PDA

View Full Version : Boat Bling

Tige' 24v
06-25-2007, 09:12 AM
Well after hearing everyone on this site talk about how good this stuff was I purchased a gallon. When I saw the price I was a little shocked but bought it anyways. I can honestly say it is without a doubt the best thing ever and definetly worth every penny . Very few things actually live up to the hype these days but this did.

TOBTEK
06-25-2007, 10:46 AM
Well after hearing everyone on this site talk about how good this stuff was I purchased a gallon. When I saw the price I was a little shocked but bought it anyways. I can honestly say it is without a doubt the best thing ever and definetly worth every penny . Very few things actually live up to the hype these days but this did.
if you get it in larger quanity ( 5 gallon bulk ) its brings the price WAY down. Good to hear you liked it:D

duner21
06-25-2007, 10:52 AM
hot sauce is incredible! Makes cleaning the boat so easy!

Hardly Satisfied
06-25-2007, 11:58 AM
if you get it in larger quanity ( 5 gallon bulk ) its brings the price WAY down. Good to hear you liked it:D
Toby;s back :D

Essexive G's
06-25-2007, 12:20 PM
Ordered mine last week, and got it just in time to take with me. When I started to use it, I started laughing because it was so easy. Hell, the wife even picked up a towel, and helped! Now that's close to a miracle worker!!

Tige' 24v
06-25-2007, 12:21 PM
Ordered mine last week, and got it just in time to take with me. When I started to use it, I started laughing because it was so easy. Hell the wife even picked up a towel, and helped! Now that's close to a miracle worker!!
My wife did the same thing that was a nice surprise:)

gray909
06-25-2007, 12:23 PM
Try the Vinyl Sauce it works as good as Got Hot Sauce - I but it by the gallon

707dog
06-25-2007, 05:40 PM
Boat Bling Hands Down...i Was A Faithful User Of A Certain Name Brand For Years...now When Buddys Need Some Cleaning Stuff I Give The That Ol Name Brand Chit To Them And Keep The Good Stuff For Myself:d

ClownRoyal
06-25-2007, 06:06 PM
We are giving away 10 cases of Hot Sauce at our event. Thanks Patrick and Cary!!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/CdAPoster2007HB.jpg

slowinhavasu
06-25-2007, 06:27 PM
We are giving away 10 cases of Hot Sauce at our event. Thanks Patrick and Cary!!
Do I get a 2x shirt out of the deal ?????:)

ClownRoyal
06-25-2007, 06:32 PM
Do I get a 2x shirt out of the deal ?????:)
Sure glad you said something to remind me. I have one left. Its yours.;)
Thanks for the speed run a few days back. Awesome!

roln 20s
06-25-2007, 07:03 PM
Great to hear...these statements never get old...makes everyday that much better :) Anything I can do, please let me know. Thank you for your loyalty and great words.
Happy boating.
Patrick

roln 20s
06-25-2007, 07:04 PM
Ordered mine last week, and got it just in time to take with me. When I started to use it, I started laughing because it was so easy. Hell, the wife even picked up a towel, and helped! Now that's close to a miracle worker!!
Great quote...thanks for the good words :D
Patrick

AvengerBabe
06-25-2007, 08:21 PM
Agreed-- When I'm wiping the boat down after being out on the water I don't want to eff around in 115 degree heat with cleaner that doesn't work:mad: :mad: . I want cleaner that will work perfectly the first time and the only product that does that is HotSauce. Love it!:D

moneypit
06-25-2007, 09:51 PM
The Online Store no worky for me..

dicudmore
06-25-2007, 10:09 PM
Dave--you have to put the boat in the water before you have to worry about cleaning it :wink:

roln 20s
06-26-2007, 04:45 PM
Hey Dave, the site is up and running, no issues that I know of. Give me a call at 602-312-4550 and I'll get you taken care of :D
Thanks,
Patrick

pw_Tony
06-26-2007, 05:32 PM
Dumb question I know, What is boat bling and what does it do? And how much does it cost?

roln 20s
06-26-2007, 06:46 PM
Dumb question I know, What is boat bling and what does it do? And how much does it cost?
Not a dumb question at all - Boat Bling is our company. We feature custom 496 engine covers and our exclusive line of Boat cleaning products - referred to as the 'Sauce' line.
HOT Sauce is the flagship product - its our exclusive hard water spot remover with two types of wax in it. It will remove the toughest water spots but will not strip your wax, and actually leaves a thin wax layer behind. Very simple- spray on and wipe off.
VINYL Sauce is the popular interior cleaner - same method, spray on and wipe off. This is 95% cleaner and 5% protectant.
We also over an interior Protectant against the UV rays, transom gel to help remove exhaust soot easier, a quick pure spray wax and a professional cleaner wax for the annual (or twice annual) waxes.
Everything we offer has a 100% money back guarantee.
Prices retail from $19-$35 per quart, or $55 per gallon of Hot Sauce. Online Specials offer big savings. We ship everyday nationwide.
If you have any questions, please let me know.
Thanks,
Patrick

Havasu1986
06-26-2007, 06:53 PM
I thought I read in another thread that you could not go over 50 on this lake. :confused:

Sotally Tober
06-26-2007, 08:02 PM
I thought I read in another thread that you could not go over 50 on this lake. :confused:
No you can go faster than that if you want. The speed limit is 50 though.

beaverretriever
06-26-2007, 08:20 PM
Patrick,
I agree. Great stuff. Dan (dicudmore) gave me a bottle of HotSauce last weekend, and the stuff rocks. I honestly don't think there is anyone more meticulous about the finish of boats, vehicles, etc or more particular about the product they use than me.
I couldn't believe the way it took spots off of Dans boat but still left the finish shiny.
I am the kind of guy (dork) that you see at the sandbar with a micro fiber wiping my boat off just to keep the spots off. With the HotSauce around, I will just let them bake all day and worry about it in the evening when we pull it out of the water.
We will be ordering some soon. Awesome product.

moneypit
06-26-2007, 08:38 PM
Dave--you have to put the boat in the water before you have to worry about cleaning it :wink:
I want the phuggin boat clean if its just going to sit on my side yard. :D
Naaa.. I been out. Just laying low. Going to Naci the 4th.. Then going to put it in the water in Long Beach for a catalina run.

Chipster27
06-27-2007, 06:49 AM
Are you receiving the error message below? If so, just click the "continue to website" link and the site will load.
Patrick, you might want to have someone take a look at the certificate, maybe it's just my computer, but your site is the only one I receive this message from.
http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p206/Chipster27/bb_net-1.jpg

roln 20s
06-27-2007, 07:06 PM
Are you receiving the error message below? If so, just click the "continue to website" link and the site will load.
Patrick, you might want to have someone take a look at the certificate, maybe it's just my computer, but your site is the only one I receive this message from.
http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p206/Chipster27/bb_net-1.jpg
Thanks for pointing this out. It has been fixed a few different times :D This has to do with our host server, not our site. I can guarantee a SECURE site at all times. Our certificate is current and active.
Please skip past this message and continue to the website. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Thanks,
Patrick

gramps
06-29-2007, 05:20 AM
Thanks for pointing this out. It has been fixed a few different times :D This has to do with our host server, not our site. I can guarantee a SECURE site at all times. Our certificate is current and active.
Please skip past this message and continue to the website. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Thanks,
Patrick
I get the same warning here.......................