PDA

View Full Version : I phone!

Jbb
06-27-2007, 06:22 PM
Nice... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcRfAaIb2Ro)

Nord
06-27-2007, 06:23 PM
The Iphone is going to be SICK!! You can wait in line to pre-order one. What network do they work off of?

Hopdaddie
06-27-2007, 06:24 PM
They're going to be on ATT network...
Little pricy to start with. But the say the "plans" will be cheaper than a regualr ATT wireless phone.
Hop

ClownRoyal
06-27-2007, 06:59 PM
They're going to be on ATT network...
Little pricy to start with. But the say the "plans" will be cheaper than a regualr ATT wireless phone.
Hop
Should I buy Apple stock now or is it too late - price already adjusted for the IPhone?

RitcheyRch
06-27-2007, 07:00 PM
Awesome looking phone.

frdvschvy
06-27-2007, 07:30 PM
I will just sit back and laugh as everybody buys into the hype Apple has created around this piece of junk. Fancy looking.... yes. But NOT a real performer when you take a closer look at the capabilities and the network it will be running on. Enjoy your $600 phone with antiquated data speeds. :rolleyes:

djunkie
06-27-2007, 07:51 PM
I will just sit back and laugh as everybody buys into the hype Apple has created around this piece of junk. Fancy looking.... yes. But NOT a real performer when you take a closer look at the capabilities and the network it will be running on. Enjoy your $600 phone with antiquated data speeds. :rolleyes:
Kinda like the Ipod. I bought another MP3 player for a fraction of the price that works just as well. F-Apple!!!!!!!!!!

Beer-30
06-27-2007, 07:51 PM
Just wait. It will be $29 before you know it.
We bought my wife's "Sync" about 3 months ago. $150. Now it's $29.
Wait it out.

BadKachina
06-27-2007, 07:54 PM
Just wait. It will be $29 before you know it.
We bought my wife's "Sync" about 3 months ago. $150. Now it's $29.
Wait it out.
I agree, my Razor's probably the free phone you get for signing up now.

Beer-30
06-27-2007, 07:55 PM
Exactly.

djunkie
06-27-2007, 07:57 PM
LOL!!!!! It is. I just renewed my contract a few months ago and thats one of the free phones they offered. :D :D

BadKachina
06-27-2007, 08:01 PM
The only bad thing about off brand mp3 players is no head unit integration. I for one do not use my IPOD outside or the car or boat, so being able to control it from my head unit is a must.
Exactly, I-pods may not be "better" than some of the others but they spent the money to have it work with all kinds of stuff. It's the most used and the easiest to integrate with other types of systems.
As far as the Razor, I've only had to replace three at 100 deductable for breakage. I've probably invested 500 at this point for the pos.....

shockwaveharry
06-27-2007, 08:03 PM
Yeah, but I like being Mr Cool... The only guy with the IPhone for a couple months... Isn't that worth five bills?

BadKachina
06-27-2007, 08:14 PM
I'm not convinced that IPODs are good for anything EXCEPT integration. I'm on my 3rd in 3 years and I really don't use it except in the car and boat. It's not like I go jogging with it or take it to the mall.
My kid goes throught them like water. Costco refunds him every four or five months no questions asked.

BadKachina
06-27-2007, 08:14 PM
Oh, it's worth that much easy. It's cheaper than a DCB. ;)
Yeah but do they come in orange???????:)

3 daytona`s
06-27-2007, 08:49 PM
No expandability, no serviceable battery. I'll pass for now.
All gave a thumbs up = ODD

Twins+one
06-27-2007, 08:52 PM
Should I buy Apple stock now or is it too late - price already adjusted for the IPhone?
LMAO.

KLEPTOW
06-28-2007, 12:40 AM
I'm not convinced that IPODs are good for anything EXCEPT integration. I'm on my 3rd in 3 years and I really don't use it except in the car and boat. It's not like I go jogging with it or take it to the mall.
This coming season you will see more intergration of all types of devices, not just I POOPS.
Just installed a new head unit in the boat that as Bluetooth, so we don't have to look for our Cell phones, Make and rec calls form our Sony Stereo.

Chromegorilla
06-28-2007, 04:09 AM
I like the phone and it's some slick technology.......but I'm gonna wait for the second version.... with 3G access.....

Chromegorilla
06-28-2007, 04:12 AM
people are bitching because there's no external memory slot..... puh-lease gimme a break..... just a few short years ago most peoples desktops didn't have that much friggin space. 8 gig on a phone....not bad. That being said.... I'm still waiting for the second version before I consider it....

Faceaz
06-28-2007, 04:28 AM
I'd wait till they have the bugs worked out of it. I have a good source on this, this phone was really pushed to production to meet a release date Apple set months ago. There will be issues, just like Apple had with some of the Ipods.
Interesting story about it. The original had a button on the side with a bell on it to silence the ringer. After approx. 500k of the buttons had been produced @ a dollar a piece, Steve Jobs decided he didn't like the engraved bell & shit canned $500,000 worth the buttons for a smooth finish.

EAZYKILLER2006
07-17-2007, 12:07 PM
Yeah, but I like being Mr Cool... The only guy with the IPhone for a couple months... Isn't that worth five bills?
ya 4 GB
j/k
so did ya figure out how to work it? ...i be callin ya

Tom Brown
07-17-2007, 12:10 PM
so did ya figure out how to work it?
They don't work and they are both bringing down the cell networks and causing the cell network workers to quit. The end is near.

EAZYKILLER2006
07-17-2007, 12:25 PM
They don't work and they are both bringing down the cell networks and causing the cell network workers to quit. The end is near.
lol
sounds dramatic:D
so, how do ya work it?
and my boat may of run over a few fish:confused:
so how do ya work it?