PDA

View Full Version : Anyone hiring bookeepers/accountants?

djunkie
06-27-2007, 05:51 PM
My g/f had a new job lined up and it fell through. She has a Bachelors in Accounting and has been working for a place doing their book keeping and accounts payable. Shes looking for a new place to expand on her accounting degree. She lives in the Los Angeles/South Bay area.

CarBizIndio
06-27-2007, 05:53 PM
Post a picture of her in a mini skirt.

BoatFloating
06-27-2007, 05:59 PM
I'm looking for a Head Bookeeper..... Can she pass the oral exam?

djunkie
06-27-2007, 06:00 PM
Post a picture of her in a mini skirt.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Fire Angler
06-27-2007, 06:01 PM
Photo required. Can she cook the books? :D

djunkie
06-27-2007, 06:01 PM
I'm looking for a Head Bookeeper..... Can she pass the oral exam?
I knew this thread would be a waste of time. :rolleyes: :D :D

Baja Big Dog
06-27-2007, 06:02 PM
What are her real qualifications?
We dont care about no degrees and shit, we want her measurments!!!:D

raff
06-27-2007, 06:12 PM
My g/f had a new job lined up and it fell through. She has a Bachelors in Accounting and has been working for a place doing their book keeping and accounts payable. Shes looking for a new place to expand on her accounting degree. She lives in the Los Angeles/South Bay area.
Mybe I'll check on Friday when I get back to work and P.M you the info.
It would be in the City Of Commerce.

djunkie
06-27-2007, 06:14 PM
Mybe I'll check on Friday when I get back to work and P.M you the info.
It would be in the City Of Commerce.
Thanks. :D

BoatFloating
06-27-2007, 06:18 PM
I knew this thread would be a waste of time. :rolleyes: :D :D
What do you expect it's HB. But still funny though right? I'll ask some of my buddies in your area and see if they know anyone hiring....

XtrmWakeborder
06-27-2007, 06:20 PM
Private or public? September is when the full times start usually. It shouldn't be too hard to get a job with experience in this field. I have no experience, but have two jobs.

LLGirl
06-27-2007, 07:51 PM
Does she have her CPA? I work in the Tax & Customs department at Toyota Motor Sales in Torrance, and we are currently interviewing for a new accountant.

djunkie
06-27-2007, 07:54 PM
Does she have her CPA? I work in the Tax & Customs department at Toyota Motor Sales in Torrance, and we are currently interviewing for a new accountant.
No she doesn't. From what I was told she needs to work for an accountant for 2 years prior to getting her CPA. But what do I know, I just unload containers off of ships for a living. :rolleyes: :D :D

Havasu1986
06-27-2007, 07:57 PM
Djunkie is at work at his Union Job.He will get back to you at his break. :D

djunkie
06-27-2007, 08:01 PM
Djunkie is at work at his Union Job.He will get back to you at his break. :D
Actually I took the night off. I've already worked 2 nights this week. I need to rest up. :D :D

LLGirl
06-27-2007, 08:14 PM
No she doesn't. From what I was told she needs to work for an accountant for 2 years prior to getting her CPA. But what do I know, I just unload containers off of ships for a living. :rolleyes: :D :D
I think you're right. I know all of our accountants worked for either Deloitte & Touche or Ernst & Young for awhile before coming to Toyota. I'm on the Custom's side of the department - I HATE numbers!!!!

34MagicOnHavasu
06-28-2007, 06:01 AM
have her email her resume to me at chewitt@surrex.com
our corporate offices are in el segundo. i'm the cfo/coo of the company
we have 600 employees, 15 of them in accounting. i'm always looking for
good accountants. we are rapidly expanding, and very profitable. full benefits of course.

lucky
06-28-2007, 06:04 AM
I don't know about you but as a bachelor myself , I suck at accounting !:D

superdave013
06-28-2007, 07:20 AM
my wife is hiring right now. e-mail me her stuff and I'll pass it along.
The job is in Irvine though.
dave@sweetperformance.com

djunkie
06-28-2007, 09:26 AM
have her email her resume to me at chewitt@surrex.com
our corporate offices are in el segundo. i'm the cfo/coo of the company
we have 600 employees, 15 of them in accounting. i'm always looking for
good accountants. we are rapidly expanding, and very profitable. full benefits of course.
That sounds good. Only problem is she doesn't have her CPA yet. :( Shes gonna email me her resume in a little bit and I'll send it to you. Thanks. :D

djunkie
06-28-2007, 09:28 AM
my wife is hiring right now. e-mail me her stuff and I'll pass it along.
The job is in Irvine though.
dave@sweetperformance.com
That may be a little too far for her Dave but I'll ask her. Thanks.

76ANTHONY
06-28-2007, 09:34 AM
so djunkie, we dont get to see her assests???:D