PDA

View Full Version : SANGSTER. Whats the truth?

BILLY.B
12-30-2002, 09:51 PM
Lowater say's he was having injector problems when he ran T-Bag,is this true?. I said Lowaters boat ran hard at the river and T-Bag replied that he welcomed us SO CAL boy's up north if we thought Lowaters boat ran hard,who is he calling boy's?,we've got a yard full of D--K and a bucket full of BALL'S,who's he calling boy's?.The stories I get from up there are most of the races look like jet boat races,once the guy gets out on someone they shut it down,is this true?,what fun is that!?,Boy's give up after the eigth-mile,real men run the whole quarter mile!!.I try to stick up for my Flatty Bro's but I get slammed from the hydro guys after seeing video of cfw,the flatty guys seem to shut down,while the hydro guy's don't.Come on guys's run it out the back door once, you might like it! Right GURU? So if there is a list of flatty's waiting for Lowater don't shut down early because we'll never hear the end of it; and that is the truth!!! argue argue :D :D

CircleJerk
12-30-2002, 10:06 PM
OOOHH, I take back everything I said about possible boredom here on the Forum. Billy, have you ignited a flat hornets nest? Oh, I wish I could stay up late and watch the cow pies fly! What do you think of us idiots who race 2 1/4 miles at a time? Dizzy Dudes? smile_sp Jerk

BILLY.B
12-30-2002, 10:19 PM
CircleJerk:
OOOHH, I take back everything I said about possible boredom here on the Forum. Billy, have you ignited a flat hornets nest? Oh, I wish I could stay up late and watch the cow pies fly! What do you think of us idiots who race 2 1/4 miles at a time? Dizzy Dudes? smile_sp Jerk Hey there C.J. whats going on up there in the land of rain?Talked to truitt today and he said that he had spoke to you and all's well. Anyway it gets old hearing all the smack being talked about and know one backing it up. And as you know most of the flatty drivers we know they will run it OUT THE BACK DOOR! :D

Rexone
12-30-2002, 10:22 PM
I just went and wave'd up some popcorn...
hi billy. :D :D

CircleJerk
12-30-2002, 10:24 PM
Ya I know what you mean. I've been accused of never driving thru the transition with the Barron and I just smile and ask where is there boat? Truitt is great! I woke him up at 9 pm and he was glad to chat. Did he tell you what happened to his phone book? Jerk

CircleJerk
12-30-2002, 10:25 PM
Rexone:
hi billy. :D :D You expecting some entertainment with your CORN?

Rexone
12-30-2002, 10:26 PM
uh... yea I think.. :D

CircleJerk
12-30-2002, 10:27 PM
Well then, why not be the first to post of the Refer topic???? wink

Jetboatguru
12-30-2002, 10:30 PM
You are right Billy B, The quarter mile is where it's at

Rexone
12-30-2002, 10:31 PM
sometimes it's more fun to just sit and watch. the jetboat forum is a bit quiet tonight so i figured this topic would stir some norcal shit up. smile_sp

CircleJerk
12-30-2002, 10:32 PM
What do you mean, exactly.

CircleJerk
12-30-2002, 10:33 PM
CircleJerk:
What do you mean, exactly. JetBoatGuru, are you picking a f igh t with us Slow boats from Cheney???

BILLY.B
12-30-2002, 10:33 PM
Rexone:
hi billy. :D :D Big Mike how are you doing?Bet you wish you still had the trojan ghost!then you could be out there with me defending the flatty honor,maybe you should try to find it,or one like as a resto project,could be fun!How's the new catalog coming? :cool:

smalls
12-30-2002, 10:35 PM
Billy, He waxed him. I watched the race :D T-bags boat has been 8.20 at ming it is a blown injected setup. He picked up a new ride and should do even better. You guys should come on up on Fathers day. THE PREACHER SAYS SO . Maybe we could do a NORCAL/SOCAL thing, I know you have your eye on that trophy eek! I think you would have a great time. It is a huge turn out. Circle racen would be a kick to watch in the cove. Just don't leave your shoes out at night :confused:

CircleJerk
BILLY.B:
Rexone:
hi billy. :D :D Big Mike how are you doing?Bet you wish you still had the trojan ghost!then you could be out there with me defending the flatty honor,maybe you should try to find it,or one like as a resto project,could be fun!How's the new catalog coming? :cool: Billy, Tell me Mike isn't the goofy guy with the mohawk helmet being towed all over Long Beach??

Rexone
workin on it daily. yea i miss that boat. wish i could find it. that bastard would run hard through just about anything. :)

Rexone
12-30-2002, 10:39 PM
I have been called goofy, but no mohawk. :D

cal***boat
12-30-2002, 10:40 PM
Whats all this about Lowater ????
I haven`t seen steve in years since our drinkin days at THE BRICK & THE LAKEWOOD
Is he alive and still kickin ???

BILLY.B
12-30-2002, 10:43 PM
Jetboatguru:
You are right Billy B, The quarter mile is where it's at Thats not exactly what I mean't,running three laps at a time on a mile and two third's with eight k-boats at a time is where it's at,but I was talking about all these so called ball's to wall's guy's who talk smack and don't run further than an eight mile,they need to grow some huevos and let it hang,hell mine's a circle boat and i've done ton's of bottom work to try to get it to hang out there and it's getting closer,but like T-Bag said, were just boy's from the south!! :D

CircleJerk
12-30-2002, 10:44 PM
I was referring to the old video of L.B. drags that showed a guy in a Sparticus Helmet being towed in his boat after breaking. I thought the boats name was the Trojan Ghost. Remember, I'm an old car racer and missed all the great boat races and I think it was one of Billys videos loaned to the Classic Club. No offense.

Jetboatguru
12-30-2002, 10:46 PM
Circle Jerk, I was referring to lake racing in general. I have much respect for you roundy round guys and I am the first one to run to watch you guys run. At the lake however, we drag race and hydros are ghetto. :D

smalls
12-30-2002, 10:47 PM
Jetboatguru:
Circle Jerk, I was referring to lake racing in general. I have much respect for you roundy round guys and I am the first one to run to watch you guys run. At the lake however, we drag race and hydros are ghetto. :D WORD!

cal***boat
12-30-2002, 10:48 PM
GURU, You still got your IHBA ride for 2003 ?

BILLY.B
12-30-2002, 10:49 PM
Rexone:
workin on it daily. yea i miss that boat. wish i could find it. that bastard would run hard through just about anything. :) Come on mike, like you have somthing better to do.Call me at work I have some questions for you. :)

Jetboatguru
12-30-2002, 10:49 PM
Yes I do. TAF

CircleJerk
12-30-2002, 10:50 PM
Billy, I knew what you meant. Where can I get some measurements on a properly set up Barron Sprint? Allen? I am taking too much flak about my ski boat! The v-drive is at 75 with a 10 degree strut. I probably need the dimentions for the strut location first. What do you think? Jerk formerly 'The Flying Snail' wink
[ December 30, 2002, 10:54 PM: Message edited by: CircleJerk ]

Rexone
12-30-2002, 10:50 PM
CircleJerk:
I was referring to the old video of L.B. drags that showed a guy in a Sparticus Helmet being towed in his boat after breaking. I thought the boats name was the Trojan Ghost. Remember, I'm an old car racer and missed all the great boat races and I think it was one of Billys videos loaned to the Classic Club. No offense. Very well coulda been...Rick Williams owned the boat when it raced, in fact the boat I bought was the 4th or 5th he had...had several drivers too. The ol feather or the sparticus deal what kind of the style back in the day.
Takes way more than that to offend me... :D i've been hangen out in the "jet boat forum" ya know tryen to esplain wuz up over there. eek! now ya talk about dudes that like to argue...holyshit... :D :D

BILLY.B
12-30-2002, 10:55 PM
Jetboatguru:
Circle Jerk, I was referring to lake racing in general. I have much respect for you roundy round guys and I am the first one to run to watch you guys run. At the lake however, we drag race and hydros are ghetto. :D T,that is what i've been trying to defend.Maybe it's that the hydro takes a while to get to speed,hence, longer time on screen! :D

cal***boat
12-30-2002, 10:58 PM
GURU, I was up at Bill Cooper`s in Redding a while back and bought a bunch of his top fuel parts he had and he said he was going to build a new boat and was looking for a driver. Well your name came up and he sure would be interested in you if you wanted the ride. (possiable TFH ride)
You might want to contact him if your interested.

BILLY.B
12-30-2002, 11:10 PM
smalls:
Billy, He waxed him. I watched the race :D T-bags boat has been 8.20 at ming it is a blown injected setup. He picked up a new ride and should do even better. You guys should come on up on Fathers day. THE PREACHER SAYS SO . Maybe we could do a NORCAL/SOCAL thing, I know you have your eye on that trophy eek! I think you would have a great time. It is a huge turn out. Circle racen would be a kick to watch in the cove. Just don't leave your shoes out at night :confused: Being from the south I don't know about the shoe deal what's that about? Tell preacher we plan on coming up for fathers day, but you know the old saying people plan-GOD laughs!! :cool: :cool:

Rexone
12-30-2002, 11:22 PM
Shit, I'm very disappointed. My popcorns gotten cold and I'm dumping it out. frown

Jetboatguru
12-30-2002, 11:23 PM
That would be interesting to say the least. Have him get ahold of me. I will talk to you about it on the 1st at CFW. Come by and introduce yourself.
Billy, We need to get together this year at CFW or The River. I want a ride in the bezer.

GofastRacer
12-31-2002, 06:42 AM
BILLY.B:
Jetboatguru:
You are right Billy B, The quarter mile is where it's at Thats not exactly what I mean't,running three laps at a time on a mile and two third's with eight k-boats at a time is where it's at,but I was talking about all these so called ball's to wall's guy's who talk smack and don't run further than an eight mile,they need to grow some huevos and let it hang,hell mine's a circle boat and i've done ton's of bottom work to try to get it to hang out there and it's getting closer,but like T-Bag said, were just boy's from the south!! :D Billy, WTF, what's this gettin closer stuff??, I saw you run that thing at Red Rock in Sep, best looking "K" I've seen in a long time, that thing was sweettt!!... :cool:

BILLY.B
12-31-2002, 06:44 AM
Jetboatguru:
Circle Jerk, I was referring to lake racing in general. I have much respect for you roundy round guys and I am the first one to run to watch you guys run. At the lake however, we drag race and hydros are ghetto. :D IF you were to drive a TFH I have a great name for it, :D GHETTO BLASTER, what do you think JBG?

BILLY.B
12-31-2002, 06:55 AM
Well thank you Go Fast.I have just been taking the boat apart slowly to try to improve on a few things,motor needs to be checked and I may move some stuff around to try to get the boat to sit quicker out of the gate,just alittle hard to get a biesemeyer to leave as hard as a runner bottom,but on the other hand its alot more fun to drive,RIGHT? :D

GofastRacer
12-31-2002, 07:05 AM
I hear ya, they are more fun to drive and they go even faster when you run in the shit!! :D

BILLY.B
12-31-2002, 07:08 AM
GofastRacer:
I hear ya, they are more fun to drive and they go even faster when you run in the shit!! :D Even more fun with the blower and injector, which brings me to my next question,how you lookin? :)

GofastRacer
12-31-2002, 07:36 AM
Yeah, I know, I know! :D I'm workin on it, I have to build a motor first, that limp dick piece of S**T that's in it now is definitly not blower material!! eek!

livin on the edge
12-31-2002, 07:42 AM
cal***boat:
Whats all this about Lowater ????
I haven`t seen steve in years since our drinkin days at THE BRICK & THE LAKEWOOD
Is he alive and still kickin ??? I have been wondering if i knew you and hell i guess i do. Click on enter here on the main page then click on sangsters orange hydro then you will see me at fathers day main photo. Wonder where all the flats were that weekend?

Bird Percher
12-31-2002, 08:59 AM
[ December 31, 2002, 09:00 AM: Message edited by: Bird Percher ]

Bird Percher
12-31-2002, 08:59 AM
[ December 31, 2002, 08:59 AM: Message edited by: Bird Percher ]

BILLY.B
12-31-2002, 05:17 PM
sangerster where are you?I thought you might help your fellow hydro partner out!Or are you just lurking in the shadow's after the TBT post? Hope not. eek!

Jetboatguru
12-31-2002, 05:29 PM
Billy, I think Sangster "sold out" Mr Livin on the edge and bailed to the lake. I think Livin on the edge needs to make an appearance and stop with the "I can't make it, I have a Malibu Barbie tea party to attend" excuse. Come on up let that Bezer rip.

LeE ss13
12-31-2002, 06:34 PM
Billy B., CircleJ., you guys know Truitt ??? As in Chicago Truitt B. ??? That Truitt I've know since '74 and the days of the late Bernie Buck. (My old ski racing days). Sold Truitt a Daytona 2 years ago. He still owes me a small V-Drive part I need to bug him about. I think the world, (especially of old circle boat guys), grows smaller.

BILLY.B
01-01-2003, 07:36 AM
LeE, same truitt, he's always wheeling and dealing those circle boats. I talk to him a couple of times a month so i'll mention the v-drive parts to him if you'd like. :cool:

LeE ss13
01-01-2003, 09:53 AM
Here's the boat I sold him about 6 years earlier at the first SS and IHBA Puddingstone Race. That floor delaminated (badly) so I took it to Pat's Fiberglass and they said it was hopeless and that maybe I should have taken it to Billy .Bs. ??? I sold it to Truitt less everything 2 years ago and he sold it to Dave R.
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Raceboat_Arenas/Circle_Racers/Daytona.JPG
Dave evidently works miracles ... here it is now.
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Raceboat_Arenas/Circle_Racers/Daytona-41.JPG

BILLY.B
01-01-2003, 11:07 AM
Dave does a nice job with those boat repairs, Truitt told me about that boat and I think dennis crashed it didnt he? but it was repaired and back out there running.

BILLY.B
01-01-2003, 05:00 PM
JBG, did you go to cfw? how did the flats fair against the hydros? and who's flatty ran some good #'s, just curious. :cool:

T-Bag
01-01-2003, 06:19 PM
BILLY.B:
JBG, did you go to cfw? how did the flats fair against the hydros? and who's flatty ran some good #'s, just curious. :cool: I did'nt mean to insulte you socal GUYS just a special realationship with Lowater. Long story, but I will say that if he had inj probs that day BRING IT ON fathers day is just around the corner. One more note sangsters hydro got SPANKED by MR FLYT RISK. congrats on the win. look forward to seein ya at CFW :D
[ January 01, 2003, 06:20 PM: Message edited by: T-Bag ]

Sangster
01-01-2003, 07:22 PM
T-Bag:
BILLY.B:
JBG, did you go to cfw? how did the flats fair against the hydros? and who's flatty ran some good #'s, just curious. :cool: I did'nt mean to insulte you socal GUYS just a special realationship with Lowater. Long story, but I will say that if he had inj probs that day BRING IT ON fathers day is just around the corner. One more note sangsters hydro got SPANKED by MR FLYT RISK. congrats on the win. look forward to seein ya at CFW :D T-bag...where were you hidin'.....It didn't look that way from spot19....We'll maybe a little...But being the Gentleman I am, I waited for Flyte to get back to his boat & got tired of waitin', so I left an 18 pack on the floor of his boat... Flyte good race... smile_sp

smalls
01-01-2003, 08:24 PM
BILLY.B:
smalls:
Billy, He waxed him. I watched the race :D T-bags boat has been 8.20 at ming it is a blown injected setup. He picked up a new ride and should do even better. You guys should come on up on Fathers day. THE PREACHER SAYS SO . Maybe we could do a NORCAL/SOCAL thing, I know you have your eye on that trophy eek! I think you would have a great time. It is a huge turn out. Circle racen would be a kick to watch in the cove. Just don't leave your shoes out at night :confused: Being from the south I don't know about the shoe deal what's that about? Tell preacher we plan on coming up for fathers day, but you know the old saying people plan-GOD laughs!! :cool: :cool: A certian dog likes pillaging. smile_sp

BILLY.B
01-02-2003, 07:26 AM
T-Bag:
BILLY.B:
JBG, did you go to cfw? how did the flats fair against the hydros? and who's flatty ran some good #'s, just curious. :cool: I did'nt mean to insulte you socal GUYS just a special realationship with Lowater. Long story, but I will say that if he had inj probs that day BRING IT ON fathers day is just around the corner. One more note sangsters hydro got SPANKED by MR FLYT RISK. congrats on the win. look forward to seein ya at CFW :D T-BAG,no insult taken just hav'in some fun starting shit, besides what good are these outings without picking on the hydro guy's, or as THE GURU say's GHEETO BOATS.I was just trying to get the story straight, but I have to admit Lowater run's the shit out of that hydro at needles, all the way to the sand bar and back, about 40 miles, and then makes passes until he can't see anymore. Me I'm out of fuel after 5 miles. :cool: :)