PDA

View Full Version : "someone Pissed On My Bike"

SummerBreeze
06-24-2007, 06:25 PM
I just got back from the Mammoth Motocross. I rode my Harley to Mammoth. I stayed with some guys I work with in a condo. I parked the bike inside the garage at the condo. Safe.
Sat nite there was an event at the Village (Gondola area) a lot of people watching pit mini bike races around some cones. A Band playing music... outdoor dining.... Raffel... people hanging out.
I had riden the bike to the event and parked my bike around a fence across the street from the Village. I get back to the the bike and its dark and cold. I start it up and take off. I get to the light and I start smelling something strange...WTF is that? I pull over in a lighted area and I see that the pipes are smoking and have waterspots on them... The seat is a little wet and so are the saddle bags...WTF?? I found myself a rag and water and started cleaning.
Yep... some fu#k pissed on my bike.:( :(
SOB:(
I guess it could have been worse:idea:

Xlration Marine
06-24-2007, 06:31 PM
In this day and age that is stupid. No No waite one minute. That's called DNA. take that rag to the cops, and tell them what happened. They may or they may not help you. Could be some one they know. This DNA stuff is getting creeepy. All some one needs is a drop of it and you could be sitting in the Big Chair.

pw_Tony
06-24-2007, 06:46 PM
But you had to make such a funny Title to this thread didn't you?:D

RitcheyRch
06-24-2007, 06:47 PM
Some drrunk POS with nothing better to do with his DNA.

Just foreplay
06-24-2007, 06:57 PM
Now wouldn't you like to have catch that pos in the act.....
I don't know about you..
But I probably would have pulled it off and beat him with it. If it was big enough...:D :D

Kindsvater Flat
06-24-2007, 07:03 PM
That sucks. A dog pissed on mine and by the time I got it off it was to late.
http://www.schoutenranch.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/MVC-004F.JPG

BigDutch
06-24-2007, 07:16 PM
Your suprised that someone in Mammoth didn;t use a toilet to relieve themselves.

mobldj
06-24-2007, 08:38 PM
crotch rockets rule.to fast to piss on...lol

Kachina26
06-25-2007, 12:15 AM
In this day and age that is stupid. No No waite one minute. That's called DNA. take that rag to the cops, and tell them what happened. They may or they may not help you. Could be some one they know. This DNA stuff is getting creeepy. All some one needs is a drop of it and you could be sitting in the Big Chair.
I'd love to see the look on the cop's face when you walked in with the urine soaked rag in your hand and told them you want to catch the guy that peed on your bike. :D