PDA

View Full Version : hi yall...ive been gone....what ever happen wif the sunk boat

koolbreeze
06-26-2007, 01:06 PM
:) i know i know it was gettin old when i was here but i aint been able to get in here for a longgggggggggggg time. the last i read was a salvage crew was gettin it out. well did it? was there ever a boat? did whathisface rip off all the folks with thier donations? tell me dammit!

Nord
06-26-2007, 01:18 PM
Just when you thought this topic had come and gone.............

Mr. Crusader 83
06-26-2007, 01:20 PM
Just when you thought this topic had come and gone.............
Well then I will start another one. :D
I blew up my motor. Please send money to address in sig line. :D

topless
06-26-2007, 01:31 PM
Aww hell!!!! Don't get me started.:jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Nord
06-26-2007, 01:42 PM
:d

OCMerrill
06-26-2007, 08:14 PM
I remember some of those posts. What a putz later was. A true dumbass.
One of the last posts I made was to tell him he was asking for a real issue. Stealing money from people (that is what I call it) and then rubbing everyone's nose in it. Carefull.
Then I reminded him that we all know where he works because he is such a freaking dumbass he bragged himself out of hiding toting his take home pay. We all even knew where he lived for a while. He up and moved I think in the middle of the night.
I think only like 20% of my post count comes from that crap:eek: :D.

koolbreeze
06-27-2007, 03:59 AM
Lol yall gotta admit that was some funny chit though. i finally dug up the old thread and caught up with all that went on. it looks like it just died and went away with nothing answered. oh well...it was fun while it lasted.