PDA

View Full Version : what is it about women and steak...

YeLLowBoaT
06-25-2007, 10:12 PM
They always want it to be toast....
mine was done in 4.5 mins a side and about 7 mins resting( hair past med rare), she had it on the grill fro almost 20 mins... same size, same cut( hell it was the next slice off the primal... knowing your local butcher is a good thing) about 1" thick... I just don't understand it.

Tom Brown
06-25-2007, 10:15 PM
Chicks are not as proficient with meat as men are.

Havasu Carrera
06-25-2007, 11:09 PM
Chicks are not as proficient with meat as men are.
YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE SAID THAT SIR.:D I can not agree with you there.:D

Tom Brown
06-25-2007, 11:16 PM
I can not agree with you there.:D
Fair enough. I respect your position. :)
... but think about this. Suppose you're in a new relationship with a chick and you're all over each other. Let's say, it's hot and heavy. How many times per day is she going to blow you or give you a hand job? Once? How long is that going to last? Six months to a year? After that, things are going to slow down dramatically.
Let's say she has 10 boyfriends and she blows or jacks each of them once per day for a year. That's 10 years of 1 orgasm per day experience.
That puts a war tested and hagged out panther on the same experience level as a 14 year old boy.
God bless them for trying but let's not pretend they know more about meat then the owners.

Jbb
06-26-2007, 12:56 AM
Fair enough. I respect your position. :)
... but think about this. Suppose you're in a new relationship with a chick and you're all over each other. Let's say, it's hot and heavy. How many times per day is she going to blow you or give you a hand job? Once? How long is that going to last? Six months to a year? After that, things are going to slow down dramatically.
Let's say she has 10 boyfriends and she blows or jacks each of them once per day for a year. That's 10 years of 1 orgasm per day experience.
That puts a war tested and hagged out panther on the same experience level as a 14 year old boy.
God bless them for trying but let's not pretend they know more about meat then the owners.
.....pearls.....!...:)