PDA

View Full Version : I'd like to buy this guy a boating class ...

2Driver
06-25-2007, 12:38 PM
before he kills someone or himself. Not sure if you are on here or are a known board member but your driving sucks.:hammer2:
http://***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=33792&stc=1&d=1182803654
http://***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=33793&d=1182803733

squirt'nmyload
06-25-2007, 12:41 PM
what did i do???????? :D :D

Cole Trickle
06-25-2007, 12:44 PM
Cool. It's not me. :D
You were worried huh!!!!:D:D:devil: ;)

Sleek-Jet
06-25-2007, 12:45 PM
Can someone call Paul Harvey??? I'd like to know the rest of the story...

Jyruiz
06-25-2007, 12:46 PM
Nice boat.:)

Big Warlock
06-25-2007, 12:53 PM
I'm not that sharp......what's the problem? :eek:

EmpirE231
06-25-2007, 12:55 PM
Sooooo what happened??

2Driver
06-25-2007, 12:59 PM
I give me a second so I can shorten the story down...;)

Baja Big Dog
06-25-2007, 01:00 PM
I'm not that sharp......what's the problem? :eek:
DITTO..you people have to realize that sometimes you are dealing with people that licked the windows on the short bus...Please tell us more!!:mad:

squirt'nmyload
06-25-2007, 01:03 PM
DITTO..you people have to realize that sometimes you are dealing with people that licked the windows on the short bus...Please tell us more!!:mad:
the schnozberries taste like schnozberries

2Driver
06-25-2007, 01:15 PM
We were heading up river in the morning about 1 mile from devils elbow and pretty much had the river to ourselves. My buddy's boat was behind us followed by the Lavey which was coming up from the rear at about 10 MPH faster. I slid over slightly right knowing he would eventually want to pass. The only other boat on the river was coming down river running close to center and fairly close to me seeing we had the whole river when, wham, the Lavey nails it and runs between the oncoming boat and my boat (threading the needle) about 15' off our boat and tosses up a wake spray on our kids in the open bow. I am used to close quarters having boated in Parker for 25 years and this was real close seeing there was no other traffic on the river.
I caught up to him in the no wake zone at devil's elbow and in a nice way let him know he was running to close. He didn't really seem to give a $hit.
Later that afternoon on the lake we went separate ways from our friends as they wanted to take the kids tubing. When we caught up my buddy tells me that the same guy ran up behind his boat while he was pulling his kids in the tube and then cut close around his boat. I asked if he was sure it was the same Lavey and he confirmed it was the same knucklehead.

WYRD
06-25-2007, 01:18 PM
We were heading up river in the morning about 1 mile from devils elbow and pretty much had the river to ourselves. My buddy's boat was behind us followed by the Lavey which was coming up from the rear at about 10 MPH faster. I slid over slightly right knowing he would eventually want to pass. The only other boat on the river was coming down river running close to center and fairly close to me seeing we had the whole river when, wham, the Lavey nails it and runs between the oncoming boat and my boat (threading the needle) about 15' off our boat and tosses up a wake spray on our kids in the open bow. I am used to close quarters having boated in Parker for 25 years and this was real close seeing there was very little traffic.
I caught up to him in the no wake zone at devil's elbow and in a nice way let him know he was running to close. He didn't really seem to give a $hit.
Later that afternoon on the lake we went separate ways from our friends as they wanted to take the kids tubing. When we caught up my buddy tells me that the same guy ran up behind his boat while he was pulling his kids in the tube and then cut close around his boat. I asked if he was sure it was the same Lavey and he confirmed it was the same knucklehead.
there you have it:D

Big Warlock
06-25-2007, 01:21 PM
We were heading up river in the morning about 1 mile from devils elbow and pretty much had the river to ourselves. My buddy's boat was behind us followed by the Lavey which was coming up from the rear at about 10 MPH faster. I slid over slightly right knowing he would eventually want to pass. The only other boat on the river was coming down river running close to center and fairly close to me seeing we had the whole river when, wham, the Lavey nails it and runs between the oncoming boat and my boat (threading the needle) about 15' off our boat and tosses up a wake spray on our kids in the open bow. I am used to close quarters having boated in Parker for 25 years and this was real close seeing there was no other traffic on the river.
ok, I think I got it. The pics don't show him doing anything wrong, you just want to know who this assclown is? :D

OCMerrill
06-25-2007, 01:23 PM
We were heading up river in the morning about 1 mile from devils elbow and pretty much had the river to ourselves. My buddy's boat was behind us followed by the Lavey which was coming up from the rear at about 10 MPH faster. I slid over slightly right knowing he would eventually want to pass. The only other boat on the river was coming down river running close to center and fairly close to me seeing we had the whole river when, wham, the Lavey nails it and runs between the oncoming boat and my boat (threading the needle) about 15' off our boat and tosses up a wake spray on our kids in the open bow. I am used to close quarters having boated in Parker for 25 years and this was real close seeing there was very little traffic.
:mad: :mad: :mad:
I hate that shit. People just either don't think or think that boat driving is like a car and two feet from another boat is ok.
Parker gets close all the time and more and more on purpose. I especially love floating from the dam when a guy doing 50 mph runs within 15 feet or less. Azzhole city is becomming outr nickname for parker.
Glad you were not hit.

Sleek-Jet
06-25-2007, 01:27 PM
Is that all he did??? By the way you started this thread, I though maybe the guy belonged to a union or something like that...

2Driver
06-25-2007, 01:29 PM
ok, I think I got it. The pics don't show him doing anything wrong, you just want to know who this assclown is? :D
Exactly, and I was trying to start the thread semi positive since I dont know him and he may be here. We've all seen the guy who buys a custom and now thinks he has some lake seniority. Maybe his first boat who knows?:rolleyes:

wsuwrhr
06-25-2007, 01:30 PM
"Dude come on, it's the river"
Glad noone was hurt.
Exactly, and I was trying to start the thread semi positive since I dont know him and he may be here. We've all seen the guy who buys a custom and now thinks he has some lake seniority. Maybe his first boat who knows?:rolleyes:

CarBizIndio
06-25-2007, 01:32 PM
before he kills someone or himself. Not sure if you are on here or are a known board member but your driving sucks.:hammer2:
http://***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=33792&stc=1&d=1182803654
http://***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=33793&d=1182803733
"Dude come on, its the river"

warlock
06-25-2007, 01:34 PM
the schnozberries taste like schnozberries
LOL
But Varooooooooka!!!!!!!!!:D

Run_em_Hard
06-25-2007, 01:42 PM
Bet money the guy is lurkin on here and won't man up:D

Baja Big Dog
06-25-2007, 01:54 PM
Ill bet he's an illegal, store clerk, waiting for a strike!!

6 balls
06-25-2007, 01:55 PM
I know the boat very well...
I know nothing of it's new owner.

2Driver
06-25-2007, 02:21 PM
Is that all he did??? By the way you started this thread, I though maybe the guy belonged to a union or something like that...
I have more boating years logged in Parker than I would like to admit. we are used to sitting on the swim step and getting sprayed by close passing boats. This was different. This guys driving habits were unacceptable, new or experienced.

laveycrafter
06-25-2007, 02:38 PM
Damn lavey owners.......................oh, wait.......................nevermind:D

HM
06-25-2007, 02:40 PM
Just remember that HALF the population has an I.Q. of less than 100...BY DEFINITION. So you have a 50/50 chance of the the next boat owner being on the south side of 100. When you realize this, you drive a little differently and are pleasantly suprised when you run into someone who knows what they are doing. :D

Van Nuys
06-25-2007, 02:46 PM
I thought you were going to tell us he was driving WITH his ass. :)

CarBizIndio
06-25-2007, 02:50 PM
Maybe he was looking to see if it was safe before merging in to the flow of traffic so he doesn't get rear ended.:idea:

Stoneman
06-25-2007, 02:59 PM
I bet he drives a new trundra!

Sleek-Jet
06-25-2007, 03:11 PM
I bet he drives a new trundra!
Or a white Tacoma...

98 Vector 21
06-25-2007, 03:27 PM
15 feet off your boat in a Lavey!...Thats not good considering how bad they chine walk, it was probably more like 7 feet as he went by! :eek:

OCMerrill
06-25-2007, 03:28 PM
Just remember that HALF the population has an I.Q. of less than 100...BY DEFINITION. So you have a 50/50 chance of the the next boat owner being on the south side of 100... :D
I take offense to this. Wait, what does this say?:)
Excellent point by the way.

OCMerrill
06-25-2007, 03:31 PM
[QUOTE=laveycrafter;2638822]Damn lavey owners.......................oh, wait.......................nevermind:D[/QUOTE
:D

hotlavey
06-25-2007, 03:46 PM
[QUOTE=laveycrafter;2638822]Damn lavey owners.......................oh, wait.......................nevermind:D[/QUOTE
:D
Yeah, damn Lavey owners-:eek:

2Driver
06-25-2007, 03:48 PM
15 feet off your boat in a Lavey!...Thats not good considering how bad they chine walk, it was probably more like 7 feet as he went by! :eek:
I'm not sure the 24 is known for that but it was his heavy chine walking from crossing my wake that threw his wake on the kids in our open bow. She was a rocking for sure.
For all he knew I could have been a first time boater and was about to hang a left or a u-turn without checking over my shoulder to see if there was a Lavey on top of me. :rolleyes:

Mardonzi
06-25-2007, 04:10 PM
Mark,, I'm surprised the Mrs didn't throw something,,,

2Driver
06-25-2007, 04:48 PM
Mark,, I'm surprised the Mrs didn't throw something,,,
She wanted to run back and get the Cessna up to do scud run with the gear down. :D J/K

mxbundy
06-25-2007, 04:48 PM
Hey lets look at it from his point of view............
Dude people just got no respect anymore, the other morning I was headed up river, not a boat on the water when all of a sudden I come up on these 2 ass wipes doing like 50 or something, you know like it was Sunday morning or sumthin. I mean come on, its the RIVER, if your boat cant do 70 or better, keep it on the trailer or stay out of my way, I mean we were late to meet friends at TOPOC for bloodies!
So I nail it to show these clowns what a real ***boat can do, when just as I was getting a new cold one from the cooler, I look up and see now there is some other clown coming down river, right in the focking middle. So with a little expert driving I might add on my part I just threaded the needle and gave them fockers a good douching on top of it all.
So after a couple of the best Bloody Mary's on the river we head back down to the sand bar. Now wouldn't you know it, we run into the same stupid shits, only now they have their little elicit offspring in a forking tube behind their POS boat doing like 15 or so. I guess they didn't learn from the first time so I had to feed them a spray sammich again. This is getting way out of hand, don't this fockers know that the RIVER is for us cool mofo`s and our bad ass hot boats, I mean somebody is gonna get hurt one day because some **** is gonna get their shit run over. I tell you what, somebody cause me to fock up my boat because they have the audacity to come down here with kids and want to put put around, some heads will roll!
Hey KILR! Hand me another beeer would ya?
Oh and RD SUX!
But seriously, I had a dumb ass thread the needle on me one time in a big ass deck boat while I was pulling my 8 year old daughter skiing. I would have chased him down and had a little talking to him if his boat wasn't about 40 miles an hour faster than mine.:devil:
Point is most people don't give a fock anymore, people drive on the freeways
with the same attitude anymore.

STV_Keith
06-25-2007, 07:19 PM
I was in Parker all weekend ;)
You sure about that? :sqeyes: :D

brad22
06-25-2007, 10:13 PM
Point is most people don't give a fock anymore, people drive on the freeways with the same attitude.
Seems to be the case, the worst part is the people that shouldnt even have a license are driving BOATS :rolleyes: Its only going to get worse.

Bense468
06-25-2007, 11:02 PM
kill him and bury him in the desert. :D
disclaimer: don't do anything I say, for I have been drinking and only need to walk to my bed.

CBadDad
06-26-2007, 05:47 AM
Glad to see it wasn't me either.