PDA

View Full Version : Who Won The Mink ??

shakershirts
06-24-2007, 09:05 PM
I heard my boy Maximus in the GN305 might have won the mink. Anybody know the results. Maybe a new t-shirt design will be in the works with Gretch and Ben fondeling a furry rat, if it's true !!!!

lilrick
06-24-2007, 09:08 PM
hehehe....I can just imagine those two fighting over who gets to wear it first!!!:D congrats boys!

gottaminute?
06-25-2007, 11:22 AM
some of you die hard bench racers but, last I saw BIG BEN he was wrapped up in a whole lot of beaver.
WHOODA THUNK IT ?
congratulations Paul and Ben and all the Plan B crew. Helluva job!!!
pat

fc-pilot
06-25-2007, 01:19 PM
Quick question, how do they decide who gets the mink?
Paul

lilrick
06-25-2007, 01:39 PM
All ben needs is a set of DOUBLE re-inforced high heels to go with that beard and mink coat! mmmmmm....tasty.

gnRacer98
06-25-2007, 02:26 PM
Congrats Team 'B'
http://www.southidahopress.com/articles/2007/06/25/sports/local/1regattaresults.txt
Nice Pic.

Moneypitt
06-25-2007, 02:38 PM
Quick question, how do they decide who gets the mink?
Paul
Best preformance, setting a course record, best time in class, etc etc..I think it has also been awarded for greatest improvement in the past, not sure.. Ask Gordy or Lance, or in this case Maxi/Gritch...........MP

Flat Hall'N
06-25-2007, 03:30 PM
Best preformance, setting a course record, best time in class, etc etc..I think it has also been awarded for greatest improvement in the past, not sure.. Ask Gordy or Lance, or in this case Maxi/Gritch...........MP
I understand the mink goes to the winner of whatever class that comes closest to or beats the current record in that class.

CrackerP-94
06-25-2007, 03:40 PM
It goes to the person who is closest or beats their class record. My brother Dan won it in Gramps Cracker a few years back.

fc-pilot
06-25-2007, 06:03 PM
Thanks guys
Paul

Jetboatguru
06-26-2007, 07:46 AM
Great job by Ben and Grich! It never gets old watching Grich wheel around the course effortlessly while Maxi is is taking it in the dumper in somebody's trailer!:) :)

kryptonite
06-26-2007, 08:46 AM
Congrats to Ben and Grich. What a great weekend.

MAXIMUS
06-26-2007, 09:58 AM
A big thank you to everybody... My crew is the best there is & straightest I could find last minute...:jawdrop: With out the help from My brother Frank, Druby, Phil Lukens, J-rap, Jack, Steve, Gary Gaget, Piere, the "HIP NIP" my wife & sister inlaw dena it wouldn't have been possible. I am home & still coming down off that whirlwind of a weekend... I need a vacation!:D We really didn't know if we were good enough to get it or not... Grich never ceases to amaze me with his talent. Lance was chomping at the transom of Plan B & once false move would have spelled disaster. The lord shined down on us once again & it looks like I will have a huge debt to pay someday...
Also John & Druby at Shaker Shirts... They pumped out a few hundred shirts last minute & really helped offset the costs of the weekend.
To all the GN teams I am sorry there has to be only one winner... All you guys are the best & I look forward to seeing each of you at every race... Lance you are still the Godfather of these GN's... It is an honor to compete against you my friend...
Now with all that being said watch your asses at the Beach!:devil:

Sassieblonde
06-26-2007, 11:37 AM
Congrats to Ben and Papa :)

lilrick
06-26-2007, 02:01 PM
A big thank you to everybody... My crew is the best there is & straightest I could find last minute...:jawdrop: With out the help from My brother Frank, Druby, Phil Lukens, J-rap, Jack, Steve, Gary Gaget, Piere, the "HIP NIP" my wife & sister inlaw dena it wouldn't have been possible. I am home & still coming down off that whirlwind of a weekend... I need a vacation!:D We really didn't know if we were good enough to get it or not... Grich never ceases to amaze me with his talent. Lance was chomping at the transom of Plan B & once false move would have spelled disaster. The lord shined down on us once again & it looks like I will have a huge debt to pay someday...
Also John & Druby at Shaker Shirts... They pumped out a few hundred shirts last minute & really helped offset the costs of the weekend.
To all the GN teams I am sorry there has to be only one winner... All you guys are the best & I look forward to seeing each of you at every race... Lance you are still the Godfather of these GN's... It is an honor to compete against you my friend...
Now with all that being said watch your asses at the Beach!:devil:
congratulations ol' buddy! You have the hardest working crew in the business....and it's paying off!!! NOW send me some naked pictures of you all nestled in that mink coat!!!:D

MAXIMUS
06-26-2007, 02:34 PM
congratulations ol' buddy! You have the hardest working crew in the business....and it's paying off!!! NOW send me some naked pictures of you all nestled in that mink coat!!!:D
You know believe it or not the crew kept their clothes on... Joey C was the one who snuck in my room naked & was caught wearing the mink when we came back from our parking lot bash sunday night...:rolleyes: I had the pervert arrested & they said it might be the death penalty for that offense...:D

fc-pilot
06-26-2007, 02:40 PM
they said it might be the death penalty for that offense...:D
What the heck, is that place run by a bunch of Mormons or something? :D
Paul

lilrick
06-26-2007, 09:26 PM
You know believe it or not the crew kept their clothes on... Joey C was the one who snuck in my room naked & was caught wearing the mink when we came back from our parking lot bash sunday night...:rolleyes: I had the pervert arrested & they said it might be the death penalty for that offense...:D
good times...good times...

Firecracker
06-26-2007, 09:26 PM
It never gets old watching Grich out there! Congratulations guys!
Hey Ben, how are those Mink golf club covers coming along??? ;) :D

Moneypitt
06-26-2007, 09:56 PM
What the heck, is that place run by a bunch of Mormons or something? :D
Paul
Or something.............Burleyites take boat racing and "THE MINK" very seriously. Never defile the MINK
Congrats to Ben and Paul, and the whole GN305 team......You guys are always right there to give the fans, (all of us) a great show. I guess that is why they call it the "Hall of Champions"...............MP

MAXIMUS
06-27-2007, 04:07 AM
It never gets old watching Gritch out there! Congratulations guys!
Hey Ben, how are those Mink golf club covers coming along??? ;) :D
Sweet... I got a mink G gettin made too!:D Some gloves, & a new seat cover for the woodie!:)

Firecracker
06-27-2007, 07:10 AM
Sweet... I got a mink G gettin made too!:D Some gloves, & a new seat cover for the woodie!:)
Nice!!! I don't know about the mink G though... :jawdrop: :idea:

MAXIMUS
06-27-2007, 07:15 AM
Nice!!! I don't know about the mink G though... :jawdrop: :idea:
Thats not what you told me saturday night?:D

Firecracker
06-27-2007, 07:19 AM
Thats not what you told me saturday night?:D
Hey hey now! That's between us! :D ;)

GofastRacer
06-27-2007, 07:32 AM
Congrats to Ben, Gritch and the whole team, you guys did a great job!..:cool:

gn7
06-27-2007, 07:53 AM
a big congrats to Lefty and Sashquash, you guys really had your act together, and a big tanks to your crew on the ramp and docks. GREAT JOB