PDA

View Full Version : Any manual machinists looking for work?

trailerpark_tj
06-26-2007, 10:51 AM
We're looking for a manual machinist to run conventional mills / lathes, some CNC and Waterjet experience would be helpful. Full time or contract, mainly automotive concept and prototype parts. Must be highy experienced.
PM me with contact info if you are interested.

RiverDave
06-26-2007, 10:54 AM
You looking to sub out any work? Or do work on contract kinda deal.
I'd be interested in doing the parts, but I'd rather do them in my shop, then drive up there to do them. :)
RD

superdave013
06-26-2007, 11:28 AM
I'll under cut RD lol
:D

superdave013
06-26-2007, 11:31 AM
Hey RD, I've been to their place before. Didn't get past the lobby and it was impressive. It would be worth the drive just to work with those guys.

BADBLOWN572
06-26-2007, 12:02 PM
Hey RD, I've been to their place before. Didn't get past the lobby and it was impressive. It would be worth the drive just to work with those guys.
Agreed 100%. I got a shop tour. :) :D They build some really awesome cars in that place! Their equipment is not too shabby either. ;) :D

trailerpark_tj
06-26-2007, 12:09 PM
You should see our roll up doors :D .
I got your e-mail this morning Dan-O, good luck on the new job. Hopefully your new boss isn't too much of a pain in the azz :eek: .

BADBLOWN572
06-26-2007, 12:17 PM
You should see our roll up doors :D .
I got your e-mail this morning Dan-O, good luck on the new job. Hopefully your new boss isn't too much of a pain in the azz :eek: .
Couldn't be worse than my current one. ;) :D I know the new one is an a-hole, but I get along with him just fine. ;) :D

RiverDave
06-26-2007, 01:16 PM
Might have to go check it out sometime.. I love shit like that.
I've been to some pretty impressive facilities over the years, One of the coolest places I used to go was swift engineering. I used to go down there almost weekly to drop off parts, and check out their wind tunnel testing etc.. ;)
RD

RitcheyRch
06-26-2007, 02:10 PM
Thought saw an ad for Catia designers there as well.

wsuwrhr
06-26-2007, 02:19 PM
I'll line up for the sub as well.
I do all types of proprietary work.
Brian