PDA

View Full Version : Thanks..Mr.Havasu,ShakeYoAzz,BlownLavey...

playdeep
06-25-2007, 02:40 PM
It's nice to have friends when your 500 miles from home...
Saturday evening my truck decided to die on the Windsor Beach wipe down area.
We're sitting around trying to figure out what the problem is...When Shake Yo Azz,pulls up,asks if we need help...He and his lovely G/F get out and see if we're o.k...He dosen't have what we need to fix the truck,but hangs out until help arrives...considering we had never met before,I thought that just very cool to stop and help out strangers...
I managed to get a hold of Mr. Havasu (John Bravada)...who's in the middle of a barbeque,with out of town family members..
John(being John) leaves his own party,goes out and buys us a battery,rounds up tools and brings them down to Windsor...
Then follows us to make sure everything is O.K....It's seems as if he and Michelle are always helping people out.
...and last but not least thanks to Blown Lavey (Gary&Jodi)for the hospitality all weekend...from being boat biatch,to putting us up for the weekend..you guys are great..
...people ask me all of the time,why I do the 1100 mile round trip to Havasu so often...I'm thinking a lot of it has to do with all of the really great people out there.:)

little rowe boat
06-25-2007, 02:43 PM
We're sitting around trying to figure out what the problem is...When Shake Yo Azz,pulls up,asks if we need help...He and his lovely G/F get out and see if we're o.k...He dosen't have what we need to fix the truck,but hangs out until help arrives...considering we had never met before,I thought that just very cool to stop and help out strangers...
I managed to get a hold of Mr. Havasu (John Bravada)...who's in the middle of a barbeque,with out of town family members..
John(being John) leaves his own party,goes out and buys us a battery,rounds up tools and brings them down to Windsor...
Then follows us to make sure everything is O.K....It's seems as if he and Michelle are always helping people out.
...and last but not least thanks to Blown Lavey (Gary&Jodi)for the hospitality all weekend...from being boat biatch,to putting us up for the weekend..you guys are great..
...people ask me all of the time,why I do the 1100 mile round trip to Havasu so often...I'm thinking a lot of it has to do with all of the really great people out there.:)
They are wonderful peeps.

MR.rvrluvr
06-25-2007, 03:00 PM
kewl.....If you are at windsor and have a dead battery, look for my truck (tannish cheby HD with a red cat hull trailer)...has licence plate in my avatar..... I always have a pair of 20' heavy duty Jumper Cables....All I ask is that you put them back....( I believe in the Honor system) Have helped a lot of dead batteries out with em....They are there for anybody...

98 Vector 21
06-25-2007, 03:31 PM
Im calling AAA right now to cancel my membership....
Tis the place for Love!

Keith E. Sayre
06-25-2007, 03:51 PM
Tim Potter: That's way cool of you for offering the cables. That's what I like
about boaters in general!
Keith Sayre

MR.rvrluvr
06-25-2007, 04:03 PM
Tim Potter: That's way cool of you for offering the cables. That's what I like
about boaters in general!
Keith Sayre
thanx.........Hey nice boat and I really like that bimini......PIMPIN..

Mrs.Racer277
06-25-2007, 04:15 PM
They are the best :) :) :)

Blown Lavey
06-25-2007, 06:06 PM
And a big thanks to the people on the tri toon that came back from the ramp to jump the truck, they could have just bailed. Funny how karama works, helped his wife get on there toon when they were pulling up to the dock in the morning when it was windy.:)

Blown Lavey
06-25-2007, 06:07 PM
And a big thanks to the people on the tri toon that came back from the ramp to jump the truck, they could have just bailed. Funny how karama works, helped his wife get on there toon when they were pulling up to the dock in the morning when it was windy.:) Any time mike, you are always welcome.