PDA

View Full Version : Who has a Jenn-Air Down Draft Grill?

Gilligan
06-27-2007, 08:54 AM
Seems like a waste of the cook top. Does anyone use it if you got it?
http://www.jennair.com/assets/product/GJ8230ABT4-175.JPG

Sleek-Jet
06-27-2007, 08:55 AM
Gilligan... sounds like you need to keep house shopping... :idea:

Gilligan
06-27-2007, 08:58 AM
Gilligan... sounds like you need to keep house shopping... :idea:
I have never had Luxury items before. :) Get this the master bath is 15 X 13. Has a jetted tub. I bet the wife might like that also.

JOHNNYBEGOOD
06-27-2007, 09:01 AM
Gillian,
I have a Jenn Air cook top like that one. Love the thing. Do yourself a favor and get an extra cook top. All you have to do is pull the grill out and insert the cook top. I also have a griddle that comes in handy.
They are very easy to keep clean.

Gilligan
06-27-2007, 09:05 AM
Gillian,
I have a Jenn Air cook top like that one. Love the thing. Do yourself a favor and get an extra cook top. All you have to do is pull the grill out and insert the cook top. I also have a griddle that comes in handy.
They are very easy to keep clean.
Can you swap it in in seconds? Or is it an all day project?

Devilman
06-27-2007, 09:09 AM
Can you swap it in in seconds? Or is it an all day project?
The house we just bought has one of those, the tops swap out as easy as pulling one off & dropping the other one in far as I can tell. Wife loves it.....
I'm a firm believer that grilling takes place outdoors though, in a lawn chair with a cold adult beverage in hand myself. :D

JOHNNYBEGOOD
06-27-2007, 09:10 AM
It takes less that a second.
Each unit has a plug built into it. You just pull the grill out and push in the cook top. You can switch them from one side to the other. It is very easy to do.
It is a very nice unit. I built my house last year and have one just like it. I also have Jenn Air oven / microwave, and fridge. I love the appliances. They are pretty expensive but I think they are worth it.