PDA

View Full Version : Helping to kill this country.

Blown 472
06-21-2007, 12:15 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCbFEgFajGU&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Einformationclearinghouse%2 Einfo%2Farticle17909%2Ehtm

ULTRA26 # 1
06-21-2007, 12:25 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCbFEgFajGU&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Einformationclearinghouse%2 Einfo%2Farticle17909%2Ehtm
Unfockin beleivable.
Blown, thanks for putting up the youtube link.

centerhill condor
06-21-2007, 12:48 PM
that is unreal. the wasted money of applicants is used to justify hiring lawyers?!
This part of the revolution should be televised.

RitcheyRch
06-21-2007, 02:47 PM
Very sad. Need to get these people out of office.

Glamasu
06-21-2007, 02:54 PM
Very sad. Need to get these people out of office.
Out of office....Then deport them to the middle of ______________ They can
(some place bad)
see the kind of people that they are supporting

Old Texan
06-23-2007, 11:54 AM
It is utterly amazing that stuff like this goes on. I have been completely dumbfounded at the false ID "closet" industry that provides counterfeit documentation for a high percentage of these illegals.
Where the hell is our law enforcenment? Why are they not doing or "being allowed" to do their jobs?????? There is enough conspiracy and graft going on in this illegal immigration mess to "take down" whoever the responsible parties are yet nothing is being done?????????
Somehow Bush and McCain and Kennedy and the rest need to provide some answers. The "North American Union" thing is becoming more "real" with this "ignorance" of law breaking. Farfetched conspiracies aren't looking all that farfetched when you start placing pieces in the puzzle it seems.....:idea: :confused: :eek:

SmokinLowriderSS
06-23-2007, 04:12 PM
Interestingly, the only sourcing for the claims of these "sham" help wanted adds, are as usual, conspiracy sites.
programmerguild.org (99% of it bitching about the Sacramento Bee)
creepysleepy.com
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.................... :idea:

asch
06-23-2007, 04:37 PM
Helping to kill this country.
Wait. I'm confused. Isn't that what you want?

SmokinLowriderSS
06-23-2007, 09:54 PM
Only the 12% that is Jewish, and the 80% that is Christian who don't hate the 12% that are Jewish.

Blown 472
06-24-2007, 08:17 AM
Interestingly, the only sourcing for the claims of these "sham" help wanted adds, are as usual, conspiracy sites.
programmerguild.org (99% of it bitching about the Sacramento Bee)
creepysleepy.com
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.................... :idea:
Yup, you are right, everything is perfect, thanks for voting in that assclown in office.

Blown 472
06-24-2007, 08:17 AM
Ah, no.

SmokinLowriderSS
06-24-2007, 12:02 PM
So, your basic point to this questionable source post-a-link is................ what?

ULTRA26 # 1
06-24-2007, 02:29 PM
So, your basic point to this questionable source post-a-link is................ what?
Smokin,
Are you saying that the info in the video isn't true?
If not than what's your point?

SmokinLowriderSS
06-24-2007, 06:09 PM
Smokin,
If not than what's your point?
Are YOU saying that the mere existence of the video on you-tube is proof in itself?
There is NOTHING about this, anywhere else on the web, EXCEPT the same website as the producers of the video. NOTHING. ANYWHERE.
The one conspiracy-loon site I included, took the information verbatim from the video producers site, which validates it how?
If there is, and I have missed it, do find it and prove me wrong.

Blown 472
06-24-2007, 06:33 PM
There is none, just go about your bidness.

ULTRA26 # 1
06-24-2007, 08:07 PM
Are YOU saying that the mere existence of the video on you-tube is proof in itself?
There is NOTHING about this, anywhere else on the web, EXCEPT the same website as the producers of the video. NOTHING. ANYWHERE.
The one conspiracy-loon site I included, took the information verbatim from the video producers site, which validates it how?
Answered like a true politician, or in others words, you didn't answer my question.
Please let me clarify, I wasn't saying anything. I asked you a question.
Let me ask again.
To tough for you? Maybe you lost some of your muscle during your time away :D
FYI, I have confirmed that the man at the podium in the video is, in fact, Lawrence M Lebowitz, Director at the Law Firm of Cohen & Grigsby. http://cohenlaw.com/assets/attachments/108.pdf
You will find a picture of Lawrence M Lebowitz

CARLSON-JET
06-25-2007, 01:36 PM
This made it on Lou Dobbs last night.. they went a little further into the story.. The assclown lawyers are back pedaling. Imagine that. :jawdrop:

zudnic
06-25-2007, 09:26 PM
The final nail in the killin of America coffin!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxwR26HnW5s

ULTRA26 # 1
06-26-2007, 05:33 AM
Answered like a true politician, or in others words, you didn't answer my question.
Please let me clarify, I wasn't saying anything. I asked you a question.
Let me ask again.
To tough for you? Maybe you lost some of your muscle during your time away :D
FYI, I have confirmed that the man at the podium in the video is, in fact, Lawrence M Lebowitz, Director at the Law Firm of Cohen & Grigsby. http://cohenlaw.com/assets/attachments/108.pdf
You will find a picture of Lawrence M Lebowitz
So what's up Smokin,
Noticed you lurking in this thread last night but still no answer to my question ???
The vid is for real.
Done deal

eliminatedsprinter
06-26-2007, 08:52 AM
Why do so many play this pointless "answer my question, my way" game??
Ultra, you asked Smokin if "the info on the vidio isn't true??". He replied by telling you that he had attempted to find something to corroborate it and he could not. It seems to me, that is pretty much the most objective way of saying, that he doubts it. It may not be the type of black and white answer you would like, but it is nevertheless a fair and objective answer.:idea:
P.S. I don't mean to single you out on this, lots of people here do it. It just seems to me like it is a tactic of fishing for an answer to score a gotcha, rather than an attempt to examine an issue and find a truth.. :)

ULTRA26 # 1
06-26-2007, 09:42 AM
Why do so many play this pointless "answer my question, my way" game??
Ultra, you asked Smokin if "the info on the vidio isn't true??". He replied by telling you that he had attempted to find something to corroborate it and he could not. It seems to me, that is pretty much the most objective way of saying, that he doubts it. It may not be the type of black and white answer you would like, but it is nevertheless a fair and objective answer.:idea:
P.S. I don't mean to single you out on this, lots of people here do it. It just seems to me like it is a tactic of fishing for an answer to score a gotcha, rather than an attempt to examine an issue and find a truth.. :)
Sorry if it bothered you. Smokin response to my question was Are YOU saying that the mere existence of the video on you-tube is proof in itself? , etc.
Please note that I don't do this with you or most others. Also you must be aware that any answer given to Smokin that isn't black and white, provable get ripped to shreads. It may not be the type of black and white answer you would like, but it is nevertheless a fair and objective answer
From anyone else, this type of answer would be just fine.
Again, I'm sorry if this bothers you but I am playing exactly how Smokin plays.
I believe that I found the truth just as he suggested I do.
PS It's time that Smokin gets it through his head that he is not above the rest of us, as he so clearly portrays himself.

Rondane
06-26-2007, 11:36 AM
PS It's time that Smokin gets it through his head that he is not above the rest of us, as he so clearly portrays himself.
well said ultra26, well said. Hey smokinpole hows the price of gas doing you ****stick? You prollay have a diesel pickup and run the veggy oil huh?:idea:
rondane

eliminatedsprinter
06-26-2007, 12:17 PM
Sorry if it bothered you. Smokin response to my question was Are YOU saying that the mere existence of the video on you-tube is proof in itself? , etc.
Please note that I don't do this with you or most others. Also you must be aware that any answer given to Smokin that isn't black and white, provable get ripped to shreads. It may not be the type of black and white answer you would like, but it is nevertheless a fair and objective answer
From anyone else, this type of answer would be just fine.
Again, I'm sorry if this bothers you but I am playing exactly how Smokin plays.
I believe that I found the truth just as he suggested I do.
Like I said it's not just you (far from it in fact). Buuuuuuttttt, just because others do it, does that mean you shou..........????????;) And it's not just on this forum either. Ever see Sean Hannity debate??? He is a horrible debator, because of his tendency to do this. As far as I'm concerned, time wasted asking the same question over and over again is a debate killer. A good debator asks a valid question once, if it isn't answered (and it is important enough) they will rephrase it, to make sure it was understood. If there is still no answer, they will simply note that the other party can not answer it and move on to their next point..:idea: ... if they have one.;)
P.S. I like how Smokin rips assumptions apart and challenges us to be able to back up what we say with some types of referrances or sources. That trait is inseperable with his philosophy as a skeptic and that skepticism is a big part of the foundation of his conservative views on public policy....If he stopped researching our points, he wouldn't be Smokin and this forum would be a lot less challenging and fun.:) Lord knows I don't have time to do it.:D

ULTRA26 # 1
06-26-2007, 02:33 PM
Like I said it's not just you (far from it in fact). Buuuuuuttttt, just because others do it, does that mean you shou..........????????;) And it's not just on this forum either. Ever see Sean Hannity debate??? He is a horrible debator, because of his tendency to do this. As far as I'm concerned, time wasted asking the same question over and over again is a debate killer. A good debator asks a valid question once, if it isn't answered (and it is important enough) they will rephrase it, to make sure it was understood. If there is still no answer, they will simply note that the other party can not answer it and move on to their next point..:idea: ... if they have one.;)
P.S. I like how Smokin rips assumptions apart and challenges us to be able to back up what we say with some types of referrances or sources. That trait is inseperable with his philosophy as a skeptic and that skepticism is a big part of the foundation of his conservative views on public policy....If he stopped researching our points, he wouldn't be Smokin and this forum would be a lot less challenging and fun.:) Lord knows I don't have time to do it.:D
:D :D
I will be gone for a couple of weeks. Taking a trip to Coeur d' Alene with the boat. Leaving in about 36 hours.
ES
Have a fun and safe 4th.
John M

eliminatedsprinter
06-26-2007, 06:34 PM
I will be gone for a couple of weeks. Taking a trip to Coeur d' Alene with the boat. Leaving in about 36 hours.
ES
Have a fun and safe 4th.
John M
You mean you are going boating!!:2purples:
Have fun it's nice up there. Are you going to make it all the way up to check out Lake Pond Oreille? It is an absolutly awsome lake as well.

Old Texan
06-26-2007, 06:49 PM
ES
Have a fun and safe 4th.
John M
Have fun but watch out for that floating golf green up there somewhere....John, Find out if you can ski behind it.:D
http://www.cdaresort.com/golf/

ULTRA26 # 1
06-27-2007, 05:40 AM
You mean you are going boating!!:2purples:
Have fun it's nice up there. Are you going to make it all the way up to check out Lake Pond Oreille? It is an absolutly awsome lake as well.
Yep, Boating?? Who would have thought :):) Thanks.
We rented a house on CDA so probabally won't get to Pond Oreille this trip. Pond Oreille is the biggest lake in ID and you are right, it is awsome too.
Have fun but watch out for that floating golf green up there somewhere....John, Find out if you can ski behind it.:D
http://www.cdaresort.com/golf/
Tex
My Son has played the course a few times. He says it's nice but pricey
Leaving tonight

SmokinLowriderSS
06-27-2007, 04:27 PM
This made it on Lou Dobbs last night.. they went a little further into the story.. The assclown lawyers are back pedaling. Imagine that. :jawdrop:
Now THIS story, I would like to know more of.
Definitely more interesting than and, (pay attention here Ultra) usefull in fleshing out the subject, for more than proving the identity of who was on the videotape.
I don't really care about WHO was on the video, it is the CONTEXT OF THE ACCUSATION that interests me, and SHOULD you. Can you even narrow down to EXACTLY who the video is accusing of EXACTLY what?
Sorry to dissapoint you Ultra, I had a flaky internet connection Mon. PM, and was out jogging with friends followed by dinner Tues PM. THAT is why I was not here to wake you up further.
My answer, to your question, onc e again proving youyr attention span is only able to handle the first and last sentence, sound-byte style.
Are YOU saying that the mere existence of the video on you-tube is proof in itself?.
Yes, I also asked you a question, which is as far as you got.
My answer, as correctly seen by others, states that I could find NO OTHER REFERENCES to this story on the video, ANYWHERE. In most reasonable people's books, that makes something questionable.
You only read what you want to tho, as seen by your ignoring this
The simple existence of a video DOES NOT MAKE THE CONTENT OF IT GENUINE. If this confuses you, I reccomend researching the "FLAWS" in Mikey Moore's "documentaries". About 3% of his crap is true, the rest is creative cut-work without context, which destroys the validity of the 3%.
If there is, and I have missed it, do find it and prove me wrong
Again, I asked for information, either corroborating, or not, on the ACCUSATION OF THE CONTENT of the video, and all you managed to do was find a photograph of a person in the video.
D- on your homework.
You did something, but in the wrong direction, and left it incomplete.