PDA

View Full Version : Since Everyone Is Ragging on The Jet Skis Today...

pw_Tony
06-25-2007, 01:11 PM
I thought I would share a video I find interesting...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FshOpPqj88

RitcheyRch
06-25-2007, 01:15 PM
Still hilarious no matter how many times I watch it.

centerhill condor
06-25-2007, 01:16 PM
ocho nueve habla!

Nord
06-25-2007, 01:20 PM
You know, I've watched this video over and over again, and I still think the guy who was video taping and the old guy on the dock are both a bunch of C*cksuckers for not helping those kids. Everyone brags how nice "true" river people are, but yet you got these 2 f*ckmooks watching all of this go down without helping at all. Pretty sad IMO

BajaMike
06-25-2007, 01:39 PM
That's great.....pushing the truck up with the jet ski.......:D

wsuwrhr
06-25-2007, 01:39 PM
It looks like it was a 4-wheel drive, why wasn't it locked up?
You have it, why not use it?

BADBLOWN572
06-25-2007, 01:46 PM
That was funny. The only thing is though, out at Elsinore, at certain times of the year, that ramp is SLICK!!! Even when people load up their toys properly, the often have a hard time getting off of the ramp. :(

Old Texan
06-25-2007, 01:55 PM
You know, I've watched this video over and over again, and I still think the guy who was video taping and the old guy on the dock are both a bunch of C*cksuckers for not helping those kids. Everyone brags how nice "true" river people are, but yet you got these 2 f*ckmooks watching all of this go down without helping at all. Pretty sad IMO
In situations such as this it is often best to just stand back. Some people just don't want any helpful suggestions nor will they listen. The Old Coot on the dock doesn't appear like he would have much to offer anyway.
The kids probably figure this is the way it works. Back in deep, spin the tires at about 40 mph, slide around until you find the angle, a little boost from the pwc and out you come, no problems......they don't need any help.:devil:
Makes you wonder what the transmission and rear end fluids look like in the old Ford after a day at the lake???? Bet they never think about that either.:idea:

Nord
06-25-2007, 02:26 PM
In situations such as this it is often best to just stand back. Some people just don't want any helpful suggestions nor will they listen. The Old Coot on the dock doesn't appear like he would have much to offer anyway.
The kids probably figure this is the way it works. Back in deep, spin the tires at about 40 mph, slide around until you find the angle, a little boost from the pwc and out you come, no problems......they don't need any help.:devil:
Makes you wonder what the transmission and rear end fluids look like in the old Ford after a day at the lake???? Bet they never think about that either.:idea:
Maybe you should try a different approach and help someone instead of assume. BTW that "OLD COOT" is wearing a Commander Boats hat so I'm guessing he knows a thing or two at the ramp.

STLRFAN
06-25-2007, 02:29 PM
Too damn funny!!! :D

pw_Tony
06-25-2007, 02:34 PM
Well with alot of people I actually help them back their trailers in the water when they can't do it.
But on a few occasions they've been jerks to me trying to help them so I get on the offensive and throw it in their face how they're idiots and even a domb fock can back up a trailer(or mig weld:D )

wsuwrhr
06-25-2007, 03:16 PM
I'm going to go out on a limb and say it is a Toyota, and looks to me to be a 4 wheel drive also.
Makes you wonder what the transmission and rear end fluids look like in the old Ford after a day at the lake????

vee-driven
06-25-2007, 03:27 PM
GO RAIDERS!!!!! Oh, lets not all go over there at once and help the poor fukers.

buzzaro
06-25-2007, 03:33 PM
It looks like it was a 4-wheel drive, why wasn't it locked up?
You have it, why not use it?
two words- pre runner

Kim Hanson
06-25-2007, 04:14 PM
That was a keeper, lice should stay off the lakes!.........( . )( . )..........Born Idiots !:D :D

WYRD
06-25-2007, 04:31 PM
Maybe you should try a different approach and help someone instead of assume. BTW that "OLD COOT" is wearing a Commander Boats hat so I'm guessing he knows a thing or two at the ramp.
that must be true cause youve been known to wear a cowboy hat, and you know all there is to know about bullshit:D

Nord
06-25-2007, 05:06 PM
that must be true cause youve been known to wear a cowboy hat, and you know all there is to know about bullshit:D
Yippy Ki Yay MotherF*cker...........;)

Old Texan
06-25-2007, 05:32 PM
Oh I see, only seasoned "pros" wear Commandeer hats. Commandeer hats are only given to someone that "knows" boats and boating, not avaialble to just anyone that comes in with $20 and wants to buy one. They have to pass a test I presume???? Besides you think he's a cock sucker???? :devil: :D
Actually I fail to see anything in the video making it evident that the boys needed or asked for any help. They did get the truck out of the water.:idea:
I've been there to help many a person over the years but I have also known when to step back and get out the way of a dangerous situation. Put a bunch of folks in the water pushing or whatever and you are risking serious injury if someone slips or gets pinned by the trailer or what happens if the PWC throttle sticks and jumps off the trailer striking someone in the water unable to get out of the way? Lots of different scenarios that all have potential bad endings.
Foolish decisons are what cause the majority of preventable "accidents". Just my opinion, but I learned a long time ago to stay back when fools are putting on a performance.:D

wsuwrhr
06-25-2007, 05:56 PM
two words- pre runner
Doubtful, looks like it has locking hubs.

RiverToysJas
06-26-2007, 07:40 AM
People tell me all the time 4wd is a waste of money for boaters......but it's situations just like that I'm thinking about!!!
Rather have 4wd and never need it than have to push my truck with my boat and have strangers post the video on the internet. :)
Oh and one more reason not to buy a used truck! ;) In Needles one time these locals drove their newer Toyota truck way out into the river...so deep the river was just a couple inches below the open tailgate, and water was freely flowing across the floor with the both doors open. Then sat there for at least 30 minutes, "washing" the truck, and using it as a diving platform. Then they drove away, pausing on the beach to let the water run out of the cab....which took a few minutes. :D
RTJas :D

catman-do
06-26-2007, 07:49 AM
Doubtful, looks like it has locking hubs.
Thats a 2wd. There arent locks on the front rims. Although my old tacoma along with many others were auto locking hubs, so they were closed cap'd.