PDA

View Full Version : 4th Fireworks

MudPumper
06-25-2007, 12:21 PM
Anybody know if there will be a show in Parker. What day, time and where? Maybe at the Bluewater?

Nord
06-25-2007, 12:36 PM
I'm going to assume Saturday night?? Call the bluewater, I'm sure they have an answer.........then post it on here and let us all know :)

BLOWN HOWARD
06-25-2007, 12:44 PM
They usually have a big show down in the Valley that is one of the best i have seen. The indians put up some big money for it.

RiverDave
06-25-2007, 12:45 PM
They usually have a big show down in the Valley that is one of the best i have seen. The indians put up some big money for it.
You aren't joking about that.. Stacy and I stumbled across it last year, and HOLY SHIT!! That blows the other fireworks shows away!!
By the way the fireworks are on the 7th saturday night out in front of the bluewater.
RD

Nord
06-25-2007, 12:52 PM
You aren't joking about that.. Stacy and I stumbled across it last year, and HOLY SHIT!! That blows the other fireworks shows away!!
By the way the fireworks are on the 7th saturday night out in front of the bluewater.
RD
Where was I?? Weren't you guys in my boat??:confused:

RiverDave
06-25-2007, 01:01 PM
Where was I?? Weren't you guys in my boat??:confused:
It was on the drive home.. I can't recall 100% but I think the 4th actually fell on a tuesday or something? we ended up driving home on that night and stumbled across a wicked fireworks show.
RD

UHHH SUCKA
06-25-2007, 03:03 PM
We heard the 7th at Bluewater. Not sure if it's true.
Will be there with the family and a bunch of friendsfrom the 5th.-8th. Would be nice if they have them on the 7th.

Tequila-John
06-25-2007, 03:06 PM
I agree. Took the family the last 2 years. The best show i have ever seen live. They sell 3D glasses for $1.00 i suggest buying them. Great show

MudPumper
06-25-2007, 03:16 PM
Where is "Down in the Valley"?

Tequila-John
06-25-2007, 03:24 PM
if you were heading back to CA instead of making a right at the Arco station to go over the brigde go streight. ALL the way you will drive along the river look to your left and you will see what looks like a softball field. Its right there. Great time