PDA

View Full Version : Have you seen him?

Cigalert
06-22-2007, 12:41 PM
Anyone on here that lives or visits south oc. Over the past year there is a very tall black male with dreads, a trenchcoat and a belt buckle that would entice Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka come out of retirement that hangs out on El Toro rd down by Laguna Hills Mall. Anyone have pics of this dude or even know what the hell I'm talking about?

yopengo
06-22-2007, 12:43 PM
I saw him a few weeks back. No pic....

HM
06-22-2007, 12:46 PM
It's Holymoly in drag :D
Shhhhhh....they all think I am a white french canadian midget! :D

Cigalert
06-22-2007, 12:52 PM
I saw him a few weeks back. No pic....
Scary focker huh? I want to take him to a birthday party with me tomorrow afternoon. My offer will be all the cake he wants. In return he will not be allowed to to speak to anyone, ZERO facial expressions and I must'nt be a lookin for him neither, right by my side at all times.
It's a 9 year olds b-day party....he'll love uncle cig for bringing the best party entertainment evah!
I really want to have him hang with me just because people will ask "um...seriously, who in the fuk is that?". And I hope he has a really cool name too like Lord Marcus VanWestinfur IV of the St. Charles VanWestinfur's not the South Whales VanWestinfur's you are already thinking of.
So many damn questions...
And this is why I don't drink caffeine in the middle of the day

yopengo
06-22-2007, 01:01 PM
Scary focker huh? I want to take him to a birthday party with me tomorrow afternoon. My offer will be all the cake he wants. In return he will not be allowed to to speak to anyone, ZERO facial expressions and I must'nt be a lookin for him neither, right by my side at all times.
It's a 9 year olds b-day party....he'll love uncle cig for bringing the best party entertainment evah!
I really want to have him hang with me just because people will ask "um...seriously, who in the fuk is that?". And I hope he has a really cool name too like Lord Marcus VanWestinfur IV of the St. Charles VanWestinfur's not the South Whales VanWestinfur's you are already thinking of.
...a 9 year olds party....not a good idea. My neighbor is a LF Sheriff SGT...and not a good idea.

yopengo
06-22-2007, 01:03 PM
I do know where you can pick up a French Canadian midget. :D

DesertGirl
06-22-2007, 01:24 PM
Hey Cigalret (we used to be neighbors :D )
Yep, I have seen that guy a few times. If you brought him to my party I'd be scared too. I always see him hanign out on the bus stop on the corner. :jawdrop:

meaniam
06-22-2007, 01:46 PM
take him to the channel he will fit right in:D

Cigalert
06-22-2007, 02:17 PM
Hey Cigalret (we used to be neighbors :D )
Yep, I have seen that guy a few times. If you brought him to my party I'd be scared too. I always see him hanign out on the bus stop on the corner. :jawdrop:
What's up. I hit up brian on here not too long ago. I offered for yall to cruise over anytime. We still do Sundays like it's 1999. Anytime...mi casa es su vaca or sumfin.
BTW, I think that guy is 7' tall...no chit

yopengo
06-22-2007, 02:32 PM
He goes by "The Prophet" and lets just say he is locked up for a long long time.

HM
06-22-2007, 02:36 PM
I do know where you can pick up a French Canadian midget. :D
I may be cheap, but I am easy. :D

Ultracrazy
06-22-2007, 07:15 PM
You'll have to bail him out if you want him at the party........

Chipster27
06-22-2007, 07:45 PM
Anyone on here that lives or visits south oc. Over the past year there is a very tall black male with dreads....
I was by the In & Out on the corner of El Toro and Carlota, it was dark out and we were jamn' through the intersection. Out of the corner of my eye I saw him and was like WTF! I asked my wife is she saw him and she missed it so we cut through the mall and made another pass. He is some scary shiat :D
You could bring him to your newphes party...but be prepared to foot the bill for years of therepy. The poor kid will never be the same :D

imirsh1
06-22-2007, 09:17 PM
Yeah, I always see this guy sitting out in front of In N out on the bus stop and he is also over at the gas station across the street, he seems to leave all his belongings including his guitar at the bus stop when he is at the gas station,This is a funny post always wondered what the story with him is.

Cigalert
06-23-2007, 04:48 AM
I'm headed to El Toro Meats today to pick some of that top notch carne asada. I'm pulling out my camera and I'm getting off on El Toro rd. I'm dedicating a good 12-14 minutes looking for this guy today.

phebus
06-23-2007, 04:51 AM
That guy has been by the Laguna Hills Mall for years. Sadly a couple of years ago, someone stole all his musical equiptment and personal belongings. I have spoken to him, and he is quite a character.

Mrs. 20
06-23-2007, 07:41 AM
Can't wait to see those pics!

Mattman
06-23-2007, 09:09 AM
I made the mistake one night of leaving my city to go get In-N-Out for the guys, per Watch Commanders orders of course. I make it inside, get our order and bring it back to my unit. Of course guess who's standing there waiting for me when I get back, yea fukn Chewbacca. He wanted to ask me about where he was allowed to sleep in this particular city I'm not supposed to be in. Then he wants to tell me about his wallet that was ripped off. Luckily, two other suckers, I mean deputies who belonged in that city had the same idea as my crew and pulled in next to me. I quickly exchanged hellos, let them know Chewbacca needed a crime report and got the fock outta there!!!

Chipster27
06-23-2007, 09:09 AM
I'm headed to El Toro Meats today to pick some of that top notch carne asada. I'm pulling out my camera and I'm getting off on El Toro rd. I'm dedicating a good 12-14 minutes looking for this guy today.
First of all....El Toro's carne asada is the BOMB; nothing, and I mean NOTHING, is better.
Can't wait to see the pics, I'm almost tempted to meet you down there!

Cigalert
06-23-2007, 09:27 AM
mmmm, In-n-out fur lunch sounds super duper. Plus, I watched Dog last night so I know how to track him so much better now.

Cigalert
06-23-2007, 09:31 AM
I made the mistake one night of leaving my city to go get In-N-Out for the guys, per Watch Commanders orders of course. I make it inside, get our order and bring it back to my unit. Of course guess who's standing there waiting for me when I get back, yea fukn Chewbacca. He wanted to ask me about where he was allowed to sleep in this particular city I'm not supposed to be in. Then he wants to tell me about his wallet that was ripped off. Luckily, two other suckers, I mean deputies who belonged in that city had the same idea as my crew and pulled in next to me. I quickly exchanged hellos, let them know Chewbacca needed a crime report and got the fock outta there!!!
I'm pretty sure this is the only time you disobeyed orders to stick within the city limits. Why wouldn't you just hop down to either Ruby's? They're malts are so much better than in-n-outs fries.

oc2az
06-23-2007, 10:09 AM
See him all the time between Goodwill on El Toro and L Hills Mall. Here is a story on him...
http://www.ocregister.com/ocregister/homepage/abox/article_739861.php

topless
06-23-2007, 10:19 AM
See him all the time between Goodwill on El Toro and L Hills Mall. Here is a story on him...
http://www.ocregister.com/ocregister/homepage/abox/article_739861.php
Wow, what a story. I wonder when the movie will come out.......:idea:

Cigalert
06-23-2007, 10:54 AM
That's an amazing story. Now I want to hang out with him even more. I have to find out if he has replaced his guitar, if not I'm giving him one of mine. I've seen him carrying a guitar case but I haven't seen him with the guitar in a while.

jailbird141
06-23-2007, 05:45 PM
He goes by "The Prophet". He is a transient that wonders the streets, mainly in Lake Forest. Well, used to anyway. He is locked up now. He had an encounter with Orange County Deputies last week. Once he recovers he will probably be sitting in jail for a while. :rolleyes: You might have to wait till next year to take him to a party. :)

phebus
06-23-2007, 05:49 PM
Free the Prophet, free the Prophet, chants the crowd. Hell, maybe we can get Bob Dylan to sing a folk song. :D

H20Advantage
06-23-2007, 07:19 PM
Looks like he is currently in the jail. Heres his case info:
http://visionweb.occourts.org/Vision_Public/DisplayCaseInfo.do

Moneypitt
06-23-2007, 07:23 PM
He goes by "The Prophet" and lets just say he is locked up for a long long time.
Did he commit a crime? Jail or the funny farm.........?..MP

OCMerrill
06-23-2007, 07:52 PM
I have seen that guy many times.
All along El Toro road and a few times on Alicia Pkwy at many different locations (of bus stops that is).
What is that dudes story?
He usually has a Gutair with him. I will be out tomorrow and if I see him I will snap a pic.