PDA

View Full Version : jet skies

warlock 27
06-24-2007, 01:10 PM
we went to the river last week and there some any jet skies down there. It was ok when they jump our wake far back but when they jump in front of us. we almost hit 1 if we didnt kill the engine. thay act some dum on the water and this happened in the week.:mad:

cnj
06-24-2007, 02:31 PM
we went to the river last week and there some any jet skies down there. It was ok when they jump our wake far back but when they jump in front of us. we almost hit 1 if we didnt kill the engine. thay act some dum on the water and this happened in the week.:mad:
What?????

mbroome
06-24-2007, 02:42 PM
I like cheese.....

Kachina26
06-24-2007, 02:56 PM
What?????
It's a high desert thang, let me translate for ya.
We went to the river last week and saw plenty of lake lice. They were jumping our wake, but it was far enough back that it really wasn't an issue. But one jackass cut right in front of me so close, that I had to jam the throttle shut to avoid killing his dumb a ss. They are so clueless out there. Crazy part is, this was during the middle of the week! Be safe out there.

riverracerx
06-24-2007, 03:10 PM
Classic!
:D

OGShocker
06-24-2007, 03:13 PM
We went to the river last week and saw plenty of lake lice. They were jumping our wake, but it was far enough back that it really wasn't an issue. But one jackass cut right in front of me so close, that I had to jam the throttle shut to avoid killing his dumb a ss. They are so clueless out there. Crazy part is, this was during the middle of the week! Be safe out there.
Got it!! Thank you for the help! :D:D

Havasu1986
06-24-2007, 03:17 PM
And I thought Eazykiller2006 was hard to understand. :D

Wet Dream
06-24-2007, 04:25 PM
Do you realize that you can't spell for shit, can't form a sentence to save your life, and can't punctuate any better than a horse?

Mrs. 4-B
06-24-2007, 04:30 PM
You must be a professional translator. LMAO. :) :)

ahhell
06-24-2007, 04:32 PM
Thanks Randy...I almost forgot how to speak High Desertian..........:D

Kachina26
06-24-2007, 04:32 PM
You must be a professional translator. LMAO. :) :)
I've lived up here for 14 years, it's kinda like learning spanish in So Cal, you have to know a little just to get by. :D

Leverage
06-24-2007, 05:00 PM
gladtoseeimnottheonlyonethatcantreadurchit. :)

OCMerrill
06-24-2007, 06:54 PM
I.D.K. my B.F.F. Jill?

cnj
06-24-2007, 07:06 PM
Wow, thanks for clearing that up. Must invest in one of those electronic Hi-desert translators one day.......