PDA

View Full Version : The Official Dmonzta "My Boat is gonna go so fast...." thread

HM
06-26-2007, 07:06 AM
Thought I'd bring Donald's dreams of speed to the proper forum. :D

HM
06-26-2007, 07:25 AM
O.k....o.k...
I'll start...
Donald's boat is gonna be so fast that Ford is gonna have to come out with a new Blue Oval edition big block that never makes it to production and they just keep talking about how much hp it will make. Oh, and then they will talk about how fast an engine that they no longer make was (with no proof).:D

dmontzsta
06-26-2007, 07:27 AM
Dont hate on me Grandpa Moly from yuppieville. Worry about getting your balls back from your wife, so you can build something fast again...K? :D

HM
06-26-2007, 07:34 AM
Dont hate on me Grandpa Moly from yuppieville. Worry about getting your balls back from your wife, so you can build something fast again...K? :D
You say that like I actually built something fast previously. I know I beleived my own b.s., but I didn't realize you did too. :D
BTW - You think I was posting pictures of a nasty rusted old halibrand v-drive because I think they are cool?

dmontzsta
06-26-2007, 07:50 AM
You say that like I actually built something fast previously. I know I beleived my own b.s., but I didn't realize you did too. :D
BTW - You think I was posting pictures of a nasty rusted old halibrand v-drive because I think they are cool?
How fast can you go with a halibrand box? :D

lucky
06-26-2007, 09:41 AM
row row row your boat ...... :D

rrrr
06-26-2007, 10:23 AM
Donald is gonna look good in his new ride....:D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=33868&stc=1&d=1182882158

Kim Hanson
06-26-2007, 10:25 AM
Realize shit, he thought the Organ Donor was fast :D :D .........( . )( . ).........

Kim Hanson
06-26-2007, 10:26 AM
Donald is gonna look good in his new ride....:D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=33868&stc=1&d=1182882158
Hell he even looks quit respectable with hair and a hat :D :D ...........( . )( . )..........

dmontzsta
06-26-2007, 11:27 AM
Hey Kim, you have 3 boats and none of them run for shit. Get your ass back in the shed, do a few lines and put them together.

Biglue
06-26-2007, 12:33 PM
Don't hate on the Maxima Powered V-drive Moly.....you know they're built for luxury. :D
Deezgobblerszta- Yo yo yo, dis be yo funky dope boy frum the hood n ma boat iz gunna do 120MPH with a stock Maxima wit a HKS x-saust n twin turbos........HOLLA!!!!.
:D :D :D :D

Kim Hanson
06-26-2007, 12:37 PM
Hey Kim, you have 3 boats and none of them run for shit. Get your ass back in the shed, do a few lines and put them together.
What are you talking about Cue, I have 2 and one has a blown motor and the v-drive works perfect, even have a new demon carb and seats for her ( some of those kiddy seats )........small ones...........( . )( . ).............I don't do dope and the shed up here is called a garage :idea: :D

Kim Hanson
06-26-2007, 12:39 PM
Don't hate on the Maxima Powered V-drive Moly.....you know they're built for luxury. :D
Deezgobblerszta- Yo yo yo, dis be yo funky dope boy frum the hood n ma boat iz gunna do 120MPH with a stock Maxima wit a HKS x-saust n twin turbos........HOLLA!!!!.
125 with the Folgers Fart can attachment............( . )( . )...........

dmontzsta
06-26-2007, 07:48 PM
I ran 147 bone stock, that is no shit, believe it or not.

HM
06-26-2007, 10:20 PM
I ran 147 bone stock, that is no shit, believe it or not.
not.

Kim Hanson
06-26-2007, 10:22 PM
not.
If he had a tail wind and coming down Mount Everest maybe :D :D ............( . )( . )........

dmontzsta
06-27-2007, 07:16 AM
not.
Do your homework then...smart guy. ;)
Take this with you 1992 Nissan Maxima SE 5 Speed w/ aftermarket wheels and Intrax lowering kit. Make sure you are looking at the VE motor too, not the VG.:devil:

rrrr
06-27-2007, 07:55 AM
The problem with your Maxima is that you never had any guidance on styling so it would look like a chill ride. Don't make the same mistake on your boat.
I think you should ask Kim where he got all of the pimp stuff he put on his truck. I'd go for a sorta East LA look, maybe mix in some rebel flag graphics and NASCAR shit.
You can go down as the Hatin' Homie. :idea:

dmontzsta
06-27-2007, 08:08 AM
The problem with your Maxima is that you never had any guidance on styling so it would look like a chill ride. Don't make the same mistake on your boat.
I think you should ask Kim where he got all of the pimp stuff he put on his truck. I'd go for a sorta East LA look, maybe mix in some rebel flag graphics and NASCAR shit.
You can go down as the Hatin' Homie. :idea:
Are you crazy? It looked stock with rims.:)

HM
06-27-2007, 08:52 AM
Do your homework then...smart guy. ;)
Take this with you 1992 Nissan Maxima SE 5 Speed w/ aftermarket wheels and Intrax lowering kit. Make sure you are looking at the VE motor too, not the VG.:devil:
Are you burning white rice or fried rice?

dmontzsta
06-27-2007, 10:13 AM
Are you burning white rice or fried rice?
If you win with your facts, it is your choice. Sound good Mr. Lunchbox? lol.

HM
06-27-2007, 10:20 AM
If you win with your facts, it is your choice. Sound good Mr. Lunchbox? lol.
Even if you could go that fast in a Maxima...the next question is why? And what do you win with a fast Camry, I mean Maxima? Biggest retard this side of the Canadian border? Shake and Bake!! That just happened!!
I am going to pickup stix.:D

dmontzsta
06-27-2007, 10:38 AM
Even if you could go that fast in a Maxima...the next question is why? And what do you win with a fast Camry, I mean Maxima? Biggest retard this side of the Canadian border? Shake and Bake!! That just happened!!
I am going to pickup stix.:D
People do crazy things. :) I know a guy who runs 13.7 in a automatic with no engine modifications or boost. I know another guy who was busted going 163mph in his Maxima, which was heavily modded, but still no boost or internal engine modifications, crazy mofos. ;)
I on the other hand was sick of the 4 door handling and lack of low end torque, I sold out to the domestics and can now spank them all in the 1/4 mile.
Pick up stix will give you the shits, I prefer Taco Bell. :D

HM
06-27-2007, 10:50 AM
People do crazy things. :) I know a guy who runs 13.7 in a automatic with no engine modifications or boost. I know another guy who was busted going 163mph in his Maxima, which was heavily modded, but still no boost or internal engine modifications, crazy mofos. ;)
I on the other hand was sick of the 4 door handling and lack of low end torque, I sold out to the domestics and can now spank them all in the 1/4 mile.
Pick up stix will give you the shits, I prefer Taco Bell. :D
Let's get back to talking about how fast your boat will be. Or, sell it, and talk about how fast it was!!! :D

dmontzsta
06-27-2007, 10:56 AM
Let's get back to talking about how fast your boat will be. Or, sell it, and talk about how fast it was!!! :D
It should run 90-105 mph, how is that? :)
The old owner ran 87 mph on GPS at CFW. I have made some significant changes to the set up and added a little more power. ;)

HM
06-27-2007, 11:00 AM
The old owner ran 87 mph on GPS at CFW. I have made some significant changes to the set up and added a little more power. ;)
Really? Did you get the 4' oars or the 4.5' billet oars? :D

dmontzsta
06-27-2007, 11:34 AM
Really? Did you get the 4' oars or the 4.5' billet oars? :D
Why would I release info about my speed secrets? :D

rrrr
06-27-2007, 11:54 AM
I have made some significant changes to the set up.......
Don, removing the engine is generally not thought of as an improvement.
:crossx: :crossx:

HM
06-27-2007, 12:12 PM
Why would I release info about my speed secrets? :D
You want to talk speed secrets? I will tell you that my 6 year old's pinewood derby car took first overall out of 37 cars, and had over 2 car lengths on second place. That, my friend has serious speed secrets involved. And, I only spent like $20. :D And...we have a trophy with a time slip to prove it....no hypotheticals or "trusting me". :D

rrrr
06-27-2007, 12:33 PM
You want to talk speed secrets? I will tell you that my 6 year old's pinewood derby car took first overall out of 37 cars, and had over 2 car lengths on second place. That, my friend has serious speed secrets involved. And, I only spent like $20. :D And...we have a trophy with a time slip to prove it....no hypotheticals or "trusting me". :D
HM built the car and wore his kid's Cub Scout uniform to the Pinewood Derby showdown....they didn't notice since the uniform fit so well.......:idea: :D :D

disco_charger
06-27-2007, 12:38 PM
HM, for a little fellow, you sure sling the smack. I haven't seen you in a while (since we scared you off from Needles with our piss poor behavior). Did you sell the Campbell yet?
Dmon, don't let these guys get to you. You keep rolling with your dreams. Ford in Beis? Edsel was different too, man. Tell me that it's going to be that 390 from the Lavey you had! That would be sweet! ;)

dmontzsta
06-27-2007, 12:46 PM
HM, for a little fellow, you sure sling the smack. I haven't seen you in a while (since we scared you off from Needles with our piss poor behavior). Did you sell the Campbell yet?
Dmon, don't let these guys get to you. You keep rolling with your dreams. Ford in Beis? Edsel was different too, man. Tell me that it's going to be that 390 from the Lavey you had! That would be sweet! ;)
That 390 from the Lavey is long gone, a nice healthy 175 shot of nitrous a few times was the end of that bad boy. ;)
The motor is close to being finished and it is a super secret High Flow Dynamics deal. :)

HM
06-27-2007, 12:54 PM
You'll never take me alive copper!!!! :
Sold the Orange Campbell into the "One Man's Garage Collection" and bought and sold a tunnel campbell. Picking up the secret project on saturday. :D

Jet Hydro
06-27-2007, 01:13 PM
What the "Fart Can" off your car?

HM
06-27-2007, 02:16 PM
LOL....JETHydRO came out to take a few sucker shots at Donald....now this is some quality bench racing! :D

dmontzsta
06-27-2007, 02:55 PM
LOL....JETHydRO came out to take a few sucker shots at Donald....now this is some quality bench racing! :D
Jet Hyrdo's comment was gay and made no sense.

HM
06-27-2007, 03:04 PM
Jet Hyrdo's comment was gay and made no sense.
Just missing a little grammar...
What, the fart-can off of your car? Was a response to the "significant" changes you made so you can get 90 -105 MPH out of your new boat.
Gay? Maybe. But not as gay as talking about how fast your boat is gonna be.
Funny? Made me LOL. :D

Jet Hydro
06-27-2007, 03:04 PM
Donald you should know as when someone say`s "Donald" makes a guy think GAY....lol

Jet Hydro
06-27-2007, 03:08 PM
I have made some significant changes to the set up and added a little more power
:idea: What? the "FART CAN" off your car?
Now is that better for ya :)

dmontzsta
06-27-2007, 03:11 PM
Much better, when you come off with a blank reply, it makes you look a little crazy, like Hanson.

rrrr
06-27-2007, 03:50 PM
Type slow so Don can follow along.

dmontzsta
06-27-2007, 04:15 PM
Type slow so Don can follow along.
Do you have your glasses on, old man?
I can type faster than your brain can think! :D

Kim Hanson
06-27-2007, 06:32 PM
Don, removing the engine is generally not thought of as an improvement.
:crossx: :crossx:
Ya like he lost his camera with all the pictures on how to put it back together and he is focked now..........( . )( . )...........:D :D

Kim Hanson
06-27-2007, 06:34 PM
HM built the car and wore his kid's Cub Scout uniform to the Pinewood Derby showdown....they didn't notice since the uniform fit so well.......:idea: :D :D
Thats funny, did he have to sit on a LA phone book also :D :D .........( . )( . )..........

Kim Hanson
06-27-2007, 06:38 PM
Are you kidding slowy, he wouldn't leave home without that shit.........( . )( . )...........hanging out the ass end :idea:

Kim Hanson
06-27-2007, 06:52 PM
He got the new Speedometer and Tack System.........( . )( . )...............significance gains right thar :D :D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=33982&stc=1&d=1182998988
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=33983&stc=1&d=1182999059

Kim Hanson
06-27-2007, 06:54 PM
Much better, when you come off with a blank reply, it makes you look a little crazy, like Hanson.
CueBall, I am never lost for words and you know it bitch........( . )( . )...........:D :D

Kim Hanson
06-27-2007, 07:10 PM
Do you have your glasses on, old man?
I can type faster than your brain can think! :D
Ha caveman of the jungle, just cause you shaved off all your hair and drive fuel economy cars make you smart, you could be aerodynamic driving the Maxima if it was a convertible though :idea: Your wings outside the head ( you bucking ears ) might be a problem though with all the flapping they might think you are try to fly and shit..........( . )( . )...........:D :D

dmontzsta
06-27-2007, 07:14 PM
In stumbles Hanson, drunk and on fire for the night.

Kim Hanson
06-27-2007, 07:28 PM
In stumbles Hanson, drunk and on fire for the night.
I didn't stumble in, got home a 7ish and went to cruise night! Seen a tits 40 Ford Coupe , 67 Camaro, 69 Mustang and I will take my camera next time :idea: Drunk :D and you are smart :D :D .........( . )( . )...........:jawdrop:

HM
06-28-2007, 07:48 AM
So...we got a speed range of 90 to 105....that is a big range! These boats are certainly capable of those speeds....why the vagueness?

dmontzsta
06-28-2007, 08:09 AM
So...we got a speed range of 90 to 105....that is a big range! These boats are certainly capable of those speeds....why the vagueness?
Because I do not know what it is going to do or how it is going to act. If I can get it set up right, then 100+ should not be a problem, plus I am leaning on the slow side, just to not get in front of myself. :devil:

Biglue
06-28-2007, 01:54 PM
Because I do not know what it is going to do or how it is going to act. If I can get it set up right, then 100+ should not be a problem, plus I am leaning on the slow side, just to not get in front of myself. :devil:
Yeah you're typically in front of Maxi or Lucky. :D

HM
06-28-2007, 06:30 PM
what do you mean if? Nobody has ever made a B-boat go that fast before? Why would you have any trouble setting up a B-boat to go 105?

dmontzsta
06-28-2007, 10:19 PM
what do you mean if? Nobody has ever made a B-boat go that fast before? Why would you have any trouble setting up a B-boat to go 105?
Good question Pal. :)
THIS B Boat was set up unlike the others (which is why it has taken me a while to get it together). Every piece of rigging has been swapped out, so it can be set up like the others. I just do not know how well everything is going to work out of the gate, might have to make some adjustments ya know... :D

HM
06-28-2007, 10:52 PM
Good question Pal. :)
THIS B Boat was set up unlike the others (which is why it has taken me a while to get it together). Every piece of rigging has been swapped out, so it can be set up like the others. I just do not know how well everything is going to work out of the gate, might have to make some adjustments ya know... :D
Might? LOL....let the adjustments begin!!!
If you have the right power...shouldn't be an issue. It is not like you are trying to make a Mandella go 100+ - that would just be stupid. :D

dmontzsta
06-28-2007, 11:08 PM
Might? LOL....let the adjustments begin!!!
If you have the right power...shouldn't be an issue. It is not like you are trying to make a Mandella go 100+ - that would just be stupid. :D
Maybe it will only do 85...who knows. ;)
Making a Mandella go fast is a retarded move, I mean...WHY would someone waste their time? :D

HM
06-29-2007, 07:13 AM
Maybe it will only do 85...who knows. ;)
Making a Mandella go fast is a retarded move, I mean...WHY would someone waste their time? :D
Kind of like asking why would someone want to go fast in a maxima? :D

Jet Hydro
06-29-2007, 09:04 AM
maxima`s are gay little cars! ;)

lucky
06-29-2007, 10:42 AM
Yeah you're typically in front of Maxi or Lucky. :D
In my best andrew dice clay voice " yea I ****ed him " lol

lucky
06-29-2007, 10:59 AM
Iffffffffffffffff Donald EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrr gets to set that engine in his Beizer . How long before He askes Jerry if He can sit in his Lap , so he can learn to drive ?
ps My daughters new Catch Phrase is "bezy" as in BITCH ! thus we have a new name for Donalds boat ... " my bezie " :D

rrrr
06-29-2007, 11:24 AM
LMAO! That's when the 2 X 4 pedal extensions get used.....:D

dragboat
06-29-2007, 08:49 PM
maxima`s are gay little cars! ;)
My wife had one years ago.....................She likes men too.:D LOL:D

dmontzsta
06-29-2007, 09:53 PM
My wife had one years ago.....................She likes men too.:D LOL:D
We know. :D

thatguy
06-30-2007, 08:06 AM
There is only one thing that is certain. Whatever speed the boat goes, it will be approximatly 8.49 MPH slower than Rondane's boat.
Tommy
PS- Kimmie, how was your hitch?

lilrick
06-30-2007, 02:53 PM
Don....YOU SUCK.

lilrick
06-30-2007, 02:54 PM
I'll bet his tub will go 82......and even then he'll be too afraid to go that fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lilrick
06-30-2007, 02:55 PM
Oh yah....did you mount those pedals I sent you?????

dmontzsta
06-30-2007, 03:26 PM
82? that is like sitting still...come on, my Lavey ran 72mph all motor with 375hp with the 175shot according to rpm it was running low 80s, that bitch was HEAVY!!! and not set up to go fast at all...
The pedals need to have the rust issues taken care of and re-coated. :)

Kim Hanson
07-01-2007, 07:19 AM
Tommy
PS- Kimmie, how was your hitch?
All I can say is lots of tit's!:D :D .............( . )( . )..............

Kim Hanson
07-01-2007, 07:26 AM
82? that is like sitting still...come on, my Lavey ran 72mph all motor with 375hp with the 175shot according to rpm it was running low 80s, that bitch was HEAVY!!! and not set up to go fast at all...
The pedals need to have the rust issues taken care of and re-coated. :)
With no motar is like zero mph CueBall :D :D ...........( . )( . )...........According to gps is what you should say, not rpm's :rolleyes: :idea: :D

HM
07-02-2007, 05:29 PM
82? that is like sitting still...come on, my Lavey ran 72mph all motor with 375hp with the 175shot according to rpm it was running low 80s, that bitch was HEAVY!!!
Bwaaahhaaaaaaahaaaaaahaaaaaa
According to the "RPM" it was running in the low 80's???
bwaaahhaaaahaaaaaahaaaaaaaaa
Ever thought about using a GPS speedo or even radar? Naaah.....who needs that when you got "RPM"???
Holychit Donald....you crack me up!!! Remind me to bet you money on the numbers you are quoting....never mind that square bulge in my pants...I will just be happy to see you. :D

Biglue
07-06-2007, 11:51 AM
I'll bet his tub will go 82......and even then he'll be too afraid to go that fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fock no!!! Are you crazy. With Don driving the boat, that dome of his would create a shit load if wind drag. :jawdrop: :D

lucky
07-06-2007, 12:13 PM
Hell Donald - You know you run it at 69 with your buddy in the passanger seat :) :D

dmontzsta
07-06-2007, 12:36 PM
Bwaaahhaaaaaaahaaaaaahaaaaaa
According to the "RPM" it was running in the low 80's???
bwaaahhaaaahaaaaaahaaaaaaaaa
Ever thought about using a GPS speedo or even radar? Naaah.....who needs that when you got "RPM"???
Holychit Donald....you crack me up!!! Remind me to bet you money on the numbers you are quoting....never mind that square bulge in my pants...I will just be happy to see you. :D
72mph was gps'd using my Garmin...douche bag. The new owner is running 78mph, he ported the heads, new cam and a few other things. He should just add a 175 shot, it works well. :D

dmontzsta
07-06-2007, 12:37 PM
Hell Donald - You know you run it at 69 with your buddy in the passanger seat :) :D
Funny you should say that, the numbers on the boat were 3 4 6 9 and it sat 3 perfectly. :D

rrrr
07-06-2007, 02:37 PM
DONALD, this is the hot shit setup you need to run.....
http://turbonator.com/Assets/Turbonator_Logo.jpg
http://turbonator.com/Assets/PTCruiser320x180.jpg
http://turbonator.com/Assets/sale.jpg
Get each additional Turbonator for $29.95
FREE SHIPPING with 2 or more units
TOTALLY RISK FREE GUARANTEE:
120-day money back guarantee, no restocking fee, and, we even refund shipping.
Supercharge your car, truck, van, boat, RV, or motorcycle in just a few minutes.
The Turbonator is much less expensive and more efficient than any turbocharger, supercharger, blower, or intercooler. Its superior design can increase horsepower and the Turbonator's performance is backed with a 120-day money back guarantee.
More Power: Are you looking for more power from your wheels? Whether you have a stock or aftermarket intake system, the Turbonator can add up to 35 horsepower to your vehicle.*
Fuel Savings : Turbonator users have reported MPG increases from 10 to 22 percent. Results will vary depending on your driving habits and the condition of your vehicle.
Easy To Install : 5 minutes and a screwdriver is all it takes. Anyone can do it.
Superior Quality: The Turbonator is made of solid stainless steel and backed by a lifetime warranty. It is guaranteed to outlast your car. The Turbonator's fins are engineered to improve combustion without restricting airflow. Because the fins do not intersect in the middle of the hose, air is allowed to flow freely into the engine. This results in improved performance and alleviates any stress on the fins themselves. We are not a reseller. We are the manufacturer. We design, make, inspect, and ship every single Turbonator ourselves. If you didn't get it from us, you didn't get a Turbonator.
120-Day Money Back Guarantee: We have tens of thousands of satisfied customers who have recommended the Turbonator to their friends and families. Try it for 120 days, and if you are not 100% satisfied, you can return it with no questions asked. Get more horsepower and better gas mileage or get your money back. Turbonator, more boost for your buck. Order now.
How does it work?
The Turbonator's airflow dynamics can produce a swirling, fast-burn effect in the combustion chamber. This can create finer particles of atomized fuel, allowing better flame propagation and more complete combustion.
"I purchased two Turbonators for my Chrysler Sebring and immediately noticed the increase in power. It was more than I expected. I am already noticing the improved gas mileage. I like them so much, I am ordering two more for my brothers. Now, it feels like my car has a turbo charger." - Dr. Brian Coyle (San Jose, CA)

Kim Hanson
07-06-2007, 07:22 PM
72mph was gps'd using my Garmin...douche bag. The new owner is running 78mph, he ported the heads, new cam and a few other things. He should just add a 175 shot, it works well. :D
Well your Charmin is for some fast shit, didn't use much hauh :D :D ..........( . )( . ).............

Kim Hanson
07-06-2007, 07:24 PM
DONALD, this is the hot shit setup you need to run.....
http://turbonator.com/Assets/Turbonator_Logo.jpg
http://turbonator.com/Assets/PTCruiser320x180.jpg
http://turbonator.com/Assets/sale.jpg
Get each additional Turbonator for $29.95
FREE SHIPPING with 2 or more units
TOTALLY RISK FREE GUARANTEE:
120-day money back guarantee, no restocking fee, and, we even refund shipping.
Supercharge your car, truck, van, boat, RV, or motorcycle in just a few minutes.
The Turbonator is much less expensive and more efficient than any turbocharger, supercharger, blower, or intercooler. Its superior design can increase horsepower and the Turbonator's performance is backed with a 120-day money back guarantee.
More Power: Are you looking for more power from your wheels? Whether you have a stock or aftermarket intake system, the Turbonator can add up to 35 horsepower to your vehicle.*
Fuel Savings : Turbonator users have reported MPG increases from 10 to 22 percent. Results will vary depending on your driving habits and the condition of your vehicle.
Easy To Install : 5 minutes and a screwdriver is all it takes. Anyone can do it.
Superior Quality: The Turbonator is made of solid stainless steel and backed by a lifetime warranty. It is guaranteed to outlast your car. The Turbonator's fins are engineered to improve combustion without restricting airflow. Because the fins do not intersect in the middle of the hose, air is allowed to flow freely into the engine. This results in improved performance and alleviates any stress on the fins themselves. We are not a reseller. We are the manufacturer. We design, make, inspect, and ship every single Turbonator ourselves. If you didn't get it from us, you didn't get a Turbonator.
120-Day Money Back Guarantee: We have tens of thousands of satisfied customers who have recommended the Turbonator to their friends and families. Try it for 120 days, and if you are not 100% satisfied, you can return it with no questions asked. Get more horsepower and better gas mileage or get your money back. Turbonator, more boost for your buck. Order now.
How does it work?
The Turbonator's airflow dynamics can produce a swirling, fast-burn effect in the combustion chamber. This can create finer particles of atomized fuel, allowing better flame propagation and more complete combustion.
"I purchased two Turbonators for my Chrysler Sebring and immediately noticed the increase in power. It was more than I expected. I am already noticing the improved gas mileage. I like them so much, I am ordering two more for my brothers. Now, it feels like my car has a turbo charger." - Dr. Brian Coyle (San Jose, CA)
I think those come with the optional Folgers Can Fart Tube, so hes got that shiat already..........( . )( . )..............:eek: Bonus shit was the sticker for 5mph also........

dragboat
07-07-2007, 08:40 PM
I bought two because of the free shipping. They guarantee it for 120 days and even refund the shipping!:D :D
Hey Kim, whens your birthday?:D :D

Kim Hanson
07-07-2007, 08:58 PM
I bought two because of the free shipping. They guarantee it for 120 days and even refund the shipping!:D :D
Hey Kim, whens your birthday?:D :D
Bite me bitch and fart tubes don't work for me ..so there! ...........( . )( . )...........:D :D That hair dryer might work though :D

Danhercules
07-26-2007, 02:16 PM
I will saw one off in Dons direction! He will be in awe loolin at my motor and forget to keep his foot on the gas!!:)