PDA

View Full Version : Gay song list...

Froggystyle
06-25-2007, 09:01 AM
I have a very, very good freind who is a doctor here in San Diego. I go mountain biking with him, we hit the desert together with our families and have gone to the river a couple of times with them. Really great people.
One of his cars is a Porsche Boxter S. I give him shit about looking like a male nurse in it all the time, the ususal gay car ribbing. We have put gay pride stickers on the back, gotten him "tire-flys" for the valve stems etc... He absolutely loves the car though, and always defends it as a "mid engined" high performance sports car.
Even the dealer called him once and told him that his "wife's car" was ready to be picked up.
So, my truck had an airbag blow out last week and so it is DOA until the new shockwave comes back from Air Ride. I have been out a ride since then.
Charley, on a three-week journey up to the Canadian border and back was kind enough to lend me his car for three weeks, which is awesome and takes some stress out of my life.
Problem is, it is the ice blue Porsche Boxter...
This thing is a total blast, but it is definitely emasculating as all get out. I will have my truck back tomorrow, and I want to give him a little more shit about the car if possible, so I am going to make a CD of the gayest songs I can find and leave it in his player and a bottle of Chardonnay on the seat as a thank you gift...
Here is what I have already...
Wham - Wake me up before you go-go
Shania Twain - Man, I feel like a woman!
Diana Ross - I'm coming out
The Weather Girls - It's Raining Men
Abba - Mamma Mia
George Michaels - Faith
Culture Club - Karma Chameleon
Culture Club - Miss you blind
Duran Duran - The Reflex (Thank you Corky Romano...)
C+C Music Factory - Everybody Dance Now
Any others?

Cole Trickle
06-25-2007, 09:08 AM
I have a very, very good freind who is a doctor here in San Diego. I go mountain biking with him, we hit the desert together with our families and have gone to the river a couple of times with them. Really great people.
One of his cars is a Porsche Boxter S. I give him shit about looking like a male nurse in it all the time, the ususal gay car ribbing. We have put gay pride stickers on the back, gotten him "tire-flys" for the valve stems etc... He absolutely loves the car though, and always defends it as a "mid engined" high performance sports car.
Even the dealer called him once and told him that his "wife's car" was ready to be picked up.
So, my truck had an airbag blow out last week and so it is DOA until the new shockwave comes back from Air Ride. I have been out a ride since then.
Charley, on a three-week journey up to the Canadian border and back was kind enough to lend me his car for three weeks, which is awesome and takes some stress out of my life.
Problem is, it is the ice blue Porsche Boxter...
This thing is a total blast, but it is definitely emasculating as all get out. I will have my truck back tomorrow, and I want to give him a little more shit about the car if possible, so I am going to make a CD of the gayest songs I can find and leave it in his player and a bottle of Chardonnay on the seat as a thank you gift...
Here is what I have already...
Wham - Wake me up before you go-go
Shania Twain - Man, I feel like a woman!
Diana Ross - I'm coming out
The Weather Girls - It's Raining Men
Abba - Mamma Mia
George Michaels - Faith
Culture Club - Karma Chameleon
Culture Club - Miss you blind
Duran Duran - The Reflex (Thank you Corky Romano...)
C+C Music Factory - Everybody Dance Now
Any others?
Beach Boys - Kokomoho:D

Jordy
06-25-2007, 09:10 AM
Right said Fred- I'm too sexy.
Cindi Lauper- Girls just wanna have fun.

Jbb
06-25-2007, 09:12 AM
Weather girls...It's raining men....:D
one of Browns favorites....

Nord
06-25-2007, 09:13 AM
THIS IS A MUST!!!! BOOOYA!!!
WHAT WHAT?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbGkxcY7YFU

vee-driven
06-25-2007, 09:14 AM
it's raining men, i don't know who the fok sings it though.

Froggystyle
06-25-2007, 09:17 AM
it's raining men, i don't know who the fok sings it though.
It is on there already... It is by "The Weather Girls".
I am ashamed that the whole batch that I put on came off of my IPod. In my defense, Audrey has lots of music on there too... :D

ChumpChange
06-25-2007, 09:17 AM
Come on Wes, leave the guy alone. I drove an all black Boxster S for a year(it was free) and loved the car. It was one of the best handling Porsches I have ever driven. I could take corners wicked fast with the mid engine design.
It's not a Miata....now that is a gay mans car.
You could always throw some Village People in that mix. Maybe a little Hootie? :D

Screaming Pete
06-25-2007, 09:20 AM
Wes i can't belive you've missed the #1 Gay tune of all
Village People YMCA...................lol

HocusPocus
06-25-2007, 09:21 AM
I Will Survive Lyrics - Gloria Gaynor
YMCA - Village People
Go west - Pet Shop Boys
Dancing Queen - Abba
and the full list of 100 gayest songs from a google search.
100 Gayest Songs List. (http://www.atforumz.com/archive/index.php/t-56719.html)

Froggystyle
06-25-2007, 09:21 AM
Come on Wes, leave the guy alone. I drove an all black Boxster S for a year(it was free) and loved the car. It was one of the best handling Porsches I have ever driven. I could take corners wicked fast with the mid engine design.
It's not a Miata....now that is a gay mans car.
You could always throw some Village People in that mix. Maybe a little Hootie? :D
Like I told him... "Charley, I am not saying your car is gay... But in the movie "Cars" the two cars that represented females were Miata's and the lead character, an ice-blue Porsche..." :D
No question it is fun. Kind of like a moped. Fun as hell, just don't let your buddies catch you riding it...
It is hands down the best handling vehicle I have ever driven though. You can't shake it.

Screaming Pete
06-25-2007, 09:22 AM
or how about some Show tunes or musicals

Nord
Barbra Streisand
Cher
Backstreet Boys
Debby Gibson

Froggystyle
You need to check out Tom Brown's thread about songs for Hot Boat members... you are in there... :D

Screaming Pete
06-25-2007, 09:31 AM
thanks wes i was scared for a min. but James Brown is the Man

Chromegorilla
06-25-2007, 09:39 AM
THIS IS A MUST!!!! BOOOYA!!!
WHAT WHAT?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbGkxcY7YFU
LMAO... thats some gay chit right there!!! I don't even wanna know how you "happend" across that one:jawdrop:

Nord
06-25-2007, 09:43 AM
LMAO... thats some gay chit right there!!! I don't even wanna know how you "happend" across that one:jawdrop:
Angry Inch is his #1 fan. He has it as his mypace profile song;) :D

Jbb
06-25-2007, 10:12 AM
He could strike back with some sort of non gay tag......:D
https://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=33789&stc=1&d=1182795116

uvindex
06-25-2007, 10:20 AM
Village People YMCA...................lolExactly. And how can you have YMCA without also having In the Navy? Could open the CD with one Village People song and close with the other. :)

IMPATIENT 1
06-25-2007, 10:33 AM
elton johns rocketman:rolleyes:

STV_Keith
06-25-2007, 10:48 AM
The Crying Game song...don't remember the "artist" and I use that loosely. :)

bullseye
06-25-2007, 10:51 AM
Im sorry i even remember this ,but you would deffinatley have to throw in some BOY GEORGE on that CD to make it right for him .

Tom Brown
06-25-2007, 10:55 AM
They play that song every Saturday at a club I go to. :D
Yes, I'm being serious. Deadly serious.
When they play that song, the place goes crazy. Every chick in the place hits the dance floor and almost every guy. Most people do the letter thing with their arms (I don't, since I'm a class 1 homophobe) and lots of people sing the chorus.
It's cheesy, gay and corny (both ways, I guess).... but it's a lot of fun.

Nord
06-25-2007, 10:57 AM
lol, Tom is only eleventy billion years old and goes to a club every weekend!!!:)

Sleek-Jet
06-25-2007, 11:02 AM
Like I told him... "Charley, I am not saying your car is gay... But in the movie "Cars" the two cars that represented females were Miata's and the lead character, an ice-blue Porsche..." :D
No question it is fun. Kind of like a moped. Fun as hell, just don't let your buddies catch you riding it...
It is hands down the best handling vehicle I have ever driven though. You can't shake it.
That's not really fair... since "she" was a Porsche Carerra... not extactly a female's car...
My addition... "Sunshine on my Shoulder" by Mr. Denver...

Tom Brown
06-25-2007, 11:08 AM
lol, Tom is only eleventy billion years old and goes to a club every weekend!!!:)
I went to the school they tore down when they built the old school but yeah, some friends of mine hit a club every Saturday and I fall in every two or three weeks.
Here's something more you may enjoy.
Three weeks ago, I went out with this group. It was someone's birthday so the group got together. I would have normally gone home at around 12:30 or 1 am at the latest but I stayed out a little later on this particular event.
At 1:30 am, 10 of us ended up the condo of one of the chicks. We had some cake and she put on a movie. I don't recall what movie we watched. I only recall being tired, having some cake, and sitting down on her couch.
I woke up at 4:45 am in a townhouse I had never been in before that night. Someone put a blanket on me and I was all tucked in. Not wanting to deal with going back to sleep and the ensuing scene of waking up when someone I hardly know wakes up and showers, makes breakfast, etc... I slunk out as quietly as I could at 4:45 am.
... so to answer your question... yes, I am a rock star.

topless
06-25-2007, 11:10 AM
Somewhere Over the Rainbow????????

YeLLowBoaT
06-25-2007, 11:13 AM
Village people... IN the navy ( :D )
wake me up...wham

Angry Inch
06-25-2007, 11:40 AM
Angry Inch is his #1 fan. He has it as his mypace profile song;) :D
I will cut you.

Nord
06-25-2007, 11:47 AM
I went to the school they tore down when they built the old school but yeah, some friends of mine hit a club every Saturday and I fall in every two or three weeks.
Three weeks ago, I went out with this group. It was someone's birthday so the group got together. I would have normally gone home at around 12:30 or 1 am at the latest but I stayed out a little later on this particular event.
At 1:30 am, 10 of us ended up the condo of one of the chicks. We had some cake and she put on a movie. I don't recall what movie we watched. I only recall being tired, having some cake, and sitting down on her couch.
I woke up at 4:45 am in a townhouse I had never been in before that night. Someone put a blanket on me and I was all tucked in. Not wanting to deal with going back to sleep and the ensuing scene of waking up when someone I hardly know wakes up and showers, makes breakfast, etc... I slunk out as quietly as I could at 4:45 am.
LOL, I didn't know you were in the single scene Brown!!!
I will cut you.
Bring it!:devil:

eliminatedsprinter
06-25-2007, 11:56 AM
I can't believe nobody has yet mentioned "I Am Woman" and just about anything else by Helen Reddy. That was the origional lesbian anthem...:)

eliminatedsprinter
06-25-2007, 11:59 AM
They play that song every Saturday at a club I go to. :D
Yes, I'm being serious. Deadly serious.
When they play that song, the place goes crazy. Every chick in the place hits the dance floor and almost every guy. Most people do the letter thing with their arms (I don't, since I'm a class 1 homophobe) and lots of people sing the chorus.
It's cheesy, gay and corny (both ways, I guess).... but it's a lot of fun.
Canada right??.:D Nuff said...:rolleyes: ;)

OCMerrill
06-25-2007, 12:10 PM
The biggest gay song ever....
True - Spandau Ballet = 100% gay

Jbb
06-25-2007, 12:14 PM
Dear Penthouse forum...I never thought I would be writing to you, but.......

Tom Brown
06-25-2007, 12:29 PM
lmao! :D

Tom Brown
06-25-2007, 12:53 PM
Froggy, I may have it.
Elton Motello - Jet Boy, Jet Girl

Sleek-Jet
06-25-2007, 12:59 PM
Froggy says "Relax"...

Tom Brown
06-25-2007, 01:02 PM
Froggy says "Relax"...
:D :D :D

OCMerrill
06-25-2007, 01:02 PM
Dear Penthouse forum...I never thought I would be writing to you, but.......
That right there was hilarious.
Tom...at least you did not have to chew your arm off to keep from waking her.

vee-driven
06-25-2007, 03:52 PM
i think fergie's glamorous song would be a funny start to the cd.

Mrs. 20
06-25-2007, 04:00 PM
I tunes essentials has a gay boy list. Kind of like a cheat sheet.
I second Glamorous.:D

finsfan4life
06-25-2007, 04:04 PM
Any country song !!!!!:D

RiverToysJas
06-25-2007, 04:11 PM
I know when I'm commuting in the Del Dol w/the top off I like to blast a little....
Duran Duran - Wild Boys! :eek: http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/spezial/jasons_smilie/lipsrsealed2.gif :D
RTJas :D

Jbb
06-25-2007, 04:14 PM
Glamour Biys...living colour (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XRpuhc9dgU)

Wheeler
06-25-2007, 04:28 PM
After reading this very funny thread, I did a search and this is what I found ..
"I went the gay way" by the "Back Side Boys"
I down loaded it, if you want it for your collection, pm me.

Sleek-Jet
06-25-2007, 04:30 PM
After reading this very funny thread, I did a search and this is what I found ..
"I went the gay way" by the "Back Side Boys"
I down loaded it, if you want it for your collection, pm me.
I had to quote this before you edited that post... :D

Wheeler
06-25-2007, 04:37 PM
I had to quote this before you edited that post... :D
Thanks! maybe I should have sent this as a Pm instead of posting it :D
Ps. I'm still laughing at your post!

ChumpChange
06-25-2007, 05:53 PM
Glamour Biys...living colour (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XRpuhc9dgU)
David Alan Coe comes to mind....
The funniest part about JBB's link is on the side where youtube recommends other similar interests, a David Alan Coe video comes up.
I guess they both fit the bill. :D

coolchange
06-25-2007, 06:17 PM
I'm too sexy for my car, too sexy for my car, too sexy...
Theres a middle age guy that rolls a Boxter on the 210 in Pasadena in the A.M. Doesn't quite sit right, Get a little closer and it doesn't sound right, next to it and it has a full cage. I've seen him squeeze it for a lane change, it hauls ass!

ultra26shadow
06-25-2007, 07:27 PM
I think the ultimate gay song is by Frankie goes to Hollywood- RELAX

Cigalert
06-26-2007, 05:55 AM
Rupert Hine- Arrested by you (the theme song to the cusak blockbuster "better off dead")
Pointer Sisters-I'm so excited
Diana Ross-I'm coming out
Player-Baby come back
Matthew Wilder- Breakin my stride
George Michael- Careless Whisper
Gary Wright-Dream Weaver
Tom Jones- Help Yourself
Tiffany- I think we're alone now
The Go-Go's- Our lips are sealed
Karen Carpenter-Superstar
Men Without Hats- The Saftey Dance
and my all time favorite gay ass all hell song
Bread- If
It's blazin with homo vocals, piss poor recording quality and a pinch of John Holmes inspiried instrumentals.

shadow
06-26-2007, 06:00 AM
I heard this song at RD's house once!:eek: :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBeiQvFsQLM

Cigalert
06-26-2007, 06:07 AM
That's so sad, I know a chick in that video. Even sadder, she was once crowned miss teen california.

Froggystyle
06-26-2007, 08:04 AM
Wow... this is clearly the place to come if you need advice on gay music...
:D
Looks like we just stepped up the CD to an "Anthologay" collection! Vol 1 and 2 are looking pretty solid thanks to a big effort by Cigalert :D

Cigalert
06-26-2007, 10:33 AM
I'm clutch...and I have 3 f'n sisters to thank for making my ears bleed for years.

SB
06-26-2007, 12:02 PM
Wow, there's some bad stuff found here. :D
Hanson - MM Bop, the NAMBLA theme song
Spice Girls - If you want to be my lover
Barry Manilow - I write the songs
Seasons in the Sun
Breakfast at Tiffany'- Deep Blue Something
Throw in some angry chick rock by HOLE
And what is that "I'm a woman" song?

warlock 27
06-28-2007, 07:26 PM
here is the gayest song that is funny backstreet boys are gay...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOzNG3p7HoM

angry dad
06-28-2007, 07:44 PM
Air Supply.........................

phebus
06-28-2007, 08:02 PM
Exactly. And how can you have YMCA without also having In the Navy? Could open the CD with one Village People song and close with the other. :)
Let's not forget "Macho Macho Man" :rolleyes: