PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a group of great folks we talked to...

BigDogIvan
06-26-2007, 10:17 PM
in Havasu Saturday afternoon in the wipe down area June 16th in the Havasu Marina with a yellow Reinell pulled by a white Crew Cab Chevy HD. These folks were from Phoenix and we had a little insedent that we can not stop laughing about. We are heading to Pleasant and want to get to gether if your going when we are.

Havasu Carrera
06-26-2007, 10:27 PM
:D :D :D :sqeyes: AAAAhhhhaaaaa another swinger thread!!:D :D I think your looking for a guy in a orange DCB with twins. Ok maybe a Rhinell or Bayliner:eek: :eek: :eek:

BigDogIvan
06-26-2007, 10:33 PM
I don't think so!!! I know NO ONE with a Bay-Liner or DCB thats orange. I can say I have never heard of a Rhinell. :eek:

drtywhat
06-27-2007, 06:59 AM
Bigdog,
You mean my lovely wife that thought your trailer was ours and was gonna park our boat on it???? thats me. How in the heck are ya
Jeff

a catered life
06-27-2007, 07:44 AM
were they black?

drtywhat
06-27-2007, 10:24 AM
white

BigDogIvan
06-27-2007, 11:51 AM
Bigdog,
You mean my lovely wife that thought your trailer was ours and was gonna park our boat on it???? thats me. How in the heck are ya
Jeff
Hate to say it but I still chuckle everytime I see a yellow boat. :) Doing great!! you guys??
You guys heading to Pleasant this weekend. I'm shooting for Saturday but not sure at this point. Depends on some other friends and their schedule.
Jeff

drtywhat
06-27-2007, 01:39 PM
yeah we will be there probably on sunday. We are taking out little guy to the circus on sat at 3pm. Plus the wife is gonna learn how to shoot with one of her girlfriends sat morning. She does not want to learn from me :sqeyes: So sunday more than likely

BigDogIvan
06-27-2007, 02:57 PM
I have no idea but reading that the wife and a freind going to a shooting range I started thinking Thelma and Louise. :jawdrop: :) lol
I'll keep ya posted. on what day we go. Still up in the air right now on what day.

drtywhat
06-27-2007, 04:42 PM
sounds good to me...pm me or catch up on this thread