PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Circle boat and Hardware for sale!

mi pingue
05-05-2003, 09:04 PM
I couldn't help but watch in amazement from shore last weekend as circle boats flew up and down the river while I watched my light weight runner bottom sit on the trailer.What makes the circle boats able to drive through the choppy rough water? Anyways I would be interested in one if somebody has got one......... without motor. Thanks. Matt PSI Canyon

BILLY.B
05-05-2003, 09:12 PM
WOW MATT your not wasting any time are you?. If I hear of anything I'll let you know. P.M. me your ph# and I'll call you with any news. :D

circleboatKIDD
05-05-2003, 09:31 PM
I got two for sale and all the running gear for one let me, must sell fast. :D

havasulew
05-06-2003, 10:42 AM
Circle Kid,
Please send info to my e-mail.
lewk@sleekcraft.com or havasulew@citlink.com
Thanks,

Morg
05-06-2003, 12:01 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by BILLY.B:
[QB] WOW MATT your not wasting any time are you?.
The man be get'n religion.
When I started my circle boat I was thinking I was going to show all the nor-cal guy's what circle boats are all about. By the time I get it done I may have to re-rig the thing for some sort of fusion reactor.
How do you spell fusion?
Morg.

Sangster
05-06-2003, 12:25 PM
fu·sion n. 1. The act or procedure of liquefying or melting by the application of heat. 2. The liquid or melted state induced by heat. 3. a. The merging of different elements into a union: fusion of metals in an alloy; the difficult fusion of conflicting factions. b. A union resulting from fusing: A fusion of religion and politics emerged. 4. Physics. A nuclear reaction in which nuclei combine to form more massive nuclei with the simultaneous release of energy. 5. Music. Jazz-rock.

FlatRacer
05-06-2003, 01:01 PM
mi pingue:
What makes the circle boats able to drive through the choppy rough water? Balls.
FR :p

Morg
05-06-2003, 01:08 PM
Sangster:
fu·sion n. 1. The act or procedure of liquefying or melting by the application of heat. 2. The liquid or melted state induced by heat. 3. a. The merging of different elements into a union: fusion of metals in an alloy; the difficult fusion of conflicting factions. b. A union resulting from fusing: A fusion of religion and politics emerged. 4. Physics. A nuclear reaction in which nuclei combine to form more massive nuclei with the simultaneous release of energy. 5. Music. Jazz-rock. I don't care what it means I just wanted to know how to spell it.
Morg.

Sangster
05-06-2003, 01:17 PM
FlatRacer:
mi pingue:
What makes the circle boats able to drive through the choppy rough water? Balls.
FR :p The Large Ones... eek! eek!

Sangster
05-06-2003, 01:19 PM
Morg:
Sangster:
fu·sion n. 1. The act or procedure of liquefying or melting by the application of heat. 2. The liquid or melted state induced by heat. 3. a. The merging of different elements into a union: fusion of metals in an alloy; the difficult fusion of conflicting factions. b. A union resulting from fusing: A fusion of religion and politics emerged. 4. Physics. A nuclear reaction in which nuclei combine to form more massive nuclei with the simultaneous release of energy. 5. Music. Jazz-rock. I don't care what it means I just wanted to know how to spell it.
Morg. .....fu·sion..... :rolleyes:

smalls
05-06-2003, 01:22 PM
SS MIKE, HAS A NICE ONE FOR SALE!

Morg
05-06-2003, 01:59 PM
smalls:
SS MIKE, HAS A NICE ONE FOR SALE! :confused: :confused: :confused:
After you put a bunch of work into your boat aren't you supposed to run it & enjoy it :confused: :confused: :confused:
Morg.