PDA

View Full Version : I Have The best Husband In the World

FORMER RAIDERETTE MRS ELIMINATED SPRINTER
02-15-2006, 05:28 AM
Last night for Valentines day my husband gave me not only flowers but a Brand New 06 Kia :D :D I can't believe he did this He was tired of me driving in my Saturn.He is the best hubby He can Have anything he wants Even a new boat. This is the first time I have ever had a brand new car not used or handed down. I Love you so much honey and thanks for making my Valentines the best ever :p :p :p

MrsJetDriver
02-15-2006, 08:46 AM
That's awesome! Congratulations! Enjoy it! (good job Steve) :D

SummitKarl
02-15-2006, 09:01 AM
That's awesome! Congratulations! Enjoy it! (good job Steve) :D
Wow a new car..........sweet!!!!!, nothing like that new car smell, well except for women in leather :wink: hint, hint (keep the hubby happy) :)
congrats..on the car, take car of it and it will take care of you for a long time to come :cool:

Mrs.Racer277
02-15-2006, 09:15 AM
Congrats to you. That is a fantastic gift. Vroom Vroom. :p

SHIFTY
02-15-2006, 09:18 AM
Last night for Valentines day my husband gave me not only flowers but a Brand New 06 Kia :D :D I can't believe he did this He was tired of me driving in my Saturn.He is the best hubby He can Have anything he wants Even a new boat. This is the first time I have ever had a brand new car not used or handed down. I Love you so much honey and thanks for making my Valentines the best ever :p :p :p
WHEN DID YOU GET REMARRIED?

JetBoatRich
02-15-2006, 02:56 PM
Very nice of Steve :cool: lucky you :cool:
I really did not think he had it in him :rolleyes: I better take some things back :rolleyes: I said

AngryJosh
02-15-2006, 03:09 PM
Super cool...Kia have like a 100,000 mile warranty dont they?

02-15-2006, 03:13 PM
I really did not think he had it in him :rolleyes: I better take some things back :rolleyes: I said
Yes you better :yuk: have a safe trip this weekend we will be at the zoo

02-15-2006, 03:14 PM
Super cool...Kia have like a 100,000 mile warranty dont they?
Yeah they do :p :p

Desert Rat
02-15-2006, 05:21 PM
Fantastic Diane... Now get Steve off his a$$ and get YOU a bigger boat!!! :D

LUVNLIFE
02-15-2006, 05:57 PM
That's way cool of Steve. :cool:

455Rocket
02-15-2006, 07:37 PM
A Kia? Shouldn't he have got you a Benz or something? At least a Honda... I think he's holding out :rollside:
I'm just kidding... My fiancée bought a 05' Sorento a few months ago and we both like it a lot. You can't beat it for the price.
She still likes to steal the Silverado though :p

Kilrtoy
02-15-2006, 08:13 PM
WOw , that is a nice V.DAY present....
Lucky you...
New cars are always a welcome sight :idea:

a catered life
02-15-2006, 08:26 PM
lmao

SoCal_fun
02-15-2006, 08:46 PM
Congrats Diane!! Way to go Steve!! :rollside:

JetBoatRich
02-15-2006, 09:11 PM
Yes you better :yuk: have a safe trip this weekend we will be at the zoo
By the way :rolleyes: he stole the idea from me :rolleyes:

LUVNLIFE
02-16-2006, 04:34 AM
It's all about you isn't it :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :D :D

02-16-2006, 05:52 AM
By the way :rolleyes: he stole the idea from me :rolleyes:
Well he learned from the best :D :D

a catered life
02-16-2006, 08:01 AM
nice job dia you must have been breaking him off sumthing proper for that one :220v:

a catered life
02-16-2006, 08:04 AM
nice job diana you must have been breaking him off sumthing proper for that one :220v:

Desert Rat
02-16-2006, 01:50 PM
Hey Willie double post :rolleyes:

a catered life
02-16-2006, 02:22 PM
Hey Willie double post :rolleyes:
takes a special talent :p

02-16-2006, 03:08 PM
nice job diana you must have been breaking him off sumthing proper for that one :220v:
You know I ALWAYS break him off somethin proper its that he's now learning what to do with it :p :p :p

HMF'er
02-17-2006, 02:38 PM
My wife told me the same thing!
One of you is LYING.

Holland
02-19-2006, 07:44 AM
Very cool... I gave my wife a week without me!!!! I was up in San Jose working for the week!
So HA HA HA on the car... ohh maybe that would have been a better idea... Damn it... Too late.
Congrats!!!!

TUNNEL T
02-22-2006, 05:30 PM
SO, i quess we could say he got laid ! good job! TUNNEL T

02-23-2006, 05:54 AM
SO, i quess we could say he got laid ! good job! TUNNEL T
He was fed burped bathed and laid and put to sleep like a little baby :D :D :p :p

AltarGirl
02-23-2006, 09:31 AM
He was fed burped bathed and laid and put to sleep like a little baby :D :D :p :p
LMAO!! Diane you crack me up! Congrats on the car, Kias are fun little cars to drive fast :D :D

02-23-2006, 10:55 AM
LMAO!! Diane you crack me up! Congrats on the car, Kias are fun little cars to drive fast :D :D
Thanks :p how are you long time no see or hear I miss you guys

acatitude
02-23-2006, 06:16 PM
hey I got an old ford t-bird sc runs sorta, can I get all that for the ford????

acatitude
02-23-2006, 06:18 PM
I realize that may be a little much to ask for for that old ride of mine so........
you can keep the burp and bath

SoCal_fun
02-23-2006, 08:05 PM
Dang Diane, you got me all hot and shit!! Call me next time Steveos outta town!! LOL! :220v:

02-24-2006, 05:50 AM
hey I got an old ford t-bird sc runs sorta, can I get all that for the ford????
LMAO :D :D Sure you can

02-24-2006, 05:54 AM
Dang Diane, you got me all hot and shit!! Call me next time Steveos outta town!! LOL! :220v:
ROTFLMAO :D :D :D :D

AltarGirl
02-24-2006, 09:11 AM
Thanks :p how are you long time no see or hear I miss you guys
We're doing well!
I had my wisdom teeth out yesterday :cry: so I'm just resting at home on the vikes, not a terrible day. :cool: :cool: I'm starting to look like a chipmunk though. :rollside:
I'm really looking forward to summer so we can all hang out again, it's been WAY too cold for me lately. :p

02-24-2006, 02:55 PM
We're doing well!
I had my wisdom teeth out yesterday :cry: so I'm just resting at home on the vikes, not a terrible day. :cool: :cool: I'm starting to look like a chipmunk though. :rollside:
I'm really looking forward to summer so we can all hang out again, it's been WAY too cold for me lately. :p
Oh I'm sorry to hear that make sure the Tev takes care of you and yes we need to get out there as soon as this CA weather stops acting like back east :mad: have a great weekend and I will check in on you during the week :p :p :p