PDA

View Full Version : Cutting the dog's balls off....

Do F150's Float?
06-21-2007, 10:05 AM
Is going to cost $231 at the vet's office... that seems real spendy to me? I thought it was just a little snip snip...?
I wouldnt even do it, the thought of little "Chia-Pits" is pretty enticing, but he started marking "his" territory. IE: My aunt's spare bedroom, ottoman, and our family quilt that my mom made. I keep telling him, that isn't his stuff to mark, but it's just not getting through.
Anyone wanna give it a whack? Im sure a little jack and some pain killers and he'll be fine, right? :D :D :D
What about the ASPCA? they do it for cheaper, but is it pretty safe?

H2O
06-21-2007, 10:17 AM
Check your local Humane Society Society.
I got quotes up to $450 around town but payed only $55 at the Humane Society, since our local Humane Society is heavily subsidized by it's supporters. Talking to people around town I found out our Humane Society had state of the art equipment, top vets, and did far more procedures than anyone other vet in town.
Since our Humane Society is very well funded your mileage may very.

76ANTHONY
06-21-2007, 10:46 AM
Is going to cost $231 at the vet's office... that seems real spendy to me? I thought it was just a little snip snip...?
I wouldnt even do it, the thought of little "Chia-Pits" is pretty enticing, but he started marking "his" territory. IE: My aunt's spare bedroom, ottoman, and our family quilt that my mom made. I keep telling him, that isn't his stuff to mark, but it's just not getting through.
Anyone wanna give it a whack? Im sure a little jack and some pain killers and he'll be fine, right? :D :D :D
i say i bring a case of beer over sat night and get bruce drunk enough to do it:D :jawdrop:

CarBizIndio
06-21-2007, 10:50 AM
Maybe its cheeper just to cut 1 ball off?

Miss Managed Assets
06-21-2007, 11:00 AM
These places will charge $36 to $100 depending on the weight of the dog.:)
Here's who we used: http://www.hssbv.org/spayneuter.php
and here are 2 closer to you:
Animal Discount Clinic
13252 Euclid Avenue
Garden Grove, CA
714-537-0570
ANIMAL MEDICAL CENTER
16540-A HARBOR BLVD
FOUNTAIN VALLEY, CA
714-531-1155
Cats: $25 spay, $20 neuter
Dogs - depend on size

Mandelon
06-21-2007, 11:10 AM
Obviously you need to consult with Frenchie first. If anyone around here is an expert on dog junk.............:D

OutCole'd
06-21-2007, 11:14 AM
Obviously you need to consult with Frenchie first. If anyone around here is an expert on dog junk.............:D
:D

Kachina26
06-21-2007, 12:08 PM
I once repaired a fence. Does that make me a fencing contractor? No. I just replaced my shower. Am I now a plumber? No. I patched up a roof once. Am I now a roofer? No. But you stroke one dog.................. :D Actually, the punchline was "but you fock one goat......"

Squeezing Spectra
06-21-2007, 12:20 PM
i say i bring a case of beer over sat night and get bruce drunk enough to do it:D :jawdrop:
Why you gotta be like that LOL :D this isnt frenchies full service dog palace :D

Baja Big Dog
06-21-2007, 12:22 PM
Pardon me will go hide in the corner, this conversation is making me weak in the knees!!