PDA

View Full Version : PASSPORT Help

moneypit
06-22-2007, 09:08 AM
Does anyone have an "inside" for a Quick Passport. An employee of mine needs one. She is suppossed to leave in 4 days....
Thank for the help..

yopengo
06-22-2007, 09:09 AM
Try East LA...:D

Quest4Fun
06-22-2007, 09:09 AM
Good Luck with that! I know people who have been waiting 14 weeks!

jayd_jr
06-22-2007, 09:16 AM
Does anyone have an "inside" for a Quick Passport. An employee of mine needs one. She is suppossed to leave in 4 days....
Thank for the help..
She has to call the Federal building in LA of Wilshire and make an appointment and explain the shortness of time. They make her an appointment and she must show her flight Itinerary tot he clerk and he will ok the process. Then she sits and waits for like 6 hours for the final clerk to process the PaperWork. Then she can decide on the way to deliver or Pick up. Her time constraints she should pick it up. It will cost her about 300 bucks for the fees. She needs to hurry and get pictures done as well.

dunaholic
06-22-2007, 09:17 AM
Your employee is in deep crap.

Big Warlock
06-22-2007, 09:34 AM
She has to call the Federal building in LA of Wilshire and make an appointment and explain the shortness of time. They make her an appointment and she must show her flight Itinerary tot he clerk and he will ok the process. Then she sits and waits for like 6 hours for the final clerk to process the PaperWork. Then she can decide on the way to deliver or Pick up. Her time constraints she should pick it up. It will cost her about 300 bucks for the fees. She needs to hurry and get pictures done as well.
This will work. But bring reading material. Worse than an international flight!!!

Debbolas
06-22-2007, 09:37 AM
Rancho Cucamonga does passports in their city offices. You can expedite the process with extra $ but I don't think they can do it in 4 days. They will take your picture and everything. There is usually NOT a line. I don't think they are open Fridays though....Good Luck:D

moneypit
06-22-2007, 09:48 AM
Thats about where shes at. At this time they are not taking ANY appointments. THey were taking them before but not for emergencys and that was only over the automated phone line. Thsy f'd up this process royally. It sounds like she has to go the day before she flys out to get it done... at least thats what she is being told by the folks down there.

dunaholic
06-22-2007, 01:49 PM
Where is she going? Because if it is Canada or Mexico they are not enforcing the passport rule right now becuase of the backlog of applications. She can go to either of those two countries with a valid ID and a birth certificate still.

Tequila-John
06-22-2007, 01:50 PM
Thank for the help..
Best of luck. They are runing 10weeks

moneypit
06-22-2007, 01:56 PM
Where is she going? Because if it is Canada or Mexico they are not enforcing the passport rule right now becuase of the backlog of applications. She can go to either of those two countries with a valid ID and a birth certificate still.
Cabo.. I watch a video on the US Passport Website and they said that you still need to at least have a passport application in process and be able to show a receipt of that..

Xlration Marine
06-22-2007, 01:58 PM
What you need to do is drive up to Snottsdale and thank those money grubbing A-HOLES that taught those other A-HOLES how to "FLY A PLANE". They are the SCUMBAGS that could have prevented this all from happening.

Parker Dreamin
06-22-2007, 02:24 PM
Crazy the person would book a trip 4 days before she is to leave knowing they did not have a passport.....strange.

CarBizIndio
06-22-2007, 02:35 PM
Thank for the help..
Mexico but they are not cheep for a good quality passport.