PDA

View Full Version : Kegerator owners!!......Whatcha Drinkin?

laveycrafter
06-23-2007, 07:11 PM
Just checkin in on the shoe tree Idea, with a tall frosty Bud Light, my summer choice on tap, and was wondering I cant be the only guy who drinks beer 15.5 gallons at a time???????Right???????? So whatch drinkin? And whats your fav?
My Fav is Carl Strauss Red Trolley, or any amber beer, maybe fat tire too, damn I'm thirsty!:idea:

RaceFace
06-23-2007, 07:20 PM
I've got Anderson Valley Boont AND Barley Brothers BeachBall Red in kegs......its a Boont night tonight :D :D
http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u165/1raceface/P6090002.jpg
http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u165/1raceface/P6090001.jpg

spectra 224
06-23-2007, 07:28 PM
For those of you that like IPA, I have some total domination ipa in the fridge.:)

Chipster27
06-23-2007, 08:41 PM
Hey RF, you're right around the corner, I'm comin' over with a frosty mug!
Firestone Double Barrel and usually a 5er of something I made. I have a kick ass red that everyone loves!
This was when my kegorator had 2 taps, I have added a 3rd :D
http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p206/Chipster27/keg-o-raterinside.jpg

RaceFace
06-23-2007, 09:00 PM
Hey RF, you're right around the corner, I'm comin' over with a frosty mug!
Firestone Double Barrel and usually a 5er of something I made. I have a kick ass red that everyone loves!
This was when my kegorator had 2 taps, I have added a 3rd :D
http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p206/Chipster27/keg-o-raterinside.jpg
Bring the mug Chipster!!! Nice setup. I just switch my sankey instead of running 2 taps. I'd love to try your red!!
By the way...thats an old picture...RedHook changed their bottles years ago :D :D
Only a true alcoholic would catch that!! LOL!!!!

Kindsvater Flat
06-23-2007, 09:12 PM
Since Sierra Nevada is only 20 min away most have it on tap around here. Not me though I can't stand the crap.

Chipster27
06-23-2007, 09:15 PM
By the way...thats an old picture...RedHook changed their bottles years ago :D :D
Only a true alcoholic would catch that!! LOL!!!!
Damn you're good :D That picture was taken in '01 or '02!
Where do you buy your kegs? O'Sheas in Laguna Niguel is the best place I have found. He has just about everything and if he doesn't have it he can get it.
Funny we have a lot of the same beers!

Ryphraph
06-23-2007, 09:20 PM
I would have a keg of Stone Pale ale, if I had a kegorator.
Lone Hill Liquor in Glendora can hook you up though with the best bottle selection in So Cal. They are the only place I have found that has 3 Floyds.
Ryph

RaceFace
06-23-2007, 09:22 PM
Damn you're good :D That picture was taken in '01 or '02!
Where do you buy your kegs? O'Sheas in Laguna Niguel is the best place I have found. He has just about everything and if he doesn't have it he can get it.
Funny we have a lot of the same beers!
Yeah, I've get them from Osheas for years. Jeff's a great guy. He brews some really good stuff too. You should try his Osheas stuff. He used to brew for Bayhawk and Backstreet in Ladera.
I also grab kegs from Mudsharks and Barley Brothers in Havi when I can. Scott at Mudshark styles me out regularly...Lon at Barley too :D
I see we have the same beers too....have you tried Kona Fire Rock? Jeff carries it and its one of my favorites!!

GunninGopher
06-23-2007, 09:34 PM
I'm on the wagon this month so I loaned mine out to a friend for a party. I usually have Miller Lite but throw in a Yellowtail Pale Ale for parties and etc.
I am jealous of the previous photos. I have never been able to brew a beer that I like.

RCB19
06-23-2007, 09:34 PM
Race I'm done with you! Chipsters got 3 handles hangin off the side of his box. And he's probably about the same distance. LOL!

Chipster27
06-23-2007, 09:38 PM
Yeah, I've get them from Osheas for years. Jeff's a great guy. He brews some really good stuff too. You should try his Osheas stuff. He used to brew for Bayhawk and Backstreet in Ladera.
I also grab kegs from Mudsharks and Barley Brothers in Havi when I can. Scott at Mudshark styles me out regularly...Lon at Barley too :D
I see we have the same beers too....have you tried Kona Fire Rock? Jeff carries it and its one of my favorites!!
I get all my brew stuff from Jeff, the red I brew is actually his. When I have a chance I'll brew a red and have you over for a mug or three.
My wife and I went to Hawaii last year and I made a trip to Kona Brewery. The tour was closed but I sampled just about everything. Sometimes I'll get a keg of Long Board.
My wife and I LOVE mudsharks! We eat there everytime we go to Havi. I didn't know they sold kegs, I'll ask next time I'm there. Always looking to support the local microbrew. I travel a fair amount and am always trying the local stuff.

RaceFace
06-23-2007, 09:39 PM
Race I'm done with you! Chipsters got 3 handles hangin off the side of his box. And he's probably about the same distance. LOL!
LMAO!!!
Awwww, come on RCB! Its not just about the kegs...its about the "west wing drunk tank", hangovers, the Cafe Ole', AND the chili omelettes in the morning!!!!
I provide the whole "experience"!!!!

Chipster27
06-23-2007, 09:41 PM
There are a bunch of people on the board from RSM/TC/FR/MV, we should meet at Wings or Backstreet sometime. Like a drinking regatta with your favorite beer instead of your boat :D

RaceFace
06-23-2007, 09:48 PM
I get all my brew stuff from Jeff, the red I brew is actually his. When I have a chance I'll brew a red and have you over for a mug or three.
My wife and I went to Hawaii last year and I made a trip to Kona Brewery. The tour was closed but I sampled just about everything. Sometimes I'll get a keg of Long Board.
My wife and I LOVE mudsharks! We eat there everytime we go to Havi. I didn't know they sold kegs, I'll ask next time I'm there. Always looking to support the local microbrew. I travel a fair amount and am always trying the local stuff.
Yeah, Mudshark rocks. I'm in the "mug club". You need to sign up. Mugs of beer for the same price as a pint and 20% off all shirts, hats, and stuff....and monthly deals on food and appetizers. If you look at the outside shot of my fridge, thats a Desert Magic IPA Mudshark taphandle ;)
I used to dig the Kona Longboard....UNTIL I had the Fire Rock!! Good stuff man!!
We GOTTA hook up.....and by the looks of it, RCB19 wants in too!! :D

RaceFace
06-23-2007, 09:50 PM
There are a bunch of people on the board from RSM/TC/FR/MV, we should meet at Wings or Backstreet sometime. Like a drinking regatta with your favorite beer instead of your boat :D
Sign me and RCB up...those places are our stomping grounds.
Lets do it!
A "MicroBrew Regatta"...without boats!!! LOL!!!

RCB19
06-23-2007, 09:53 PM
LMAO!!!
Awwww, come on RCB! Its not just about the kegs...its about the "west wing drunk tank", hangovers, the Cafe Ole', AND the chili omelettes in the morning!!!!
I provide the whole "experience"!!!!
Yes the tank works. Yes I've left with hangovers. Yes your chile omletts always set me right. Never hit the Ole in the AM like you do you alky. But Chipper still has 3 I said 3!!! handles. We are done! LOL!

RCB19
06-23-2007, 09:56 PM
Tomorrow afternoon sounds like a good day. It's on!! Backstreet! I'm callin it.

RaceFace
06-23-2007, 09:57 PM
Yes the tank works. Yes I've left with hangovers. Yes your chile omletts always set me right. Never hit the Ole in the AM like you do you alky. But Chipper still has 3 I said 3!!! handles. We are done! LOL!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Yeah Bizzle, you're right...3 is better than 1!! Party at Chipsters!!! I hope Chipster doesn't mind!!
Should I bring your toothbrush too?? :D :D :D

RaceFace
06-23-2007, 09:59 PM
Tomorrow afternoon sounds like a good day. It's on!! Backstreet! I'm callin it.
Noon!....gotta get primed for that party I have at Rose Cantina at 3:30!!

RCB19
06-23-2007, 10:07 PM
Noon!....gotta get primed for that party I have at Rose Cantina at 3:30!!
Well you said your only gonna be there for an hour so let's hit it at 5???:sqeyes:

Chipster27
06-23-2007, 10:17 PM
Can't do tomorrow. Have a funeral for our friend that died in the Baja 500 a couple weeks ago.
Should be around next weekend! Backstreet work for you guys?
Give me some time to brew the red, I'll get a 5er of Firestone and ???? Fire rock? Takes a couple hours to brew, then 2 weeks to ferment at 70 degrees so summer is a little hot to brew and I have to plan the weekends just right. I have some empty kegs I have to return to BevMo and Jeff. Good time to re-stock :)
I also have a jockey box with 2 taps that we take to the desert...I think I have a drinking problem :D

RaceFace
06-23-2007, 10:27 PM
Can't do tomorrow. Have a funeral for our friend that died in the Baja 500 a couple weeks ago.
Give me some time to brew the red, I'll get a 5er of Firestone and ???? Fire rock? Takes a couple hours to brew, then 2 weeks to ferment at 70 degrees so summer is a little hot to brew and I have to plan the weekends just right. I have some empty kegs I have to return to BevMo and Jeff. Good time to re-stock :)
I also have a jockey box with 2 taps that we take to the desert...I think I have a drinking problem :D
Ahhhhhhh! Spoken like a true alcoholic!! LOL!!
Next weekend sounds great!! Lets pick a day and set it up...as far as I know, sunday afternoon would work for me....
...no plans for next weekend..then again, my "activities director" is upstairs asleep :D
Sorry to hear about the loss of your buddy at the 500. Godspeed to him and my best to his family.
I cant wait to try your red. I used to brew years ago....had an incident where my fermenting brew blew up in a downstairs closet......hell of a mess. I stopped after that.....but I used to brew the kits from Osheas....before Jeff owned it. Good stuff...and POTENT!!!

RCB19
06-23-2007, 10:29 PM
Sorry to hear about your friend. That Sux. Backstreet always works. Naww you dont have a drinking problem you just appreciate good beer. At least that's what I keep telling myself???

Chipster27
06-24-2007, 06:18 AM
....had an incident where my fermenting brew blew up in a downstairs closet......hell of a mess. I stopped after that.....but I used to brew the kits from Osheas....before Jeff owned it. Good stuff...and POTENT!!!
That would be a mess, the house must have stunk for weeks!
I think next Sunday will work. Have a great weekend.
Chip