PDA

View Full Version : Anyone order direct from Berkely or CP? Need Impeller

W.O.T
06-24-2007, 07:49 PM
Im trying to find my buddy an impeller so he can hopefully make it out to the river next weekend. Has anyone ever ordered one online from berkely or Cp performance? Were trying to get an aluminum B cut asap! i know you can order one off their net sites. my question is do they have them ready to ship already as a B cut? ill call tomorrow just looking for some peace of mind! thanks guys!

IMPATIENT 1
06-24-2007, 07:51 PM
Im trying to find my buddy an impeller so he can hopefully make it out to the river next weekend. Has anyone ever ordered one online from berkely or Cp performance? Were trying to get an aluminum B cut asap! i know you can order one off their net sites. my question is do they have them ready to ship already as a B cut? ill call tomorrow just looking for some peace of mind! thanks guys!
you can order the kits with whatever cut ya want, and yes i'd bet both sources will stock a bcut

W.O.T
06-24-2007, 08:29 PM
very nice, thanks

blue wonder
06-25-2007, 10:54 AM
hey do yourself a favor call aggressor and ask for dave...tell him i directed you his way....he caries very nice stuff.

wsuwrhr
06-25-2007, 11:04 AM
MPD, GS Marine, maybe one of those guys could get you one in a hurry.

Bense468
06-25-2007, 11:09 AM
Rex doesn't carry one?

BUSBY
06-25-2007, 11:36 AM
I think I might have one ... I'll check the garage ...

Rexone
06-25-2007, 12:41 PM
Rex doesn't carry one?
We carry only American Turbine impellers for Berkeleys.

victorfb
06-26-2007, 10:05 AM
when ordering, pay the extra 45 bucks for the factory detailed one. the last AA i got was terrible looking and took alot of work just to make it satisfactory.

brad22
06-27-2007, 01:07 PM
We have lots of them and they are all built in America from Original berkeley tooling and spec's. These impeller's are C.N.C machined and balanced and I think the best aluminum impeller in the business and better yet they are only $319.00.
You can contact myself at 800-225-9871 x11
Or Brian at ext. 12
We have them in stock and ready to ship.
Brad
CP Performance

Oldsquirt
06-27-2007, 01:28 PM
Hey Brad, didn't know you worked at CP. I should have checked my invoice when I was there Monday. It was you who helped me.

CPBRIAN10THMTN
06-27-2007, 04:54 PM
It was either him or me, people get us mixed up on a regular basis :D

Oldsquirt
06-27-2007, 07:15 PM
It was either him or me, people get us mixed up on a regular basis :D
But I bet you don't put his name on your invoices. :) I also seem to recall 3 guys working the counter. So who remembers selling a bag of stringer washers?

brad22
06-27-2007, 11:08 PM
Hey Brad, didn't know you worked at CP. I should have checked my invoice when I was there Monday. It was you who helped me.
Awesome. Cool to have a local on the boards :D
Whatever you need just let us know and well do our best to take care of you; again :) .
brad@cpperformance.com
CP Performance (http://www.cpperformance.com)
800-225-9871 ext11
707-585-9871 ext11

billet racing 1
06-28-2007, 06:53 PM
Hey Squirt, I was there Monday as well. When I walk in those doors, they say "HI JERRY". Its good for me, Not the Wife.
Good people there. Have never had a problem.
Looking at some very pricey ($3,600) water jacket headers. And they have what I need in stock. Just could not swing it that day.
Debbie will start at Sonoma State in August. Being just down the street, she will be my little parts chaser. Maybe she can get a job there.
Jerry

GasHog
06-29-2007, 03:09 PM
Here I have been ordering everything for my boat online because I didn't know where to go local to get parts. I live in Healdsburg and I have a 76 18' sleekcraft that I just had my entire pump balanced and worked by Jim at Performance jet. I just had my 460 built by Chris Zootis in Healdsburg. I need some parts badly to get it running next weekend. I'll drop by saturday to see if you can help me out.
:sqeyes:
hahaaa before I rebuilt my boat trailer I removed your sticker form the fender. Thought to my self hell they must out of business since I've had the boat for 8 years.

CPBRIAN10THMTN
06-29-2007, 04:48 PM
We're open 9-3 every Sat, come on down and we will be happy to help ya out:D