PDA

View Full Version : My check is ready..............

Mandelon
02-15-2006, 08:01 AM
Hello Dear
2006 PAYMENT UP-DATE
I am delighted to
officially inform you that your long awaited contract payment is READY and will be made to you as soon as you respond to this letter. Your payment will be made to you via an international bank draft which will be delivered to your door step by ateam of int'l diplomatic courier company agents who will be arrivingyour deivery address with your draft in 24hrs from when you respond to this mail or via a direct wire transfer into your nominated bank account.
You are to re-confirm to me
the followings
1. FULL NAME
2.DIRECT PHONE, CELL & FAX NUMBER.
DELIVERY ADDRESS
4. COMPANY NAME& POSITION.
5. A copy of int'l
passport or ID ( A must)
Call me assoon as you get this mail for further details and do treat this astop urgent as this is very serious and most crucial.
I await your call.
Regards,
Prof Charles Soludo.
Governor Central Bank Of Nigeria CBN
Direct Number 234-1-4735501
Direct
Fax 234-1-7590130
www.cenbank.org

Sleek-Jet
02-15-2006, 08:03 AM
Your payment will be made to you via an international bank draft which will be delivered to your door step by ateam of int'l diplomatic courier company agents who will be arrivingyour deivery address with your draft in 24hrs from when you respond to this mail or via a direct wire transfer into your nominated bank account.
I would like some punctuation and spelling for 200, please...
ummmmm
What is "A total scam??" :D :D

OutCole'd
02-15-2006, 08:50 AM
Congrats Mandy, you win everything.

boatsnblondes
02-15-2006, 10:01 AM
And you know what is funny?? People fall for these things all day long.....these guys make a KILLING off of people here....amazing..just amazing...delete it and don't answer..not that you already didn't....