PDA

View Full Version : Thanks from K5 in Burley

Jetboatguru
06-25-2007, 07:35 AM
Thank you to Craig Kinnaman (Flat Stupid) Allen Bailey ("Bolt Nazi"), Reggie Hammonds ( Dave Sammons) Billy Berkenstocker, Connor Berkenstocker and Joey Grose for a great weekend in Burley. Thank you for setting up a bad ass boat and making sure it was READY every heat. We won the over all championship for the weekend and I owe it to these guys! Also I want to thank Jared and Jennifer, and Tracy and Katie for all their help with shirt sales and clean up help.
Thank you to Gordy Jennings, Julian Pettengill, Bubby Wilton for all the help teaching me to turn. I spent the weekend following Duff around and learned that I have a long way to go. Anyone that has not witnessed Duff Dailey drive a Kboat on a big course is missing out.
To the Minegar camp, thank you for the hospitality and the good times! It is always nice to get together with such a great family.
Congrats to Team Rankin on dominating the SS and PS classes. Both boats were dialed and Bryant was on top of his game even when he had regurgitated food in his mouth.
Tony

superdave013
06-25-2007, 10:21 AM
That's bad ass Tony. Congrats
So who's got all the photos?

HITECH-MARINE
06-25-2007, 11:03 AM
Congrat's Tony. Job well done! Jim Lange

Roaddogg 4040
06-25-2007, 11:58 AM
Congrats on a job well done to the K-5 team...
Steve

dmontzsta
06-25-2007, 12:00 PM
Good job Tone Loc.

msmeads1
06-25-2007, 12:03 PM
Well done Tony.:)

lilrick
06-25-2007, 12:08 PM
You kiss arses need some knee pads in this thread. :D

Rattle Can Lou
06-25-2007, 12:16 PM
Ya took the words right outta my mouth. Nutswingers all of ya...Don't ya think he posts those mushy, syrupy, slimey, feel good posts for a reason? Ya shoulda heard what he called Bryant as he walked back to his pits....despicable.

wsuwrhr
06-25-2007, 12:18 PM
Ya took the words right outta my mouth. Nutswingers all of ya...Don't ya think he posts those mushy, syrupy, slimey, feel good posts for a reason? Ya shoulda heard what he called Bryant as he walked back to his pits....despicable.
Did you and Billy both hear it when you were on the scooter?
Talk about mushy, syrupy, slimey.

Rattle Can Lou
06-25-2007, 12:43 PM
That's good!!!

Jetboatguru
06-26-2007, 07:20 PM
I also forgot to thank Tim @ BLOme Gear for his support !!

BILLY.B
06-27-2007, 06:49 AM
Great time at Burley. Tony your to be commended on the driving job you did this weekend. A year ago I think you would of done just about anything to catch Duff. This year you kept your head in the race and drove excellent. Duff is one tough customer with a ton of experience. You'll get there. I know your competitve spirit, and thats a good thing. Good luck at Black Lake buddy.

lilrick
06-27-2007, 07:05 AM
Great time at Burley. Tony your to be commended on the driving job you did this weekend. A year ago I think you would of done just about anything to catch Duff. This year you kept your head in the race and drove excellent. Duff is one tough customer with a ton of experience. You'll get there. I know your competitve spirit, and thats a good thing. Good luck at Black Lake buddy.
"Take the rock from my hand young grasshoppa."

Firecracker
06-27-2007, 07:21 AM
Well said Billy.