PDA

View Full Version : TV Reality Shows

Biglue
02-15-2006, 01:41 PM
Anyone else sick of them? All the hype and drama. Last night I was watching the tube and they announced another one on the way. God damn will there ever be any other real programming ever made? Just a rant.

Devilman
02-15-2006, 01:42 PM
Anyone else sick of them? All the hype and drama. Last night I was watching the tube and they announced another one on the way. God damn will there ever be any other real programming ever made? Just a rant.
What are you talkin about? Reality shows are as real as wrestling. Didn't you know that? :rolleyes:

Biglue
02-15-2006, 01:47 PM
What are you talkin about? Reality shows are as real as wrestling. Didn't you know that? :rolleyes:
I fokin hate them. The bachelor, the nanny the this the that. What happened to good ole comedy sitcoms or drama series?

Ziggy
02-15-2006, 01:50 PM
Yeah, bring back Hee-Haw............
now stop thread starting, this ain't ISL where you have 800 new threads daily :p :p :D

Biglue
02-15-2006, 01:52 PM
Yeah, bring back Hee-Haw............
now stop thread starting, this ain't ISL where you have 800 new threads daily :p :p :D
Yeah I know, but I'm trying. :D
Now stop jacking my thread. :crossx:

BajaMike
02-15-2006, 01:52 PM
I've never actually watched a whole show....but you know they are not really "reality shows". :idea:
Recently, the screen writers for the "reality shows" were about to go on strike because they are paid less then other screen writers......WAIT A MINUTE... :220v:
If the shows are "reality"....why do they need "SCREEN WRITERS"??? :confused: :confused: :confused:
:rollside:

Devilman
02-15-2006, 02:03 PM
I've never actually watched a whole show....but you know they are not really "reality shows". :idea:
Recently, the screen writers for the "reality shows" were about to go on strike because they are paid less then other screen writers......WAIT A MINUTE... :220v:
If the shows are "reality"....why do they need "SCREEN WRITERS"??? :confused: :confused: :confused:
:rollside:
Exactly. All those shows are a set-up. :boxed: