PDA

View Full Version : A lot of this lately

ratso
06-25-2007, 08:22 PM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19424899/

Tom Brown
06-25-2007, 08:24 PM
Maybe they're not really dead, just acting?

ratso
06-25-2007, 08:24 PM
Maybe they're not really dead, just acting?
:jawdrop:

Tom Brown
06-25-2007, 08:25 PM
Too cold? :D
Hey... there is a lot of hurt out there. That aspect is not funny in any way. I wish the folks who are hurting could feel better but there's nothing I can do for them now. They are in a better place. The best I can do is to continue with my little life as best I can and not let things get me down.
I hope he wasn't a buddy of yours, Ratso.

ratso
06-25-2007, 08:33 PM
Too cold? :D
Hey... there is a lot of hurt out there. That aspect is not funny in any way. I wish the folks who are hurting could feel better but there's nothing I can do for them now. They are in a better place. The best I can do is to continue with my little life as best I can and not let things get me down.
I hope he wasn't a buddy of yours, Ratso.
I was reading up on all these wrestlers that have died over the years... really tragic... you gotta wonder what's going through these people's minds to pull something like this.

Tom Brown
06-25-2007, 08:36 PM
.. you gotta wonder what's going through these people's minds to pull something like this.
5/8 of an ounce of lead.
Sorry, man. Jbb pulled me aside earlier today and gave me direct orders to stop being such a pussy. Then, before I could respond, he closed the subject. :eek:
So, as you can see, I have no choice in this deal. :(

ratso
06-25-2007, 08:38 PM
5/8 of an ounce of lead.
Sorry, man. Jbb pulled me aside earlier today and gave me direct orders to stop being such a pussy. Then, before I could respond, he closed the subject. :eek:
:D You're doing a great job Tom.;)

Jbb
06-26-2007, 12:50 AM
5/8 of an ounce of lead.
So, as you can see, I have no choice in this deal. :(
Have to fire the retro rockets on occasion....lest we fall out of orbit........Brown...
btw....local news said a gun was not used.......sleeper hold maybe..?
https://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=33841&stc=1&d=1182859447

GHT
06-26-2007, 04:35 AM
Just heard about it on the news. Wow... I just can't imagine how someone could be so F'ing mental to kill their wife and seven year old son.. I look at my family and just don't get how someone could possibly even THINK about something so gruesome...
My heart goes out for the innocent boy.., Didn't even get a fighting chance and was killed by the man he probably worshiped (his dad).:(

Old Texan
06-26-2007, 05:19 AM
I've known a few "rasslers" through the years. All have taken steroids and drugs are a way of life in the business. Although it is all staged, "fake" if you prefer, it is still very physically challengeing and most deal with a lot of ongoing pain from injuries. The circuits are rough if you aren't a "Star" as most of the lesser guys have to set up and take down the rings and live in cheap motels for long periods on the community center / county fair circuit.
It's not a real glamorous life and I have to believe substance abuse and injury add to a lot of the depressions resulting in often tragic deaths.
Pretty sad when you feel you have to kill your wife and young son. It would be interesting to know the real story but I'm sure as in the past the "industry" will cover things up pretty thoroughly. Although the "sport" has gotten a lot of exposure on national TV and big live shows in recent years, it's still a very private and secretive society.
Check out this site for more details on the extent of the misery known as "Pro Wrestling"-
http://prowrestling.about.com/od/whatsrealwhatsfake/a/wrestlersdeaths.htm

502 JET
06-26-2007, 05:26 AM
I was reading up on all these wrestlers that have died over the years... really tragic... you gotta wonder what's going through these people's minds to pull something like this.
Steroid RAGE!

Tom Brown
06-26-2007, 08:05 AM
btw....local news said a gun was not used.......sleeper hold maybe..?
... and that's tough to do to yourself.

ratso
06-26-2007, 10:05 AM
... and that's tough to do to yourself.
Strangled the wife, smothered the son, then hung himself I hear...:jawdrop:
Shit!:(