PDA

View Full Version : Kimbo Slice vs. Ray Mercer

STV_Keith
06-25-2007, 10:55 AM
http://pandachute.com/videos/kimbo_slice_vs_ray_mercer

Nord
06-25-2007, 11:00 AM
He has a beard in the front of his face AND the back of his face :)

502 JET
06-25-2007, 11:00 AM
Shat! I can't see it at work.
Who won????

LAFD
06-25-2007, 11:01 AM
wait till he fights someone good. mercers old as fock.

al cole'holic
06-25-2007, 02:11 PM
...wow, changed my whole perspective on Kimbo as in a cage fight. When was this fight? Never heard about it...I like the Kimbo calling out Tank Abbott better than the Mercer fight footage :D

dmontzsta
06-25-2007, 02:14 PM
wait till he fights someone good. mercers old as fock.
yeah! and a boxer. Kimbo is all hype, Gannon (UFC Reject) beat his ass.
Kimbo looks like her learned how to throw a knee though, I would bet that is about it.:)

LAFD
06-25-2007, 02:17 PM
yeah! and a boxer. Kimbo is all hype, Gannon (UFC Reject) beat his ass.
Kimbo looks like her learned how to throw a knee though, I would bet that is about it.:)
saw the gannon video kimbo got rocked they both beat the crap outta each other but in the end kimbo got whooped. the thing i see is if kimbo gets in the octagon with a good fighter kimbo is gunna wind himself the first round.

LAFD
06-25-2007, 02:19 PM
...wow, changed my whole perspective on Kimbo as in a cage fight. When was this fight? Never heard about it...I like the Kimbo calling out Tank Abbott better than the Mercer fight footage :D
thought this fight was on the 23? could be wrong but think it was recent. tank would be a good fight.

al cole'holic
06-25-2007, 02:25 PM
...never thought he'd last a second on the ground no matter who it was against, he does seem to have worked on some things but nothing is tight.

Mr. Crusader 83
06-25-2007, 03:27 PM
there is alot of street fights with kimbo in it on youtube.com

rivrrts429
06-25-2007, 04:04 PM
Kimbo Slice sucks, he seems to have a slightly better street fighting technique than any of his opponents, but they are ALL REGULAR DUDES. He fights Ray Mercer who is washed up anyways and everybody thinks he is the shit. Throw him in the ring with a Liddel or Hughes and he'll get his ass beat. Hell, I would bet someone like a Nate Diaz would woop his ass. How about Chuck Zitto vs Kimbo!!! Now we have a fight, two homegrown street fighters.

Ivan Dan
06-25-2007, 06:00 PM
Kimbo Slice sucks, he seems to have a slightly better street fighting technique than any of his opponents, but they are ALL REGULAR DUDES. He fights Ray Mercer who is washed up anyways and everybody thinks he is the shit. Throw him in the ring with a Liddel or Hughes and he'll get his ass beat. Hell, I would bet someone like a Nate Diaz would woop his ass. How about Chuck Zitto vs Kimbo!!! Now we have a fight, two homegrown street fighters.
Or how about someone in his weight class as Kimbo is clearly a heavy weight?!?! Couture would RUIN this guy.

502 JET
06-25-2007, 07:08 PM
Kimbo get his ass handed to him in this video.
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/388745/kimbo_vs_gannon_fight_kimbo_loses/

STV_Keith
06-25-2007, 07:13 PM
I was told this fight was last Saturday night, 6/23. Kimbo has improves in his MMA...he used to be a boxer/brawler only and has obviously learned something on the ground. Watching the vid, Bas Rutten is in the background...makes me wonder if Bas has been training him.

BadKachina
06-25-2007, 07:43 PM
How about Kimbo and Bob Sapp?;) Now that would be interesting.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4bhx3uiEFM

moneypit
06-25-2007, 07:56 PM
I was told this fight was last Saturday night, 6/23. Kimbo has improves in his MMA...he used to be a boxer/brawler only and has obviously learned something on the ground. Watching the vid, Bas Rutten is in the background...makes me wonder if Bas has been training him.
Your right, he did train with Bas before this fight. I talked to Bas (hes a patient of mine). He said that Kimbo is actually a very nice man. He said that he was he was a very hard trainer and a sponge when it came to learning. I dont think Kimbo is anything but what we see. I will tell you what though, for someone who is a bare knuckle street fighter, he has some talent. It will interesting to see what he learns from Bas.
The bottom line is that MMA is growing and the Odds makers are out of their mind when they set odds on these fight... I made some decent money on Kimbo and Frank Shamrock this weekend. Ray Mercer had no place being in the ring with Kimbo.

Run_em_Hard
06-25-2007, 07:56 PM
Half of Kimbo's fight have footage of his "people" pulling the other guy off of him or getting in the middle when thigs aren't lookin good. Kimbo won't make it in the ring with some real fighters.

brad22
06-25-2007, 09:03 PM
F' Yeah that was dope; even though he wasnt fighting anybody good.
I was wondering when this was going to happen >>> http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143396&highlight=kimbo+slice+ufc
Just watching that fight I dont think he would make it against anybody "good" but he looked pretty solid