PDA

View Full Version : 24' tritoon w/ 200 merc

bullseye
06-22-2007, 08:36 AM
Would like a little help if possible , My brother just purchased a 24' tritoon with a 2oo merc ( 2 stroke ) ,as of right now it has a 17 degree prop on it . the previouse owner said it should do about 28 moh with this prop . He would like to get up to about 35 .What pitch prop should we try on it and what should the RPM s be at at that point .\
Ok just so I dont scare any one it is not his first boat ,he just sold his Eliminator and wanted to slow it down and relax alittle bit .
But not being to familliar with tritoons or outboard a little help is much appreciated ,thanks

cougar27mtr
06-22-2007, 05:54 PM
Would like a little help if possible , My brother just purchased a 24' tritoon with a 2oo merc ( 2 stroke ) ,as of right now it has a 17 degree prop on it . the previouse owner said it should do about 28 moh with this prop . He would like to get up to about 35 .What pitch prop should we try on it and what should the RPM s be at at that point .\
Ok just so I dont scare any one it is not his first boat ,he just sold his Eliminator and wanted to slow it down and relax alittle bit .
But not being to familliar with tritoons or outboard a little help is much appreciated ,thanks
What RPM are your running now at that speed..