PDA

View Full Version : Prayers for Augie & his family as his father has passed

Lucididee
06-24-2007, 05:14 AM
As many of you know Augie's father has not been doing well. Jack Pensa passed away early this morning. When more information is known, it be will posted.
Augie. I love you. You are in my heart and prayers. And I am there for anything you need.

Leverage
06-24-2007, 05:42 AM
So sad to hear. Our condolences go out to you and your family Augie.
Donnie
For those of you who don't know Augie, he is the "VP of OPA" referred to as the Godfather
http://www.thejerseyboyz.com/

Brian Hatch
06-25-2007, 12:01 PM
We made some coolers for Augie and his team great guy.
Sorry to hear about your father Augie.
My condolences, Brian

Lucididee
06-30-2007, 05:21 PM
As many of you know Augie's father has not been doing well. Jack Pensa passed away early this morning. When more information is known, it be will posted.
Augie. I love you. You are in my heart and prayers. And I am there for anything you need.
As many of you know Augie Pensa's Mother has not been doing well. She passed away early Wednesday morning.
With Augies Father Passing Sunday Morning There Will Be a Combined Funeral, When more information is known, it will be posted.
Love Dee And Dukes

Lucididee
06-30-2007, 05:22 PM
The viewing for Louis A. "Jack" Pensa and Irma C. "Rene" Pensa is at the A.K. Macagna Funeral Home, 495 Anderson Ave, Cliffside Park, NJ. Visiting hours are on Monday, July, 2nd from 2-5pm and 7-9pm.
Augie and the Pensa family has asked in lieu of flowers that a donation be made to the Disabled American Veterans, PO Box 14301, Cincinnati, OH 45245 or to the American Cancer Society, 20 Mercer St, Hackensack, NJ 07061.
Thank you everyone for your kind words and prayers.

SurfOnH20
06-30-2007, 10:10 PM
Augie my thoughts and prayers go before you as well. I lost my father to cancer this week as well. God bless and hang in there. We are all with you..

topless
06-30-2007, 10:37 PM
Augie, I don't know you but my prayers are with you and yours.
Ali

havasurat27
06-30-2007, 10:37 PM
Godspeed. RIP!