soupersonic
06-23-2007, 09:06 PM
Because i just got Badkachina's Vortech charged 454 recalibrated and dynoed :D
728 HP at 5700 rpm and 688 ft/lb's at 4900 rpm
The Donzi/Warlock/Fountain killer will be back shortly :D :D

BadKachina
06-23-2007, 09:52 PM
That should get me at least 64.5 mph.:D
"The Donzi/Warlock/Fountain killer " that's funny, but I didn't say that.

Hotcobra270
06-25-2007, 04:54 PM
Courious who did your dyno and calibration on the blower?

Xlration Marine
06-25-2007, 05:03 PM
And um what size prop ya spinning? I would race you for pinks but that would be one big flower pot.:D :D :D
And I have enough as it is.

Kilrtoy
06-25-2007, 05:09 PM
Don't forget about fast freddy

soupersonic
06-25-2007, 05:15 PM
I have the software to recalibrate the ECM Mefi 3 or 4 . Its supposed to do the Mefi 2 also. It can be tuned on the dyno i have access to,or on the boat with the bung welded in the exhaust for an air/fuel meter to get a reading.
Here comes the spam part :D If anyone is interested you can send a PM

squirt'nmyload
06-25-2007, 05:21 PM
And um what size prop ya spinning? I would race you for pinks but that would be one big flower pot.:D :D :D
come out mid day saturday at pleasant and i'll get you a race for pinks

seanv
06-25-2007, 05:25 PM
well i do have to work saturday but im free sunday:idea: :D

squirt'nmyload
06-25-2007, 05:26 PM
there ya go....how bout sunday xlration

AZJD
06-25-2007, 05:27 PM
The Warlock is slow! I got wooped by everyone on Saturday.........:mad:

squirt'nmyload
06-25-2007, 05:30 PM
The Warlock is slow!
thats what paulsaslohomo says :D :D

soupersonic
06-25-2007, 05:30 PM
The Warlock is slow! I got wooped by everyone on Saturday.........:mad:
You were carrying all the jello i bet :D You other homo's stay outa my spam thread. Im trying to let some people know they have options when it comes to recalibrating their ECM :D

squirt'nmyload
06-25-2007, 05:33 PM
You were carrying all the jello i bet :D You other homo's stay outa my spam thread. Im trying to let some people know they have options when it comes to recalibrating their ECM :D
:D ...this is pretty much expected with any thread with the words AZ or pleasant in them :D :D

AZJD
06-25-2007, 05:37 PM
thats what paulsaslohomo says :D :D
He walked me in smooth water.....3-4 mph, but when we got in the rough stuff he was jumping out of the water like a porpoise and I would reel him back in........:D

squirt'nmyload
06-25-2007, 05:45 PM
"You Other Homo's" :confused: are you trying tell us something? ::jawdrop:
LMAO!!!!!!!!!

soupersonic
06-25-2007, 05:56 PM
"You Other Homo's" :confused: are you trying tell us something? ::jawdrop:
I think your pet Yetti got loose again. You should go catch him :D

Pepperkornski
06-25-2007, 06:08 PM
I think your pet Yetti got loose again. You should go catch him :D
I was not aware Mom got loose again, I'll let Dad know, Thanks! :D

BadKachina
06-25-2007, 08:12 PM
a 19 pitch alunium 3 blade with a 1.98 ratio Alpha.;) It was slow before, now it's a little bit faster than slow.

BadKachina
06-25-2007, 08:18 PM
Larry Peto's dyno, Supersonic's calibration. It had been running super rich for the past year since I did the cam and heads, and I mean super rich. I had it to AZSM and they broke my drive trying to calibrate it last year. I also set up a time to meet Pfaff (or the guy who works for Pfaff) in LHC, we talked for about a month, even up to the night before we were going to meet up. We were both supposedly at the Nautical, but the next day he wouldn't answer his phone.......:rolleyes: Really classy. Pfaff and AZSM can kiss my ass...
Thanks Larry and Jesse (Supersonic). Finally someone who does what they say they are going to do.

BadKachina
06-25-2007, 08:19 PM
I'll race you on one motor.........Preferrably the one without power steering.;)

seanv
06-25-2007, 08:26 PM
lol ummm ok :notam:

GRUNION
06-26-2007, 05:36 AM
:devil:

AZJD
06-26-2007, 06:51 AM
Larry Peto's dyno, Supersonic's calibration. It had been running super rich for the past year since I did the cam and heads, and I mean super rich. I had it to AZSM and they broke my drive trying to calibrate it last year. I also set up a time to meet Pfaff (or the guy who works for Pfaff) in LHC, we talked for about a month, even up to the night before we were going to meet up. We were both supposedly at the Nautical, but the next day he wouldn't answer his phone.......:rolleyes: Really classy. Pfaff and AZSM can kiss my ass...
Thanks Larry and Jesse (Supersonic). Finally someone who does what they say they are going to do.
What is it with AZSM? Lots of bad stories lately.

GRUNION
06-26-2007, 07:02 AM
AZSM did my computer and it worked out great:D

40FlatDeck
06-26-2007, 08:01 AM
Congrats on the motor guys.:D BadKachinas boat should be a strong runner. Those Donzi's are gay anyways.......:D ;)
What's up with Xlration Marine always calling people out about motors/speed/racing etc? Dude, bring your boat, your friends boat, or whatever boat you want, to any lake you want, and I will OWN you.
Maybe then you can stop calling people out.:rolleyes:
Erik

squirt'nmyload
06-26-2007, 12:23 PM
What's up with Xlration Marine always calling people out about motors/speed/racing etc? Dude, bring your boat, your friends boat, or whatever boat you want, to any lake you want, and I will OWN you.
Erik
i'm ready to see this.....till then you need to shut your hole!!!!!!
better yet, come out to saguaro tomorrow...there will be a few guys that will race ya including me!!

Big Warlock
06-26-2007, 01:01 PM
Congrats on the motor guys.:D BadKachinas boat should be a strong runner. Those Donzi's are gay anyways.......:D ;)
Erik
Keep thinking that Skater boy.....then realize the A/C in the Donzi is working to keep me nice and cool at the lake!!! (And that's while I watch my movie in surround sound!!!!) :D

AZJD
06-26-2007, 01:32 PM
Erik
The guy is a complete idiot! Ever since his first post.......

40FlatDeck
06-26-2007, 01:53 PM
Keep thinking that Skater boy.....then realize the A/C in the Donzi is working to keep me nice and cool at the lake!!! (And that's while I watch my movie in surround sound!!!!) :D
I think you and Magic34 are on to something with this A/C thing....:) I'm close to making a deal on a little lake boat though so I never have to miss another Pleasant party!:D Keep the big girl at home resting.;)

Chico&Zeus
06-26-2007, 02:06 PM
I think you and Magic34 are on to something with this A/C thing....:)
I felt left out so I had to join that A/C crowd...we might not be the fastest, but we're damn comfortable:D Taking mine for the maiden voyage Saturday.

soupersonic
06-26-2007, 09:14 PM
Dude, bring your boat, your friends boat, or whatever boat you want, to any lake you want, and I will OWN you.
Erik
In that barge? You couldnt OWN a Four Winns with a 4.3 and an Alpha :D
( In reverse that is ) :D

soupersonic
06-26-2007, 09:15 PM
Congrats on the motor guys.:D BadKachinas boat should be a strong runner.
We fired it up today,sounded good. I cant wait to see what it does on the water.

Magic34
06-27-2007, 12:08 AM
I felt left out so I had to join that A/C crowd...we might not be the fastest, but we're damn comfortable:D Taking mine for the maiden voyage Saturday.
Cool, you'll love it!

Magic34
06-27-2007, 12:08 AM
Unless you have satellite, I win the comfort battle :D :D ;)

Magic34
06-27-2007, 12:10 AM
I think you and Magic34 are on to something with this A/C thing....:) I'm close to making a deal on a little lake boat though so I never have to miss another Pleasant party!:D Keep the big girl at home resting.;)
You wont have to miss another party after another 4 weeks. Just need a few more weeks under the belt of the baby and he'll be good to go out there as well as mama.

40FlatDeck
06-27-2007, 10:22 AM
:D You wont have to miss another party after another 4 weeks. Just need a few more weeks under the belt of the baby and he'll be good to go out there as well as mama.
So i don't have to drive to Mississippi to get this boat? Nice.:D I can't believe I didn't tell you congrats on the new addition. I also can't wait to go on the new boat. I'll talk to you soon.

40FlatDeck
06-27-2007, 10:27 AM
In that barge? You couldnt OWN a Four Winns with a 4.3 and an Alpha :D
( In reverse that is ) :D
We actually have had the low boost pulleys on the whole time and I had know idea.:jawdrop: I'm gonna turn it up a touch to deal with the summer heat but not much. I like making it back to the ramp.....:D
I know some fast Four Winns..........:)
Sounds like your new program is working out for you, congrats and let me know what it does.:D

Magic34
06-27-2007, 02:56 PM
:D
So i don't have to drive to Mississippi to get this boat? Nice.:D I can't believe I didn't tell you congrats on the new addition. I also can't wait to go on the new boat. I'll talk to you soon.
If it's in Mississippi, I'd be weary of that. Nice little hurricane went through there.