PDA

View Full Version : V-DRIVE VIDEOS!!!

Kindsvater Flat
02-05-2003, 12:56 PM
I just want to let you know that Jerry is now taking orders for his new video. You can contact him through my website. :D
There is a link on my homepage. :D
Here (http://www.dragboatrace.com) or Here (http://www.dragboatrace.com/video/video/video.html)

Kindsvater Flat
02-05-2003, 05:44 PM
No comments yet?

superdave013
02-05-2003, 06:30 PM
Kindsvater Flat:
No comments yet? Ok, I will bite. You have all the info but one item. How much?????????

Kindsvater Flat
02-05-2003, 06:41 PM
I believe it was 25 bucks. ssmike has previewed the tape and said it was unreal. I can't wait to get my copy. I will be adding other pictures as I receive them. From what I understand Billy B is on the tape and several others.
[ February 05, 2003, 06:51 PM: Message edited by: Kindsvater Flat ]

Mike Oxbig
02-05-2003, 08:17 PM
Dudes, I heard Billy B is in the video in a G string. How stupid could that look? :D

NO JIBBA JABBA
02-05-2003, 09:04 PM
Yo chump mama said knock you out for puttin' that picture in a players head.

BILLY.B
02-05-2003, 10:13 PM
Mike Oxbig:
Dudes, I heard Billy B is in the video in a G string. How stupid could that look? :D That's not what you said when you were on your knees! :p , by the way I like that your teeth are removeable :D

ACCEPTENCE
02-05-2003, 10:44 PM
BILLY.B:
Mike Oxbig:
Dudes, I heard Billy B is in the video in a G string. How stupid could that look? :D That's not what you said when you were on your knees! :p , by the way I like that your teeth are removeable :D You go Chief...LOL,LMAO. Removable teeth,hehehe that's funny shit. LOL

CALIFORNIA PERFORMANCE
02-13-2003, 05:17 PM
Just got my video and it was pretty damb good except for the music. I am still young some of you older guyz will like the music.1HR AND 10 MIN LONG A lot of you guyz have some really nice boats in this video and then I looked at my boat but got some good ideas and met a cool dude while buying it. Allen was the guyz name a real v-drive nut has a claen haul a## boat in the video It was good to see other motor heads that live close by.All in all one bad A## video

PipesClean
02-13-2003, 09:08 PM
He showed me the making of that video last year. From what I remember, a couple of guys go for a dip, if you know what I mean! :D eek! :D

Ian
02-13-2003, 11:41 PM
I got my order in, can't wait 'till it gets here

ssmike
02-14-2003, 08:35 AM
CALIFORNIA PERFORMANCE:
Just got my video and it was pretty damb good except for the music. I am still young some of you older guyz will like the music.1HR AND 10 MIN LONG A lot of you guyz have some really nice boats in this video and then I looked at my boat but got some good ideas and met a cool dude while buying it. Allen was the guyz name a real v-drive nut has a claen haul a## boat in the video It was good to see other motor heads that live close by.All in all one bad A## video The music is a tough issue because J.G. cannot use mainstream copyrighted stuff. In the old days, the "small circulation" videos had all the great music that really made the tape that much better.
ssmike

Kindsvater Flat
02-14-2003, 10:00 AM
ssmike:
CALIFORNIA PERFORMANCE:
Just got my video and it was pretty damb good except for the music. I am still young some of you older guyz will like the music.1HR AND 10 MIN LONG A lot of you guyz have some really nice boats in this video and then I looked at my boat but got some good ideas and met a cool dude while buying it. Allen was the guyz name a real v-drive nut has a claen haul a## boat in the video It was good to see other motor heads that live close by.All in all one bad A## video The music is a tough issue because J.G. cannot use mainstream copyrighted stuff. In the old days, the "small circulation" videos had all the great music that really made the tape that much better.
ssmike Kinda makes you wonder when Ron Jeremy is going to jump into the picture. :D

Jrocket
02-14-2003, 03:17 PM
Just got done watching the video.Dam theres ALOT of nice boats in there!!! Worth the $25 if you ask me.... :D

ACCEPTENCE
02-15-2003, 09:07 AM
Kindsvater Flat:
ssmike:
CALIFORNIA PERFORMANCE:
ssmike Kinda makes you wonder when Ron Jeremy is going to jump into the picture. :D Funny you should say that, Ron Jeremy has been seen on many occasions partyin on the river.

Jrocket
02-15-2003, 05:13 PM
Hey Acceptance,is your boat in the video? :D

ACCEPTENCE
02-15-2003, 08:06 PM
Yep, it is, not doing much but it's there.

Kindsvater Flat
02-15-2003, 08:47 PM
ACCEPTENCE:
Yep, it is, not doing much but it's there. Dude did you get the PM?