PDA

View Full Version : Anyone heading to Wa or Or from NorCal?

lilsquirt
06-25-2007, 09:49 AM
I was wondering if anybody was heading to Washington state or Oregon from Northern California with enough room to transport a motor for me? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

GUGS102
06-25-2007, 01:03 PM
I'm headed from LA to Seattle in the next few weeks. Send me a PM with a number and we'll talk.
Gugs

zudnic
06-25-2007, 01:47 PM
I was supposed to go back down and still be in Cali today. The MF'er who leased our orchards fled town and left the orchard in total chaos. Cottling moth outbreak that needed to be stopped or I could be responsible for neighbors crops if they got damages as a result of my bug problem.....
I'm cutting down all the tree's myself, stupid me we layed off all our employee's. We are a public company 28th. vote meeting on if we are in fact moving to California. If the above offer falls through and the move is approved. I'd do this no problem, sorry my plan fell through for the past weekend..............

QuickJet
06-25-2007, 06:42 PM
I have to make a trip up there this weekend (Washington). Leaving Friday from Santa Clara Ca.
PM me the details.

colechillin
06-25-2007, 07:12 PM
Going up with Quickjet to Washington. Let us know! Not a problem hauling an engine for you.

lilsquirt
06-27-2007, 01:07 AM
I was supposed to go back down and still be in Cali today. The MF'er who leased our orchards fled town and left the orchard in total chaos. Cottling moth outbreak that needed to be stopped or I could be responsible for neighbors crops if they got damages as a result of my bug problem.....
I'm cutting down all the tree's myself, stupid me we layed off all our employee's. We are a public company 28th. vote meeting on if we are in fact moving to California. If the above offer falls through and the move is approved. I'd do this no problem, sorry my plan fell through for the past weekend..............
No problem. Sorry to hear about your bad dealings. Hope it all works out for you.

lilsquirt
06-27-2007, 01:08 AM
I have to make a trip up there this weekend (Washington). Leaving Friday from Santa Clara Ca.
PM me the details.
pm sent

lilsquirt
06-27-2007, 01:09 AM
I'm headed from LA to Seattle in the next few weeks. Send me a PM with a number and we'll talk.
Gugs
pm sent

Gayleen
06-27-2007, 09:12 AM
Please bring the sun with you. My webbed feet are starting to mold and we have yet to get our boat out. :cry:

zudnic
06-27-2007, 10:02 AM
No problem. Sorry to hear about your bad dealings. Hope it all works out for you.
I'm having fun ripping out almost 200 acres of tree's should have done it last year when we decided no money in producing apples/pears/cherries....