PDA

View Full Version : Big thanks to the K-50 CREW

dossangers
06-25-2007, 09:31 PM
Without their INVALUABLE HELP i would be nowhere. Billy for making it the most AWESOME paint job i've ever seen!
2nd year in a row winning peoples choice award at rupert
2nd Bubby Wilton, what can i say, King of Horsepower makes that thing FLY.
3rd Julian the MAN, giving me drivers training and helping getting me ready between rounds. I didnt get a pic of it but Both those guys working on my boat was the shit!
4th Billy and Mr. Newton for handling the parade and launch dutys
5th C-MAN aka Conner for putting me in the water and retrieving me.
Without a doubt the most fun I've had to date boating!!!!!! and a 3 rd in the final WOW!
Camp Minager & Family and friends special people Thanks for the hospitality.
Cant wait till next year oh LONG BEACH Thanks again everybody!http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/516/Fish_Fry07_038.jpg

Kindsvater Flat
06-25-2007, 09:34 PM
Right on Wayne!!!

dmontzsta
06-25-2007, 09:51 PM
bitchen.

vdriver4ever
06-26-2007, 05:19 AM
Wayne, as always it was a blast having you guys come to Idaho. Camp Louviille was pretty fun!
I had to hand it to my 76 year old parents for not making us shut the fun down before 1 am on Friday night. :D
When you come to Burley, you come to a party, and once in awhile a race breaks out...

Rattle Can Lou
06-26-2007, 06:39 AM
Wayne, It means a ton to us to have you guys hangin out with us. If you can't tell, our family loves to entertain people. Having Julian, Bubby sit and tell stories about the way it used to be was priceless. Having Paul Grishar come and tell stories with Maxipad and the crew was an experieince in itself. I need to say a special thanks to my wife. She worked her arse off all weekend and she enjoyed every minute. This sounds like a real lovefest with all the thank you's, but I gotta tell ya that it was a weekend filled with great stories and many lasting memories.

the real k-boat king
06-26-2007, 06:53 AM
Wayne, It means a ton to us to have you guys hangin out with us. If you can't tell, our family loves to entertain people. Having Julian, Bubby sit and tell stories about the way it used to be was priceless. Having Paul Grishar come and tell stories with Maxipad and the crew was an experieince in itself. I need to say a special thanks to my wife. She worked her arse off all weekend and she enjoyed every minute. This sounds like a real lovefest with all the thank you's, but I gotta tell ya that it was a weekend filled with great stories and many lasting memories.call me 714-296-6726

Rattle Can Lou
06-26-2007, 07:07 AM
Thanks Billy for the A$$ Chewin from Gordy...that's somethin I didnt need at 8:00 in the morning.

HONDOUGH
06-26-2007, 04:55 PM
Congrats Wayne!

BIGCHRIS
06-26-2007, 06:23 PM
Nice job Wayne,good to see you having fun with your pride and joy:)

FlatStupid
06-26-2007, 06:59 PM
Without their INVALUABLE HELP i would be nowhere. Billy for making it the most AWESOME paint job i've ever seen!
2nd year in a row winning peoples choice award at rupert
2nd Bubby Wilton, what can i say, King of Horsepower makes that thing FLY.
3rd Julian the MAN, giving me drivers training and helping getting me ready between rounds. I didnt get a pic of it but Both those guys working on my boat was the shit!
4th Billy and Mr. Newton for handling the parade and launch dutys
5th C-MAN aka Conner for putting me in the water and retrieving me.
Without a doubt the most fun I've had to date boating!!!!!! and a 3 rd in the final WOW!
Camp Minager & Family and friends special people Thanks for the hospitality.
Cant wait till next year oh LONG BEACH Thanks again everybody!http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/516/Fish_Fry07_038.jpg Hey Wayne did Yoghurt stop by and say hey??:jawdrop: I thought I spotted that a$$hole hangin round the K pits! Kinda a freaky lookin little dude.

ColeTR2
06-27-2007, 05:48 AM
Cool Wayne It's good to see you having fun in the green machine.

BILLY.B
06-27-2007, 06:41 AM
Nice job Wayne. I know you have a kick A$$ time out there and I know you love the drive. How many Starbucks are on that trip anyway?. I have to tell you. Dave Bryant and I were standing on the dock when the "K" final went out and Dave told me how beautiful your boat is. And when you were on the parade lap (up river turn, 1/2 mile away from us) your boat stood out big time. That green just pops when the sun hits it. And Dave even noticed it. Perfect color for a "ROOKIE DRIVER" :D.

dossangers
06-27-2007, 07:28 AM
Nice job Wayne. I know you have a kick A$$ time out there and I know you love the drive. How many Starbucks are on that trip anyway?. I have to tell you. Dave Bryant and I were standing on the dock when the "K" final went out and Dave told me how beautiful your boat is. And when you were on the parade lap (up river turn, 1/2 mile away from us) your boat stood out big time. That green just pops when the sun hits it. And Dave even noticed it. Perfect color for a "ROOKIE DRIVER" :D.
I was mixing it up 1 redbull shooter then starbucks chaser!!every fill up of gas. Thats a drive but well worth it!! And its ''Super ROOKIE'' LOL!! Chiefy!! :D :D :D

Jetboatguru
06-27-2007, 07:39 AM
You did a good job Wayne.
If you are gonna run Long Beach, I would suggest a call to Dave Bryant for a seat. See ya at the Beach!

dossangers
06-27-2007, 07:43 AM
You did a good job Wayne.
If you are gonna run Long Beach, I would suggest a call to Dave Bryant for a seat. See ya at the Beach!
Will be at the BEACH! Julian said those seats are for PUSSYS!:eek: :eek:
Besides i wont be going that fast to need one.

dmontzsta
06-27-2007, 07:44 AM
I cannot wait to see everyone at the beach. :)

Jetboatguru
06-27-2007, 07:47 AM
Will be at the BEACH! Julian said those seats are for PUSSYS!:eek: :eek:
Besides i wont be going that fast to need one.
Copy that!!
It would have kept your butt in the seat in the first heat though. :)

Jetboatguru
06-27-2007, 07:47 AM
I cannot wait to see everyone at the beach. :)
You aren't going are you?:( :( :rolleyes:

dossangers
06-27-2007, 07:50 AM
Copy that!!
It would have kept your butt in the seat in the first heat though. :)Yes i got style points for airtime that was right before Duff Baptised me or welcomed me to Burley!!!!!!!!!

dmontzsta
06-27-2007, 07:53 AM
You aren't going are you?:( :( :rolleyes:
Hell yeah. I will be there with my old man and Gary. P37 crew in the house. :D
see you there...stud! :)