PDA

View Full Version : Any machinists...

STV_Keith
06-21-2007, 01:59 PM
That actually do work out there? My buddy has a project that he's sent to 3 different machinists so far and none of them seem to "get to it". He's got a solidworks .part file of what he wants. Who can get to this by next week?
Anyone? I can e-mail the sldprt file and get a quote ASAP, then get it cut (assuming it's not out of control priced :) ).

76ANTHONY
06-21-2007, 02:01 PM
That actually do work out there? My buddy has a project that he's sent to 3 different machinists so far and none of them seem to "get to it". He's got a solidworks .part file of what he wants. Who can get to this by next week?
Anyone? I can e-mail the sldprt file and get a quote ASAP, then get it cut (assuming it's not out of control priced :) ).
i think rd does it but he sux, and hes in alaska or sum shiat:D

Tunnel Vision
06-21-2007, 02:51 PM
Send me the part file.

wsuwrhr
06-21-2007, 03:11 PM
I don't know of any machinists on HB.
:confused: :confused:
Brian

SummitKarl
06-21-2007, 03:12 PM
Brian
:jawdrop: :idea: :D

YeLLowBoaT
06-21-2007, 03:17 PM
rush = 3x the price...

wsuwrhr
06-21-2007, 03:18 PM
rush = 3x the price...
Cheap-fast-good
Pick any two

BADBLOWN572
06-21-2007, 03:23 PM
Brian just hooked me up with a couple of switch panels that I ordered on Monday. :) Definitely impressed by the quality of the work and the speed in which they came out. :)

STV_Keith
06-21-2007, 03:31 PM
Cheap-fast-good
Pick any two
Yeah, he understands that...but what's fast? Last THREE machinists he sent it to said, yeah, no problem and he gets/hears nothing for 3 months. He's done waiting...someone must want his money.

WYRD
06-21-2007, 03:32 PM
Brian
I need to get a price on (2) 3"X6" Powder coated alum vents is this something you could do Brian?

wsuwrhr
06-21-2007, 04:07 PM
I need to get a price on (2) 3"X6" Powder coated alum vents is this something you could do Brian?
I could certainly build it for you, but if it is something that is commercially available like from REX, DANA, or the other marine suppliers, doubtful I can do any better for the price. Not even counting powdercoating costs.
If it is something custom, I would certainly be reasonable on the costs.
I will PM you my contact, feel free to call
Brian

Biglue
06-21-2007, 04:32 PM
What is it? I can maybe do something here on a weekend, if not my buddy has his own shop as well. Dunno how much machine time he has tho. Let me know if want me to look into it.

Moneypitt
06-21-2007, 05:03 PM
Speaking of machinists, anyone know how to get ahold of Jeff, Schiada 96?? I know he moved east and I've PM'd him several times and get no response. I just tried the cel number I had for him and it is not in service. Any help would be appreciated......Ray

plaster dave
06-21-2007, 06:26 PM
My cousin Rocky owns CTE in Riverside give him a call 800-783-2400 Tell him Dave Petty told you to call.

atomickitn
06-21-2007, 06:41 PM
well since im a lil late looking at this ...i would have to say contact brian ( wsurhr ) something like that ......