutCole'd
06-21-2007, 03:14 PM
Sure, I can read it. Just curious, if gel's not covered by the warranty, than why the 6 repair attempts?

2forcefull
06-21-2007, 03:15 PM
you forgot wants Phebus's toon

NorCalCat
06-21-2007, 03:16 PM
When it is poor workmanship, yes it is covered. Why don't you show the ENTIRE warantee not just that part. It is "deeper" than the gel, therefore it is not concidered to be Gel Coat repair. If I scratched my boat, that would not be covered. But the lack of quality...
And again, they havea ll admitted that the boat was shot to hot, and the gel is cracking like an eggshell because it is too thick. So this is clearly their fault.
AGAIN, let it be.:o

2forcefull
06-21-2007, 03:24 PM
Sure, I can read it. Just curious, if gel's not covered by the warranty, than why the 6 repair attempts?
thats what I'm say'n he didn't have to fix none of the stuff, he didn't have to color sand and buff his boat, he didn't have to fix his gps (a $300. part plus labor, he didn't have to deliver the boat to him (cost brad a grand) he didn't
have to store his boat while he was getting his motor rebuilt at a different
shop than force, all that and his bill was zero, nadda , nothing!!! all to make the fudge packer happy, so what does he do,sends a letter of thanks from his lawyer

OutCole'd
06-21-2007, 03:26 PM
thats what I'm say'n he didn't have to fix none of the stuff, he didn't have to color sand and buff his boat, he didn't have to fix his gps (a $300. part plus labor, he didn't have to deliver the boat to him (cost brad a grand) he didn't
shop than force, all that and his bill was zero, nadda , nothing!!! all to make the fudge packer happy, so what does he do,sends a letter of thanks from his lawyer
I get it, you work for Force, right?????:confused:
What does ANY of this have to do with you?

NorCalCat
06-21-2007, 03:30 PM
Again Steve, get your facts stright. He didn't fix my GPS, (and by the way, he mailed it to me, he didn't install it) there was nothing wrong with it until they broke the antenia. And the engine was done before the hull was fixed so your point on storing it is bull shit. Also, he didn't pay anyone to deliver the boat. I was too sick to make it down there and Kenny towed it up here and I payed him $500. So **** you there too!
So AGAIN, it spounds to me like you have no clue what my situation is, so shut up and mind your own business.
Go on RANT!:eek: You really are a POS!

2forcefull
06-21-2007, 03:35 PM
When it is poor workmanship, yes it is covered. Why don't you show the ENTIRE warantee not just that part. It is "deeper" than the gel, therefore it is not concidered to be Gel Coat repair. If I scratched my boat, that would not be covered. But the lack of quality...
And again, they havea ll admitted that the boat was shot to hot, and the gel is cracking like an eggshell because it is too thick. So this is clearly their fault.
AGAIN, let it be.:o
go foc your chucky doll, I'm a retard you don't want to fock me,
why don't you post the whole thing, I couldn't figure it out
the gel is resin, goes from the inside to the outside
and yes it is a big POS boat, hows the sell doing
and yes you better disclose what a POS it is in your add(thats the law)
maybe you could name it "FUDGEPACKERS P O S"