PDA

View Full Version : Boatgonewild Photos!!!

vishus
06-25-2007, 07:29 PM
where are the pictures from Sunday? Your boat was looking GOOD, sounded nice as well.
I saw you walking the beach with your camera, so I know you got some photos...
later man,
sid

cave
06-25-2007, 09:05 PM
Yea I see how you egg beater peeps are. Dont even stop and say "hey aren't on ***boat?:D
Is that one faster than the tunnel?

vishus
06-25-2007, 09:34 PM
sorry, all the "jets" look the same to me :rolleyes: . I talked to BGW/Daddy's Little Girl by the out ramp. We were over on the kiddy side of the beach. I had my kids and niece so we stayed away from the adult end. I didn't see any jets on my end. I saw a couple of fast jets on the main body, but we were waiting to get on the trailer, that is when we saw BGW and he said hi. I think I am the "only" ***boater with an OB that is on the EASTSIDE, so ALL OF YOU need to FLAG me down and say hi!!! The bassboat is a touch quicker than the tunnel, the tunnel was faster, it would run a 100mph (training wheels are nice, but I couldn't insure it), the bassboat is in the low 80s (for now, if I can ever learn to drive on a 10" pad, who knows???)...
Just a side note, I will not RACE anyone when I have the kids on board, just me, then its on, but not with the kids...
I may need to get me a jet/v-drive, a bigblock definitely has a sound that an OB can't match...

Some Kind Of Monster
06-27-2007, 10:22 AM
Yea I see how you egg beater peeps are. Dont even stop and say "hey aren't on ***boat?:D
Is that one faster than the tunnel?
Good to see you out there Cave. I found out that i had a cut spark plug wire and I replaced it with optimum results :D Also good to see you out there big Ern, April, and crew! It's always a good time with you guys.

cave
06-27-2007, 04:05 PM
Good to see you out there Cave. I found out that i had a cut spark plug wire and I replaced it with optimum results :D Also good to see you out there big Ern, April, and crew! It's always a good time with you guys.
Thats some good news SKOM! Cool when its a simple fix. Hope to hang with the entire east & westside crews soon.
Ruff weekend for some people this past weekend. Engines gone up in smoke. At least your will be ready for the holiday.
??? Will Mike be ready by July 1st? Will Ty make an apearance? Will Boatgonewild try to jump a tripple wake this weekend? Will all the boats that sold these past few weeks from Bass Pro Shop clutter up Saguaro even more?
This will be an interesting weekend.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
06-28-2007, 09:00 PM
sorry, all the "jets" look the same to me :rolleyes: . I talked to BGW/Daddy's Little Girl by the out ramp. We were over on the kiddy side of the beach. I had my kids and niece so we stayed away from the adult end. I didn't see any jets on my end. I saw a couple of fast jets on the main body, but we were waiting to get on the trailer, that is when we saw BGW and he said hi. I think I am the "only" ***boater with an OB that is on the EASTSIDE, so ALL OF YOU need to FLAG me down and say hi!!! The bassboat is a touch quicker than the tunnel, the tunnel was faster, it would run a 100mph (training wheels are nice, but I couldn't insure it), the bassboat is in the low 80s (for now, if I can ever learn to drive on a 10" pad, who knows???)...
Just a side note, I will not RACE anyone when I have the kids on board, just me, then its on, but not with the kids...
I may need to get me a jet/v-drive, a bigblock definitely has a sound that an OB can't match...
I dont blame you for NOT racing with the kids. Very good choice in my book;) Kudos to you brotha;) If I hit the lottery this month, you will see me out there.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
06-28-2007, 09:02 PM
Thats some good news SKOM! Cool when its a simple fix. Hope to hang with the entire east & westside crews soon.
Ruff weekend for some people this past weekend. Engines gone up in smoke. At least your will be ready for the holiday.
??? Will Mike be ready by July 1st? Will Ty make an apearance? Will Boatgonewild try to jump a tripple wake this weekend? Will all the boats that sold these past few weeks from Bass Pro Shop clutter up Saguaro even more?
This will be an interesting weekend.
Ill be let down #1 jimmy :cry: :cry: My main goal is labor day weekend;) Thats my girlfriends bday weekend and we always party hard that weekend;) Im going to try to hitch a ride for the 4th. Hopefully someone will have room for me and her and my fat pocket($$$$) ;) :D

cyclone
06-28-2007, 10:29 PM
you buy the beer and i'll save a sponson for you and your chick mikey. :)

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
06-29-2007, 09:12 AM
you buy the beer and i'll save a sponson for you and your chick mikey. :)
Now thats what Im talking about;) Fukk tha beer, Ill bring grey goose;)
Tha Goose will getcha loose :D

Some Kind Of Monster
06-29-2007, 11:23 AM
Now thats what Im talking about;) Fukk tha beer, Ill bring grey goose;)
Tha Goose will getcha loose :D
That's what i'm talkin about! Fukk da beer. Do the job right!

vishus
06-29-2007, 02:18 PM
I like how you think. The older I get, the less (volume) I want to drink to get twisted...

boatgonewild
06-29-2007, 06:37 PM
I`m leaving going to the store, and the boat was unhooked and uplugged I`m pulling away and about 1/2 inch of the top of the ball grabbed the trailer hitch....... I turn right and the boat is free headed across the street and up into the neighbors driveway....... I put it in neutrel and save the boat...... only to watch the truck drop into gear and take off , My ass was in a full blown sprint to catch that chevy................ I didnt catch the chevy, it hit the curb and sling shot the truck through a block wall .......... $%^%$#%^%^%$%%% I didnt desearve that ,.. the truck is wasted..
Tomorrow I have to fix the fence,,,.. soooooo bummmmmeddd

67weimann
06-29-2007, 09:07 PM
ROFLMAO... That is some humor right there...At least you're alright...:D

Some Kind Of Monster
06-30-2007, 12:10 PM
I`m leaving going to the store, and the boat was unhooked and uplugged I`m pulling away and about 1/2 inch of the top of the ball grabbed the trailer hitch....... I turn right and the boat is free headed across the street and up into the neighbors driveway....... I put it in neutrel and save the boat...... only to watch the truck drop into gear and take off , My ass was in a full blown sprint to catch that chevy................ I didnt catch the chevy, it hit the curb and sling shot the truck through a block wall .......... $%^%$#%^%^%$%%% I didnt desearve that ,.. the truck is wasted..
You have to be kidding... Wow that sucks...

boatgonewild
06-30-2007, 02:56 PM
ROFLMAO... That is some humor right there...At least you're alright...:D
What can be humor to one man, can also be a heart dropping experience to another............
Well it could be worse,,... my motor could be toast , and I`m watching the other boat pass me by this summer........

cave
06-30-2007, 03:39 PM
Sooooo you wont be out at Saguaro Sunday??

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
06-30-2007, 05:32 PM
Damn!!!!!!!!!!

boatgonewild
06-30-2007, 09:34 PM
No I will be there , just the truck isnt so pimp anymore , or at least right now......

eliminated1
07-01-2007, 08:51 AM
Mike should use his FATpoket of$$$$$$ to finish his bad ass gullwing instead of catching a ride.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-01-2007, 09:36 AM
Mike should use his FATpoket of$$$$$$ to finish his bad ass gullwing instead of catching a ride.
Thats it!!!! Your getting tha boot to tha chest :D :D :D