PDA

View Full Version : Who owns this boat

Just Be
06-26-2007, 05:02 PM
Who owns this boat?. CF6347PU

roostwear
06-26-2007, 05:06 PM
With this being your second thread trying to identify the owner of this boat, you have to ask.... why?

Mr. Crusader 83
06-26-2007, 05:07 PM
what kind of boat??? And why :confused:

riverbound
06-26-2007, 05:16 PM
I think before anyone around here jumps at the opportunity to help you out. you might need to explain more why you are looking for the owner. ;)

SoCalHD
06-26-2007, 05:36 PM
I think before anyone around here jumps at the opportunity to help you out. you might need to explain more why you are looking for the owner. ;)
Ditto!!

RitcheyRch
06-26-2007, 05:41 PM
Ditto that ditto. Now back to your regular scheduled program.
Ditto!!

PHOTOGLOU
I can help....... BUT I WON'T..... good luck. Hope they find you before you find them....

SJP
Why don't you just PM boatcop :D

Havasu Hangin'
06-26-2007, 05:42 PM
Yeah...that mine. What do you want?
:notam:

rivrrts429
06-26-2007, 05:42 PM
http://***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155331
Why the double post?:idea:
I don't care how many times you ask, nobody is going to help without an explanation.

SoCalHD
06-26-2007, 05:46 PM
http://***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155331
Why the double post?:idea:
I don't care how many times you ask, nobody is going to help without an explanation.
........and even with a good explanation, the odds are better than average that you still won't get a straight answer.........lol

riverbound
06-26-2007, 05:46 PM
I think those CF numbers belong to Shadow. You should go down and visit him, he'll square you away.
LOL

uvindex
06-26-2007, 05:47 PM
I think this is the guy:
http://www.valdosta.edu/~mssteven/SteamboatWillie1.jpg

rivrrts429
06-26-2007, 05:54 PM
........and even with a good explanation, the odds are better than average that you still won't get a straight answer.........lol
;)

Just Be
06-26-2007, 06:29 PM
Sorry about taking so long. This boat was for sale awhile back and I want to buy it, that's all. As far as Later. I am not him nor a ****tard. No need for the rude comments as did not apply that to anybody. The boat was a eliminator liberty and the color was blue and white. Anybody who know's of this boat please P.M. me.

RitcheyRch
06-26-2007, 06:30 PM
Sounds like Laters boat.
Sorry about taking so long. This boat was for sale awhile back and I want to buy it, that's all. As far as Later. I am not him nor a ****tard. No need for the rude comments as did not apply that to anybody. The boat was a eliminator liberty and the color was blue and white. Anybody who know's of this boat please P.M. me.

Just Be
06-26-2007, 06:36 PM
Sounds like Laters boat. Who own's the boat now and how can I contact this person?.

RitcheyRch
06-26-2007, 06:37 PM
Its at the bottom of Lake Piru.
Who own's the boat now and how can I contact this person?.

EAZYKILLER2006
06-26-2007, 06:45 PM
I think it is Later's and it is at the bottom of the lake. :rolleyes:
I think it is Later's and it was stolen :eek:
I think it is Later's and it never existed :confused:
:D
http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/style_emoticons/default/laugh1.gif

Xlration Marine
06-26-2007, 06:48 PM
Seem's like most of you guy's made real azzholes out of your self's. Gosh after this chastizing why would he want to be part of your group?????

Chubby4Life
06-26-2007, 07:25 PM
Does it look like this?:rolleyes: http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=18157&d=1159427136

RaceFace
06-26-2007, 07:26 PM
Seem's like most of you guy's made real azzholes out of your self's. Gosh after this chastizing why would he want to be part of your group?????
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

riverbound
06-26-2007, 07:28 PM
you should probably go into his profile and read some of his previous posts ;) the guy claimed to be a friend of Later's and now he is mysteriously looking for a boat that resembles laters:rolleyes: Im guessing there is much more to this story and until he actually comes clean, no one is going to want to help him.

QuickJet
06-26-2007, 07:28 PM
That boat was sold along time ago.
End of disscussion.

riverbound
06-26-2007, 07:29 PM
Azzhole. :D
Azzhole is my middle name ;)

Just Be
06-26-2007, 07:48 PM
Yes that is the boat. Does anybody have a contact?.

Just Be
06-26-2007, 07:55 PM
That boat was sold along time ago.
End of disscussion.Why was'nt Later,the owner, notified the boat had been lifted?. That's pretty messed up that he would spend alot of time looking for nothing at piru and let alone some people knew about it already had been lifted out of the lake. Would'nt he had been slapped with a fine or something?.

riverbound
06-26-2007, 07:56 PM
Yes that is the boat. Does anybody have a contact?.
Which boat:confused:

riverbound
06-26-2007, 07:59 PM
Why was'nt Later,the owner, notified the boat had been lifted?. That's pretty messed up that he would spend alot of time looking for nothing at piru and let alone some people knew about it?.
you know what is more messed up???? That POS "friend" of yours screwing people on this board over. Do you really think anyone from here is goin to help you our your "friend" after the stunts he pulled?
He should have spent more time looking for the boat and less time on here looking for handouts;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-26-2007, 07:59 PM
Which boat:confused:
this thread to me sounds like an insuance agent or a lawyer trying to get a feel for something..
if the boats gone it's gone..

BIGAMIST
06-26-2007, 08:13 PM
I saw this boat a couple weeks ago:idea:
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=18157&d=1159427136

Just Be
06-26-2007, 08:14 PM
this thread to me sounds like an insuance agent or a lawyer trying to get a feel for something..
if the boats gone it's gone..It's strange that a boat just vanished out of the lake for one. It's screwed up that till this day nobody know's nothing about the where abouts of the boat after a year. It's more screwed up that this guy probibly is still looking for his boat. If it was such a scam, then why did'nt anybody take him to court or persue to get the money back. Because the boat was not found due to somebody took it, then you assume it's a scam?:idea:

HM
06-26-2007, 08:17 PM
I find the grammar and language to be very De Ja FUKIING RETARD.
Shall I post the phone number of how to reach you at the inlaws or at your work?
Have you gotten a place of your own yet or are you still leaching off of the inlaws because you still can't provide for your family?
Remember this...don't piss the midget off...twice. Fukkin dumbass.

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-26-2007, 08:18 PM
It's strange that a boat just vanished out of the lake for one. It's screwed up that till this day nobody know's nothing about the where abouts of the boat after a year. It's more screwed up that this guy probibly is still looking for his boat. If it was such a scam, then why did'nt anybody take him to court or persue to get the money back. Because the boat was not found due to somebody took it, then you assume it's a scam?:idea:
so why all the interest in this boat if you don't own it?:)

RitcheyRch
06-26-2007, 08:20 PM
This thread definitely has Later written all over it

HM
06-26-2007, 08:22 PM
It's strange that a boat just vanished out of the lake for one. It's screwed up that till this day nobody know's nothing about the where abouts of the boat after a year. It's more screwed up that this guy probibly is still looking for his boat. If it was such a scam, then why did'nt anybody take him to court or persue to get the money back. Because the boat was not found due to somebody took it, then you assume it's a scam?:idea:
You are total fukking dumbass. You should be looking for a job so you can take care of your family instead of looking for a $5,000 boat. Who buys a boat when they are leaching off of their inlaws and can't put a roof over his family.... A TOTAL FUKKING LOSER OF A HUMAN...that is who.

termiteguy
06-26-2007, 08:31 PM
may be we should start sending him more money so he can get his own place!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Just Be
06-26-2007, 08:32 PM
That's all I need to know for now. Thanks for all the input. Nice group of people.:)

Miss Perfect
06-26-2007, 08:32 PM
Why don't I think it is a coincidence that this http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155312 showed up the same day as this thread? :idea:
Yeah...go figure. :idea:

HM
06-26-2007, 08:36 PM
That's all I need to know for now. Thanks for all the input. Nice group of people.:)
Don't let the door hit you in the ass....John.

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-26-2007, 08:36 PM
but don't you want to know the answer to your question.. :D

RitcheyRch
06-26-2007, 08:38 PM
Post the details.
I find the grammar and language to be very De Ja FUKIING RETARD.
Shall I post the phone number of how to reach you at the inlaws or at your work?
Have you gotten a place of your own yet or are you still leaching off of the inlaws because you still can't provide for your family?
Remember this...don't piss the midget off...twice. Fukkin dumbass.

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-26-2007, 08:46 PM
from what I am getting out of this thread.. He ( John, Just Be) is a rip off artist who took peoples donations for his racing habit and spent it somewhere else?
his boat or who evers boat disappeared and he is looking for it?
why would he be looking for a boat he can't afford to drive?:confused: :confused:

MADDOG355
06-26-2007, 08:47 PM
Wrong Boat!!
Here is the Problem The boat you are looking for CF6347PU, and the boat in the picture that is claimed by you and later to be his boat do NOT have the same CF number! The pictured boat carries the # CF5457SS as best as I can tell. I can shure tell it is not 6347PU. So what is it going to be now?
Later If (big if) you had this boat and it did sink, and someone did pull it up. If you have not heard anything by now, The boat is gone. Striped and destroyed or whatever. It is gone.

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-26-2007, 08:53 PM
if the boat is gone or sunk whatever. Has a police report been done? if so hasn't the ins paid for a lost, sunk, stolen boat.. you would think the ins. would have paid him ,you or who ever owned it.. or is it another scam..

HM
06-26-2007, 08:57 PM
Post the details.
(818) 368-1960 Was the number Later posted to reach him at "home"
(818) 842-8353 Was the work number.
Here was the address he posted for sending him money:
John Case
17727 Tribune St.
Granada Hills, Ca. 91344
This address happens to be owned by someone with the last name of Fields. I guess it is just a coinkydink John's wife's maiden name was Fields????
It is called the Freedom of Information Act....the Hippies finally got something right!
So, is John really up for gettin stupid?

MADDOG355
06-26-2007, 08:59 PM
I don't think he ever said if he had ins or not. I remember alot of people asked that but I don't think he ever gave a yes or no.

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-26-2007, 09:00 PM
I don't think he ever said if he had ins or not. I remember alot of people asked that but I don't think he ever gave a yes or no.
I was too lazy to read the thread.. LOL!!:D

OCMerrill
06-26-2007, 09:01 PM
Oh I can see this getting ugly.
"Just be" you should do as your name implies.
Peeps here gave the fawker $$$ help and Later worked up to be a fraud.
Now your here poking around?
I cant see Holy Moly taking much of this shit.:mad:

HM
06-26-2007, 09:01 PM
http://www.chace.com/Images/Chace201.jpg
Anyone ever been to this place in Burbank? I was thinking of going there "later."
Hey...that company's website is www.chace.com.....
I bet it is just another coinkydink that John Case's e-mail is johncase@chace.com ?!?!?!?!

MADDOG355
06-26-2007, 09:02 PM
I read most of it as it went down just never posted.

HM
06-26-2007, 09:08 PM
I cant see Holy Moly taking much of this shit.:mad:
Ya think? :D

RaceFace
06-26-2007, 09:10 PM
I was too lazy to read the thread.. LOL!!:D
Yeah, I was too!! LOL!!
I can definitely see that guy rubbed Holy Moly the wrong way.
God help him now!!! HM is on a rampage!!! Go get him Holy Moly!!! :D :D

HM
06-26-2007, 09:11 PM
No insurance.

OCMerrill
06-26-2007, 09:13 PM
Anyone ever been to this place in Burbank? I was thinking of going there "later."
I bet it is just another coinkydink that John Case's e-mail is johncase@chace.com ?!?!?!?!
BAM!
Guess I spoke to late. :D
Bilge has the dickheads picture also. Paging TBI:)

Just Be
06-26-2007, 09:19 PM
BAM!
Guess I spoke to late. :D
Bilge has the dickheads picture also. Paging TBI:)He does not work there anymore nor does he reside at the address posted.

riverbound
06-26-2007, 09:23 PM
He does not work there anymore nor does he reside at the address posted.
well so far you have changed your story around in this thread a couple times....so Im gonna go out on a limb and say you are full of sh!t ;)
Just be,
Do you really think anyone here is going to help you? I went through your old posts, and you either have multiple personalities, or you are too stupid to keep all your lies straight. I thought you were Done here?

BadKachina
06-26-2007, 09:26 PM
:rolleyes:
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=33924&d=1182921982

HM
06-26-2007, 09:27 PM
Oh, well...then by all means you have the credibility to post accurate information. You won't mind if I call and confirm?:devil:

HM
06-26-2007, 09:37 PM
Did this Later guy sleep with Mrs. HolyMoly? You're on him like white on rice.
Only when I am sleeping with Mrs. ShockwaveBob.
have fun reading....Sunk the boat (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=124244)

MADDOG355
06-26-2007, 09:39 PM
Oh, well...then by all means you have the credibility to post accurate information. You won't mind if I call and confirm?:devil:
I beleve it was EXT 120 at work :D :D
Just trying to help.

HM
06-26-2007, 09:43 PM
I beleve it was EXT 120 at work :D :D
Just trying to help.
Yes...and I posted the fax number..
So, the correct number would be (818) 842-8346 EXT 120 and they answer the phone as "Shop"
And, they tend to work late at night - so I bet I could call them right now if I wanted. :devil:

raff
06-26-2007, 09:45 PM
Ok now that you bring up Burbank I have few ?s.
what dose this so called boat look like?
The reason I ask is for the last year or so I always seen this white flat bottom around Glenoaks, and it always hooked up to a truck. Right now its up on Glenoaks and Winona also has been seen on Buena Vista and Glenoaks and some times it just driving around town. most of the time it has a cover on it, but to day it was uncovered.
Any know who this boat belongs to? just thought it was a little weird.
Mybe I should get some photos of it and post them up..

moneysucker
06-26-2007, 09:56 PM
I saw this boat a couple weeks ago:idea:
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=18157&d=1159427136
I saw this boat on Craigs list in palm springs about a month ago less engine and pump on a junk trailer. :idea:

Nord
06-26-2007, 10:32 PM
He wouldn't because the people around are a**holes

HM
06-26-2007, 11:16 PM
Looking at "Just Be's" very very first thread (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151464) it is pretty obvious this is Later. He posts a letter written by his wife addressed to John, and John responds to a post asking where is John. Later is John Case and his wife is Donna Case. Now, this person is looking for Later's boat and claims not to be related to Later, but his name is John and his wife is Donna and they are having marital problems just like Later's thread he started when he was thinking about divorcing his wife. Reading Just Be's thread and seeing Topless call out later and then seeing people give Topless a hard time for SEEING the obvious shows that Later is not the only one who is a retard.
I don't get this mental midget. He has been banned multiple times and is biggest piece of human excrement I have ever seen on these boards and continues to disrespect his wife and family continuously while he can't even provide for them and wastes family finances on boat they can't afford and can't afford to lose to a moron who can't drive. I think Lakes Only attempted to defend him a tad as he knew him personally, but has been mysteriously silent since John showed to everyone what a fuktard he really is. He wants to come back here and stir up some shiat all I can do is quote the infamous Al Bundy....."Let's Rock."

jdogginla
06-26-2007, 11:20 PM
20 pages by noon.....:D

RitcheyRch
06-26-2007, 11:54 PM
Same e-mail address he used to get money donated via PayPal.

mark49
06-27-2007, 01:50 AM
Those are my CF#s, and just for the record your kinky wife demanded an in the boat quickie How was i to know you took the day off fishing.
Recommendation, hammer her as if she flat bottom boat on whitecaps.
BTW is she on the pill? :idea:
Respectably
Mark49

HM
06-27-2007, 07:10 AM
Those are my CF#s, and just for the record your kinky wife demanded an in the boat quickie How was i to know you took the day off fishing.
Recommendation, hammer her as if she flat bottom boat on whitecaps.
BTW is she on the pill? :idea:
Respectably
Mark49
Something tells me you are not as new as your join date indicates. :devil:

yopengo
06-27-2007, 07:33 AM
Looking at "Just Be's" very very first thread (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151464) it is pretty obvious this is Later. He posts a letter written by his wife addressed to John, and John responds to a post asking where is John. Later is John Case and his wife is Donna Case. Now, this person is looking for Later's boat and claims not to be related to Later, but his name is John and his wife is Donna and they are having marital problems just like Later's thread he started when he was thinking about divorcing his wife. Reading Just Be's thread and seeing Topless call out later and then seeing people give Topless a hard time for SEEING the obvious shows that Later is not the only one who is a retard.
I don't get this mental midget. He has been banned multiple times and is biggest piece of human excrement I have ever seen on these boards and continues to disrespect his wife and family continuously while he can't even provide for them and wastes family finances on boat they can't afford and can't afford to lose to a moron who can't drive. I think Lakes Only attempted to defend him a tad as he knew him personally, but has been mysteriously silent since John showed to everyone what a fuktard he really is. He wants to come back here and stir up some shiat all I can do is quote the infamous Al Bundy....."Let's Rock."
Now don't sugar coat it. Tell us what you really think. :D
This Later/ Sunk boat/ Just be thingy is like a bad rash that you just can’t get rid of. :confused:
HM I will buy you a beer anytime. :D

RaceFace
06-27-2007, 07:35 AM
Now don't sugar coat it. Tell us what you really think. :D
This Later/ Sunk boat/ Just be thingy is like a bad rash that you just can’t get rid of. :confused:
HM I will buy you a beer anytime. :D
I will by him a beer too.....just to stay OFF his sh*t list! LOL!!!!

HM
06-27-2007, 07:59 AM
It is fairly hard to get on my badside. For one thing, I don't have the attention span for hating, unless it is funny. This guy scammed people's money and keeps wanting to rub our nose in it. While I am not someone who would ever be a UFC bad ass, I am a person of resources and creativity and have ways of screwing up a person's life far worse than a simple ass kicking. The problem is that everytime I start to think about how to make John Case's life worst...it is very difficult to actually figure out what is worse than his current pathetic of an existance life as it currently exists. And then come to the conclusion that the effort required to make it worse is not worth it for a loser like this. But, I can jab a stick at the monkey in the cage and rile him up....you just got to watch out for when he decides to throw his own poop at you with his bare hand and it is never fun to watch him drink his own piss.
I think you guys are just trying to get me liquored up to find out if it is true what say about 3 legged midgets.....zzzzzzzzzzziiiippppppp. It's twue...It's twue. :D

HokeySon
06-27-2007, 08:01 AM
well, according to my databases, that is still a corect address as of this month. looks like it is owned by Later's wife's daddy.
HolyMoly: 59 pages of information on Mr. Case at your fingertips if you want it. Pmail me with an email address to send it to.

HM
06-27-2007, 08:12 AM
well, according to my databases, that is still a corect address as of this month. looks like it is owned by Later's wife's daddy.
HolyMoly: 59 pages of information on Mr. Case at your fingertips if you want it. Pmail me with an email address to send it to.
Thanks bud, I already got more than 59 pages and I got it on more than one person. But, I will take an update!!!!

HM
06-27-2007, 08:36 AM
Well, the guy claiming not to be related to Later (Just Be) just sent me this PM:
Hey Frank. Send me an address. I have your $300. I will send it today!. I want to clear this shit up with you. Enough of the bashing me. Send me the address a.s.a.p if you want your money.Thanks
Since he has been banned multiple times, I will kindly forward this to a moderator or two since I thought this guy got a permenant vacation.
John, I was over the $300 a long time ago. You really don't seem to get how you have burned your bridges here because my beef with you is no longer about money. I defended you, then beat you up. I attempted to help you have a ***boat resurrection as you had insisted you wanted to make things right. I got the people you owed the most money to not only forget about the money, but they made a public post about you paying them back and us larger doners just wanted you to give money back to the smaller doners as we realized that you were deep in over your head. Then you mocked us and we agreed that you are just a piece a shit and the worse thing that could happen to you is for you to continue on in your worthless life. You have been banned on multiple occassions and just can't seem to get a clue.
Now you think you can pay me off and everything will be o.k.?
Shake and Bake!!!

Just Be
06-27-2007, 08:42 AM
Yes...and I posted the fax number..
So, the correct number would be (818) 842-8346 EXT 120 and they answer the phone as "Shop"
And, they tend to work late at night - so I bet I could call them right now if I wanted. :devil:
Send me a PM with address and Ph#. I have your money and will send it today!. Sooner the better. I really want to put this shit to rest.

HM
06-27-2007, 08:47 AM
Send me a PM with address and Ph#. I have your money and will send it today!. Sooner the better. I really want to put this shit to rest.
I realize that reading comprehension is not one of your strong points...it is probably just a tad higher than your boat driving skills...but let me be very clear:
Go Fukk yourself. No one disrespects me in my house.
BTW - Topless will be tagging in at any minute.

Mr. C
06-27-2007, 08:48 AM
I think they have heard this before. But what about the other couple thousand you got. Do you have that as well? If you do i feel sorry for the other people you had to scam to get it.

Just Be
06-27-2007, 08:51 AM
I realize that reading comprehension is not one of your strong points...it is probably just a tad higher than your boat driving skills...but let me be very clear:
Go Fukk yourself. No one disrespects me in my house.
BTW - Topless will be tagging in at any minute.Well I have offered to send your money to you. You can rant and rave all you want. I just want to send the money back to who donated it to me. And by the same token you don't threaten me at all. So just send me your info and I will put the money in the mail Frank.

IMPATIENT 1
06-27-2007, 08:54 AM
then stay the **** off ***boats.com!!;)

Just Be
06-27-2007, 08:56 AM
I think they have heard this before. But what about the other couple thousand you got. Do you have that as well? If you do i feel sorry for the other people you had to scam to get it.There was no couple thousand. The people who are owed the money would be Holy Moly.$300. O.C. Shocker.$300. Thorensic.$300. And one other in castaic. $60. That is it. The rest has been paid back. So. Need those peoples addresses and I will take care of it. I am making a honest effort here. It's up to those people to send me the info. Sooner the better.

HM
06-27-2007, 09:01 AM
Well I have offered to send your money to you. You can rant and rave all you want. I just want to send the money back to who donated it to me. And by the same token you don't threaten me at all. So just send me your info and I will put the money in the mail Frank.
I don't make theats...only promises. I wouldn't worry if I was you... I mean really, what damage could a 3 legged angry midget do?
You want this shit to stop...just go away.

IMPATIENT 1
06-27-2007, 09:01 AM
There was no couple thousand. The people who are owed the money would be Holy Moly.$300. O.C. Shocker.$300. Thorensic.$300. And one other in castaic. $60. That is it. The rest has been paid back. So. Need those peoples addresses and I will take care of it. I am making a honest effort here. It's up to those people to send me the info. Sooner the better.
shiiittt, i wouldn't send ya any of my personal info either, scam artists like you know how to take advantage of those type of things;) they've appearently have some $$$ and your trying to get more of what they've earned.

Just Be
06-27-2007, 09:03 AM
I don't make theats...only promises. I wouldn't worry if I was you... I mean really, what damage could a 3 legged angry midget do?
You want this shit to stop...just go away.OK!

Mr. C
06-27-2007, 09:05 AM
Well if those are the only four you owe wouldn't it of been better to just have sent them PM, got there information and then faded away instead of bringing all this sh!t back up.
Note to self: Don't piss Holy Moly off:D
There was no couple thousand. The people who are owed the money would be Holy Moly.$300. O.C. Shocker.$300. Thorensic.$300. And one other in castaic. $60. That is it. The rest has been paid back. So. Need those peoples addresses and I will take care of it. I am making a honest effort here. It's up to those people to send me the info. Sooner the better.

HM
06-27-2007, 09:08 AM
Your stupidity really has no bounds.
You come on here as Just Be claiming not to be later(after multiple bannings), and post a personal letter from your wife, then start looking for Later's boat and then say you are making an HONEST effort here? Holy Complete Fuktard Batman!! As Unigo Montoya once said....I don't think that word means what you think it means. Dumbass.
also...no one gives a shit about your POS boat at the bottom of the lake. The only people who would even think about trying to get that boat would be other tweakers like yourself. Those of us with atleast 2 brain cells realize that the cost to raise that boat and actually get it running would be 3-4 times higher than the actual value of that boat. Only a tweaker would come up with a conspiracy theory about a $5000 dollar boat.

WYRD
06-27-2007, 09:09 AM
I will personaly come pick it up today for all four parties, just let me know where you are and I will be there by noon

uvindex
06-27-2007, 09:11 AM
I am making a honest effort here.I nominate this for most ironic and unintentionally humorous post of 2007. :)

Ziggy
pardon me, I just burped ;)

HM
Well if those are the only four you owe wouldn't it of been better to just have sent them PM, got there information and then faded away instead of bringing all this sh!t back up.
Note to self: Don't piss Holy Moly off:D
LOL - don't fuk with the 3 legged midget. :D
He did send me a couple PM's, but only after I started my rampage and calling him out. As you said, if he really wanted to handle this well, he would have never posted anything and just discretely sent PM's to everyone(I think I am using words that are too big for Later). But, we have sent him our information on so many occassions that none of us would beleive it.

CarBizIndio
06-27-2007, 09:15 AM
Wow looks like people love giving away money on this forum. I want some :D

Mr. C
06-27-2007, 09:19 AM
Sad thing is there seems to be some pretty generous people on here willing to help others out and then this happens and people get screwed over. Would make me pretty leary of helping out the next time.
Wow looks like people love giving away money on this forum. I want some :D

HM
06-27-2007, 09:25 AM
I will personaly come pick it up today for all four parties, just let me know where you are and I will be there by noon
Authorized.

CBadDad
06-27-2007, 09:35 AM
I can't believe we're gonna go here again.

topless
06-27-2007, 09:52 AM
Just called Mr Case and just got his voice mail. I think I'll call Donna in a few minutes. Sorry I'm later on this thread but I really was working momentarily.
Now, Later have you not learned by now not to Fock with the people of ***boat? It seems you have been frying a few more brain cells lately. I hope ripping people off was worth all the new friends you have made.

WYRD
06-27-2007, 10:17 AM
Authorized.
It seems he is going to decline my gratious offer, you would think with the price of gas these days he would be glad to have someone pick up the money:D

topless
06-27-2007, 10:17 AM
http://freepages.history.rootsweb.com/~ebenezerfallcreek/case,%20john%20l.gif

HM
06-27-2007, 10:29 AM
It seems he is going to decline my gratious offer, you would think with the price of gas these days he would be glad to have someone pick up the money:D
Logic is also fairly low on his abilities list...just above being a good husband and parent.:devil:

HM
06-27-2007, 10:57 AM
Hey look...someone is banned...again. :idea:

riverbound
06-27-2007, 11:06 AM
the stupid Focker will be back again:mad: Lying POS:rolleyes:

topless
06-27-2007, 11:07 AM
Hey look...someone is banned...again. :idea:Well who'da thunk it??????:eek: :idea: LMAO

HM
06-27-2007, 11:11 AM
Well who'da thunk it??????:eek: :idea: LMAO
It is a conspiracy!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D

Mrs.Racer277
06-27-2007, 11:25 AM
That is a great idea.
Does he REALLY think after the BS he has pulled someone is going to send him personal information???

That Guy
06-27-2007, 12:19 PM
How can you be making an honest effort when you come in under, yet another fake name and then voila...you are suddenly later again...you, my friend are a dick. Why don't you just come out to Havi sometime and pay OG and everyone else in person.....that would be standing room only.....:D :D

WYRD
06-27-2007, 12:30 PM
the stupid Focker will be back again:mad: Lying POS:rolleyes:
with so many screen names he is starting to look like you over on ISL:D

That Guy
06-27-2007, 12:38 PM
Just called Mr Case and just got his voice mail. I think I'll call Donna in a few minutes. Sorry I'm later on this thread but I really was working momentarily.
Now, Later have you not learned by now not to Fock with the people of ***boat? It seems you have been frying a few more brain cells lately. I hope ripping people off was worth all the new friends you have made.
Thank god...we were about to send a search party out to look for you....:D :D

HM
06-27-2007, 12:42 PM
Damn...we are getting efficient on ***boat...6 pages and it is over.
Oh wait, where are the fukktards that think O.G., Thorensic, Me and the others deserved to have the money scammed? Oh, and let's not forget those that thought we were dicks for asking for our money back because it was a donation and it doesn't matter that it was a scam and we were some how morally wrong for asking for it back?
I like those guys and I am just barely warmed up. :devil: :devil: :devil:

topless
06-27-2007, 12:42 PM
This Jackass comes on here with a gazzilion screen names thinking he is fooling us. Think again later you asswipe. As for you dickheads who get pissed off when I call him out every time, maybe you can go help him find his POS boat and pay back the people he scammed.:mad:
Oh and Donna,
LEAVE HIS ASS WHILE YOU STILL HAVE A CHANCE AT LIFE.
Love as always,
Topless

topless
06-27-2007, 12:45 PM
Damn...we are getting efficient on ***boat...6 pages and it is over.
Oh wait, where are the fukktards that think O.G., Thorensic, Me and the others deserved to have the money scammed? Oh, and let's not forget those that thought we were dicks for asking for our money back because it was a donation and it doesn't matter that it was a scam and we were some how morally wrong for asking for it back?
I like those guys and I am just barely warmed up. :devil: :devil: :devil:Don't you remember hin saying everyone was already refunded???? Maybe it was the crack talking back then.

Dave C
06-27-2007, 01:15 PM
He can kick the ever-loving-shit out of your shins.... that hurts like a motha....
... I mean really, what damage could a 3 legged angry midget do?

AZJD
06-27-2007, 01:20 PM
You should come out to Lake Pleasant someday and introduce yourself!!!!! I will be in the Warlock.

Ziggy
06-27-2007, 01:25 PM
I personally can't understand why so many have expensed so much energy on this guy, ignore him.
Thats what I've done.;)
All I remember reading was his original post and maybe 3 pages, up to the point of Froggy offering to help find it. Then I realized it was a pointless endeavor and since have read none of the dribble.

topless
06-27-2007, 01:29 PM
I personally can't understand why so many have expensed so much energy on this guy, ignore him.
Thats what I've done.;)
All I remember reading was his original post and maybe 3 pages, up to the point of Froggy offering to help find it. Then I realized it was a pointless endeavor and since have read none of the dribble.
Maybe so but it makes for some good oldfashined drama.:D :D

mark49
06-27-2007, 01:32 PM
All this from one joking type post. It appears I made a poor attempt at a less then funny post.
If anyone was offended my apologies, im new to ***boats and would like to get off to a good start.
I do have my correct profile posted, I’m on the lake right now until Sunday in a white and red 24’ Campbell “Running Bear” I have never been a past member of this forum.
I hope this clears up any identity confusion.
If you see us on the lake would like to say hello to all fellow HBers
Mark

OverKill
06-27-2007, 01:33 PM
TopLess
You want some back up?? I can Kick the S**T out of this guy with my brand new Metal Legs and Feet. That should hurt ya think ;)

OverKill
06-27-2007, 01:40 PM
All this from one joking type post. It appears I made a poor attempt at a less then funny post.
If anyone was offended my apologies, im new to ***boats and would like to get off to a good start.
I do have my correct profile posted, I’m on the lake right now until Sunday in a white and red 24’ Campbell “Running Bear” I have never been a past member of this forum.
I hope this clears up any identity confusion.
If you see us on the lake would like to say hello to all fellow HBers
Mark
You forgiven. It does get pretty cazy here at times. What family doesn't get crazy from time to time. I will bet the water is nice today.

Ziggy
06-27-2007, 01:42 PM
Maybe so but it makes for some good oldfashined drama.:D :D
True Dat........:D
wow, I quoted a misspell by Topless......:) :) :)

topless
06-27-2007, 02:19 PM
True Dat........:D
wow, I quoted a misspell by Topless......:) :) :)
I hate it when that happens!!!!

MR.rvrluvr
06-27-2007, 02:22 PM
don't mind me, I am just building my post count.....please continue....Thanx:)

topless
06-27-2007, 02:33 PM
don't mind me, I am just building my post count.....please continue....Thanx:)Post away then. :D :D

squirt'nmyload
06-27-2007, 03:22 PM
You should come out to Lake Pleasant someday and introduce yourself!!!!! I will be in the Warlock.
look at jd n shit :D :D

RitcheyRch
06-27-2007, 04:11 PM
For the record, I was the one in Castaic that donated the $60. I never really expected to have the money refunded since always figured you were just trying to buy time with the empty promises.

Xlration Marine
06-27-2007, 04:22 PM
Sorry about this. I was thinking of a time when (another site) this guy caught a rashing of chit for not filling out his stuff and taking a few days to respond. Come to find out he had a death in the family.
Its like the person that cuts you off and is driving like a nut case. You think he's just a dumb azz, but infact he or she is rushing some where for an emergency. Protecting your own, I can respect that. Sorry for juming the gun. Have a nice day.

riverbound
06-27-2007, 04:47 PM
So whats the over/under on when Later is gonna get all tweaked out again and come back here under yet another screenname, claiming to be a "friend" or "family" of himself adn dig all this up again??:idea:
I guess we should pitch in and buy him some meth, he has been quite entertaining

r erfert
06-27-2007, 05:56 PM
Where is that boat sitting in the dry lake bed with the guy standing by it when you need it.....
Found it
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/521/824stuck_jet_boat1.jpg
I would think this would be end of story

MADDOG355
06-27-2007, 06:59 PM
For the record, I was the one in Castaic that donated the $60. I never really expected to have the money refunded since always figured you were just trying to buy time with the empty promises.
As best as I recall, It was you that hooked him up with froggy? Then sent money also. Yet he don't recall who you were. :rolleyes: This guy just don't get it. :mad:
I also think he is the one asking for boat pics trying to see if his boat would turn up.

RitcheyRch
06-27-2007, 07:06 PM
It wasnt me that hooked him up with Froggy. I dont remember who it was.
As best as I recall, It was you that hooked him up with froggy? Then sent money also. Yet he don't recall who you were. :rolleyes: This guy just don't get it. :mad:
I also think he is the one asking for boat pics trying to see if his boat would turn up.

squirt'nmyload
06-27-2007, 07:13 PM
It wasnt me that hooked him up with Froggy. I dont remember who it was.
rd sux!!! :D :D

MADDOG355
06-27-2007, 07:21 PM
Sorry got drunk sence then. :D :D

RaceFace
06-27-2007, 08:15 PM
Well, I for one have learned alot from this thread. I learned what a moron Later was and the scams he continues to pull.
I learned that the Hot Boat family likes to help out other boaters in need. Unfortunately a small percentage (Later) take advantage of it.
I learned NOT to piss off Holy Moly or Topless!
I learned that Hot Boaters are actually undercover detectives just WAITING for shit like this to happen!! This is about the 6th thread I've seen where someone starts it and BAM! They get called out....and HB'ers are right!!! Heartless is the one that stands out! LOL!!
I don't know how you guys see this stuff coming.....maybe it comes with seeing alot of crap on these boards.....I dunno.
I do know that you guys are GOOD! :D :D :D
And I just realized my beer glass is empty!!! I must kegorate again!!!

bigq
06-27-2007, 10:24 PM
I just want to beat Laters ass for the time I totally fu**in wasted reading these threads, 45 minutes i will never get back!!:D

topless
06-27-2007, 10:57 PM
I just want to beat Laters ass for the time I totally fu**in wasted reading these threads, 45 minutes i will never get back!!:DShould we start a let's beat the shit out of later fund? I'll be the first one to donate to it.:D

topless
06-27-2007, 11:06 PM
Well, I for one have learned alot from this thread. I learned what a moron Later was and the scams he continues to pull.
I learned that the Hot Boat family likes to help out other boaters in need. Unfortunately a small percentage (Later) take advantage of it.
I learned NOT to piss off Holy Moly or Topless!
I learned that Hot Boaters are actually undercover detectives just WAITING for shit like this to happen!! This is about the 6th thread I've seen where someone starts it and BAM! They get called out....and HB'ers are right!!! Heartless is the one that stands out! LOL!!
I don't know how you guys see this stuff coming.....maybe it comes with seeing alot of crap on these boards.....I dunno.
I do know that you guys are GOOD! :D :D :D
And I just realized my beer glass is empty!!! I must kegorate again!!!How did I get the honor of being mentioned in your post? None the less, I feel all warm and fuzzy now. :D :D Later didn't really piss me off until he scammed my friends and showed his total stupidity.

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-02-2007, 12:23 PM
bump for Holy Moly

topless
08-02-2007, 12:30 PM
bump for Holy MolyBut the cf numbers are wrong.

thatguy
08-02-2007, 12:41 PM
But the cf numbers are wrong.
Yeah, you can buy them at wal mart. $5.95 for a whole notebook of 'em.

HM
08-02-2007, 01:37 PM
No worries...."we" found them thru a personal property tax lien.
Wow, the freedom of information act....the Hippies finally got something right!!!!

socalmoney
08-02-2007, 01:40 PM
I met Holy Moly in an empty parking lot once, I didn't know I should have been packin. haha
I never read the whole "sunk the boat" thread. I tried to search for it and it timed out. Go figure.

HM
08-02-2007, 01:42 PM
I met Holy Moly in an empty parking lot once, I didn't know I should have been packin. haha
I never read the whole "sunk the boat" thread. I tried to search for it and it timed out. Go figure.
It is o.k....I was packin' enough for the two of us. ;)
The thread was in the top ten of views for a while.
The search tool kept timing out of me today. Sometimes it works, other times not.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
08-02-2007, 01:50 PM
Good thing it was not a gas station.:D
SW

topless
08-02-2007, 01:55 PM
I never read the whole "sunk the boat" thread. I tried to search for it and it timed out. Go figure.For you reading pleasure. Hope you have alot of time on your hands.:D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=124244

topless
08-02-2007, 01:56 PM
Good thing it was not a gas station.:D
SWThat was a good one... Gas Station Smack Down. LOL

socalmoney
08-02-2007, 02:11 PM
For you reading pleasure. Hope you have alot of time on your hands.:D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=124244
I might take the rest of the year off. 3671 posts. Ouch. I should just buy Frank lunch and he could bring me up to speed.
Frank, how's Rock it Taco sound? haha

socalmoney
08-02-2007, 02:31 PM
TTT..... Posted my reply, ***boat bugs out and doesn't send it to the top or update last poster. This site needs help.

HM
08-02-2007, 02:58 PM
I might take the rest of the year off. 3671 posts. Ouch. I should just buy Frank lunch and he could bring me up to speed.
Frank, how's Rock it Taco sound? haha
They are working on their liquor license!

topless
08-02-2007, 03:04 PM
Later just called and told me to quit calling his house and get a life...........Imagine that. LMAO:jawdrop: I only called him once and told him where he could find his boat.

socalmoney
08-02-2007, 03:05 PM
They are working on their liquor license!
Just what Canyon Lake needs, another source for booze. I would say that little taco shop would be damn near perfect if it served.

HM
08-02-2007, 03:20 PM
Just what Canyon Lake needs, another source for booze. I would say that little taco shop would be damn near perfect if it served.
I won't tell you about the "Sour cream" incident I had. Took me months to be able to eat there again.:(
But I am now good to go. Hey, your digestive system needs a good bacterial shock now and then....hopefully a long from now then. :D

HM
08-02-2007, 03:21 PM
Later just called and told me to quit calling his house and get a life...........Imagine that. LMAO:jawdrop: I only called him once and told him where he could find his boat.
I wonder if he will tell the po po to fukk off when they call?

topless
08-02-2007, 03:23 PM
I hope he has a supply of Depends for when they do.:eek:

Boatcop
08-02-2007, 04:07 PM
You Rang?