PDA

View Full Version : is it true havasu is following sonny and palm springs with pasties?

meaniam
06-26-2007, 09:39 AM
i have heard that the city of havasu is planning on outlawing pasties. can someone confirm this? from hat i heard is that havasu is considering this ban becuase 2 ladies walked into mcdonalds with them on. when a priest and his son was there. i think the priest and son part maybe to add a bit more spin on it. and i think it is b.s.
how will this effect the pasties on the water? oh yeah ladies this hasnt passed yet and may just be a rumor. so pastie up.:D
why i refrence palm springs and sonny is becuase palm spring use to be the havasu spring break of the 80-90's before sonny outlawed the thong and g string. now palm spring is full of brownie hound fudge packers. and old people

Sotally Tober
06-26-2007, 09:44 AM
I can remember the good ol Palm springs. The crotch rockets and thongs.

Big Warlock
06-26-2007, 09:56 AM
when a priest and his son was there.
Right there you can see it is bogus! Next problem?

WYRD
06-26-2007, 09:59 AM
Right there you can see it is bogus! Next problem?
Preist and his alterboy:confused: :D

Quest4Fun
06-26-2007, 10:13 AM
A preist and his "son" walk into a McDonalds?? Sounds like the beginning of a bad joke. I love the Havasu rumors:D :D
They just opened the Bikini Cafe in the Island Inn and they are advertising half price drinks to ladies that wear pasties on Tuesdays. So there you go guys, its Pastie Tuesday!:D :D

lalhc
06-26-2007, 10:36 AM
Even if this were to be true, as much as I like pasties (on correctly proportion women), the pasties should stay on the water. I wouldn't expect to run into pastily clad women at McDonalds or anywhere else off the water for that matter w/my kids.

edog_103
06-26-2007, 10:50 AM
on correctly proportion women
Say it again my friend.

Xlration Marine
06-26-2007, 11:26 AM
Standing in line at a tAR jZEY (target) and this women went to the manager and had him pull a magazine off the rack. I don't remeber which one, but she had him pull ALL of them off the rack's at the registers. Slut on the cover or something like that.

Xlration Marine
06-26-2007, 11:26 AM
Standing in line at a tAR jZEY (target) and this women went to the manager and had him pull a magazine off the rack. I don't remeber which one, but she had him pull ALL of them off the rack's at the registers. Slut on the cover or something like that.

BIGRRNU
06-26-2007, 11:28 AM
New York court just said,"if men can be topless so can women,cant wait till someone in havazoo takes this one to court.They say its discrimination.:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

CityGuy
06-26-2007, 12:14 PM
i have heard that the city of havasu is planning on outlawing pasties. can someone confirm this?
I can confirm that this is not true.
Charlie
Where does this stuff come from anyway?

meaniam
06-26-2007, 05:37 PM
damn i glad havasu hasnt gone all mad:D
i thought the priset story was a bit much or added hype.
thank god for pasties. i was the one who posted the newyork thing here

ClownRoyal
06-26-2007, 06:15 PM
I can confirm that this is not true.
Charlie
Where does this stuff come from anyway?
Thread jack:
We have all seen fat women in thongs - with butt-cheek dimples - give them an indecent exposure ticket and take the fork out of their mouths. It is not good for your little kids to see this. They might get the wrong impression and start wolfing down on Cheetos 24/7 for the next 5 years. OK, kill me:D