PDA

View Full Version : Hey DJD

MudPumper
06-25-2007, 10:35 AM
Danny,
Met your dad on Sunday. Said you have really gone to the dark side runnin the shit out of that whacker. :D He's a nice guy, I enjoyed talking with him.

Hustler
06-25-2007, 01:02 PM
Hey DJ, met MudPumper Saturday! What a nice guy, a sharp boat and a lovely wife. Just thought I'd add my 2 cents worth.lol
Rio:D
I agree about his wife not so about him though:) :D

Bense468
06-25-2007, 01:28 PM
He wasn't choking was he :D

RUSSO
06-25-2007, 05:27 PM
Good times floatin with ya bro....The ramp was something sat night...hahahaha They love us....

djdtpr
06-25-2007, 05:51 PM
Danny,
Met your dad on Sunday. Said you have really gone to the dark side runnin the shit out of that whacker. :D He's a nice guy, I enjoyed talking with him.
:D wackers rule!!!!! Or at least they run all the time with little maintnance. My pops is a pretty cool cat he loves his beer. Always telling me to come up there.
Russo where did you guys go saturday night we sat up drinking gin and tonics till like 3 in the am? Then sunday when we got to the sandbar you guys were gone.

djdtpr
06-25-2007, 05:54 PM
He wasn't choking was he :D
Damnit how many times do i have to tell ya take smaller bites or leave the dentures in when eating prime rib.:D friggin funny as hell. He was choking to death and all i wanted to know is if he was gonna finish his steak.