PDA

View Full Version : condo was awesome

a catered life
06-25-2007, 09:52 AM
if you have the chance to rent the condo from CC322 take it...its a great location, very clean, great price, and easy boat access in and out...we had the pleasure of getting it for the weekend of fathers day and the kids loved it...the size was perfect and with four kids i saved money and felt safer than getting a hotel/motel room
thanks alot craig:D :D :D :)

cc322
06-29-2007, 06:29 PM
if you have the chance to rent the condo from CC322 take it...its a great location, very clean, great price, and easy boat access in and out...we had the pleasure of getting it for the weekend of fathers day and the kids loved it...the size was perfect and with four kids i saved money and felt safer than getting a hotel/motel room
thanks alot craig:D :D :D :)
Willie I just found this post, thanks for the kind words, If you ever need it again just give a shout, also Your deposit is on it"s way, thanks for taking care of the place.

CBadDad
06-29-2007, 06:47 PM
You had four kids in there? :idea:

bear down
06-29-2007, 07:44 PM
We stayed there about 6 times last year Craig and my wife worked out a schedule for the summer and craig always answered his phone and e mails. location is the best and a very safe location for your boat. We even got to know about three neighbors and they were very nice and kept an eye on things. the condo is a perfect set up and has a very home feeling...the price is just righbt as well!