PDA

View Full Version : Paging John Case.....

topless
06-27-2007, 12:56 PM
Since you can't post here anymore, how about going over to www.theinsideline.org and see how many times you can get banned from that site.:idea: :idea:

topless
06-27-2007, 12:59 PM
OOOpppsy, double post.....sorry

Mardonzi
06-27-2007, 01:07 PM
Always stirring the pot,, aren't ya????????:idea:

OnlyMoney
06-27-2007, 01:14 PM
Hey Ali! :mad: Don't be bringing that psycho piece of shit over to the fun zone. Ah hell, might as well I guess. It'll wake up the neighborhood. :D

76ANTHONY
06-27-2007, 01:17 PM
Since you can't post here anymore, how about going over to www.theinsideline.org and see how many times you can get banned from that site.:idea: :idea:
hey that site is just quiet nice type folks, what you tryin ta do? taint it?:D :D

Devilman
06-27-2007, 01:21 PM
That dude is just pathetic, waste of time actually..... After the stunts he pulled here, what the hell kind of conversation could he ever hope to have with anyone? :rolleyes:
Guess him & 76 could talk about not taking the boat out. :idea: :D

topless
06-27-2007, 01:26 PM
That dude is just pathetic, waste of time actually..... After the stunts he pulled here, what the hell kind of conversation could he ever hope to have with anyone? :rolleyes:
Guess him & 76 could talk about not taking the boat out. :idea: :DIguessitcouldbesomethinglikethis.....:D :D

76ANTHONY
06-27-2007, 01:33 PM
Guess him & 76 could talk about not taking the boat out. :idea: :D
hey dont you have a tree ta hang an engine off of?:D

RitcheyRch
06-27-2007, 04:01 PM
Dont call him out. We just want him to go away

HM
06-27-2007, 04:02 PM
Dont call him out. We just want him to go away
Did you ever get your donation back?

OCMerrill
06-28-2007, 07:33 AM
That would strip some serious drama from HB. Topless, Later would follow you anywhere.:)

catman-do
06-28-2007, 07:39 AM
Damn, how many sites do you people belong to??? ISL, ***boat, OSO, and this new one..... How the hell do you have time? Sounds to me like some people need to get off the computer and find some more activities if you spend that much time on the internet. :idea:
Sorry to sound like an azz, but damn! Golf, ski, surf, take your kids to the park, cook me some dinner, grab me a beer... Do something!

RitcheyRch
06-28-2007, 07:41 AM
Nope and never really expected it. I always figured he was just buying time here by always saying he would refund it. Think he figured we would all forget about it before he ever had to even think about returning any money.
Did you ever get your donation back?