PDA

View Full Version : 5 days Id like to forget

riverroyal
06-26-2007, 02:28 PM
thursday heading to havasu,midnight,fatal car crash near parker,detour to erinburg(Id rather be detoured than in a car crash,god speed to the victims)
next,friday is good during the day.AT 7pm my son gets sick,throwing up everywhere
saturday,he is still sick,so sick we are affraid to drive 5 hours home
saturday afternoon,my trailer needs help,cracked welds,no biggie magic is on it,taking care of it without question,but still a pain in the ass
sunday,driving home,son throws up in the truck on erinburgh.Then in the middle of nowhere a BLACK cat walks in front of truck,200 degree asphalt,no field houses anywhere,cat just walked out of a field!Slam on the brakes,look at the Mrs and just laugh,cant get worse right?
sunday night,eveyone fine,go to dinner
Sunday at 7 pm,I start feeling sick,by 7:30 im curled in ball on the bathroom floor,violently throwing up from both ends,I stay there til around 4 am.Ive never been so sick in my life.Truly the worse Flu ive ever had.
tuesday now,went to work for 1 hour,came home.
whaa whaa

JB in so cal
06-26-2007, 02:30 PM
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b314/tmcatee/white_hot_fat_girl_throwing_up.jpg

riverroyal
06-26-2007, 02:31 PM
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b314/tmcatee/white_hot_fat_girl_throwing_up.jpg
how did you get that so fast?

JB in so cal
06-26-2007, 02:32 PM
http://lizditz.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/barfing_girl300.jpg

riverroyal
06-26-2007, 02:33 PM
getting sick again

JB in so cal
06-26-2007, 02:33 PM
http://www.oddsquad.com/media/resampled_94__BARF_resize.JPG

JB in so cal
06-26-2007, 02:34 PM
http://www.portable-essentials.com/uploaded_images/barfing_pumpkin-752431.jpg

SummitKarl
06-26-2007, 02:37 PM
thursday heading to havasu,midnight,fatal car crash near parker,detour to erinburg(Id rather be detoured than in a car crash,god speed to the victims)
next,friday is good during the day.AT 7pm my son gets sick,throwing up everywhere
saturday,he is still sick,so sick we are affraid to drive 5 hours homesaturday afternoon,my trailer needs help,cracked welds,no biggie magic is on it,taking care of it without question,but still a pain in the ass
sunday,driving home,son throws up in the truck on erinburgh.Then in the middle of nowhere a BLACK cat walks in front of truck,200 degree asphalt,no field houses anywhere,cat just walked out of a field!Slam on the brakes,look at the Mrs and just laugh,cant get worse right?
Sunday at 7 pm,I start feeling sick,by 7:30 im curled in ball on the bathroom floor,violently throwing up from both ends,I stay there til around 4 am.Ive never been so sick in my life.Truly the worse Flu ive ever had.
whaa whaa
food poisoning:idea:

Van Nuys
06-26-2007, 02:37 PM
Betcha it wasn't the flu. My money is on food poisoning (ecoli).
The old days of "24 hour flu" I think are over. I don't think there's any such thing - it was food poisoning only our parents didn't know about it.

jayd_jr
06-26-2007, 02:40 PM
saturday,he is still sick,so sick we are affraid to drive 5 hours home
saturday afternoon,my trailer needs help,cracked welds,no biggie magic is on it,taking care of it without question,but still a pain in the ass
whaa whaa
Must be kharma for the reply that I would wear womens shirts...

riverroyal
06-26-2007, 02:41 PM
food poisoning:idea:
we all ate the same thing,went to pizza place.Plus my 6 year old was sick.Only thing I had at dinner diiferent was a beer.God if im allergic to beer lifes over

riverroyal
06-26-2007, 02:42 PM
Must be kharma for the reply that I would wear womens shirts...
are you going to havasu this summer??By the way I will be working at UCI soon,hot wing time

jayd_jr
06-26-2007, 02:42 PM
we all ate the same thing,went to pizza place.Plus my 6 year old was sick.Only thing I had at dinner diiferent was a beer.God if im allergic to beer lifes over
Lightweight!:devil:

jayd_jr
06-26-2007, 02:43 PM
are you going to havasu this summer??By the way I will be working at UCI soon,hot wing time
Yes I already went for desert storm. I will be going for 5 days in July 20th through the 25th. WIll you be out then? When do you start at UCI?

JB in so cal
06-26-2007, 02:44 PM
hot wings and messy, tiny, 1/2 shirts:)

jayd_jr
06-26-2007, 02:45 PM
hot wings and messy, tiny, 1/2 shirts:)
Man do I love the show there.... I just dont get it when she puts your CC down the front of her pants...

JB in so cal
06-26-2007, 02:46 PM
Man do I love the show there.... I just dont get it when she puts your CC down the front of her pants...
That's how you buy them in Columbia:)

jayd_jr
06-26-2007, 02:47 PM
She rang my bill up once, by adding stuff we didnt get. Guess she was looking for a big tip!:devil:

jayd_jr
06-26-2007, 02:48 PM
She didnt even wear a hair net down there.. Come to think of it she didnt have any!:)

riverroyal
06-26-2007, 02:50 PM
havasu almost every other weekend

jayd_jr
06-26-2007, 02:53 PM
havasu almost every other weekend
August, sounds good we just need to make it a monday or wed.
As far as Havasu I will look you up before we go maybe we can meet up the 21st 22nd.

Kilrtoy
06-26-2007, 02:54 PM
why would you go to erinburg.. Why not go up to needles and save 100 miles off your drive....

SummitKarl
06-26-2007, 02:56 PM
for (JB-homo-inSoCal)...he likes you all drunk and sloppy:jawdrop: :) :D
it's just got to be...your body flushing from both ends at the same time.....it's trying to get rid of something...could be just one bad hand full of toppings...dirty glass...something the two of you had/shared...think back about 4-6 hrs before your boy got sick....makes total sence if you (the adult) took longer to react...sounds like something you guys ate on the drive out:idea:

jayd_jr
06-26-2007, 02:56 PM
why would you go to erinburg.. Why not go up to needles and save 100 miles off your drive....
I think he was already at desert center on the 10? Quickest way to BML

riverroyal
06-26-2007, 02:57 PM
we made it to vidal junction,they detoured us to wilson bridge over the river,that goes to erinburg road,about 20 miles longer to get into parker.My boats in parker