PDA

View Full Version : Maps With Cove Name Needed For Mead Mohave And Havasu

meaniam
06-28-2007, 07:57 AM
i will be at all 3 lakes and wondering where people will be. plus i am not at all familiar with the names of coves. i think the only 3 i know are cottonwood, telephone, and copper canyon.
would like to find some cool fun things to see and do at mead. sounding like a chance of some weather on the river ths next week

phebus
06-28-2007, 08:02 AM
i will be at all 3 lakes and wondering where people will be. plus i am not at all familiar with the names of coves. i think the only 3 i know are cottonwood, telephone, and copper canyon.
would like to find some cool fun things to see and do at mead. sounding like a chance of some weather on the river ths next week
Yep, there will be weather. Hotter then a firecracker, and dryer then a popcorn fart. :D
West Marine here in Havasu has plasticized waterproof maps of Mead, Mohave, Havasu, Powell, etc., and I assume other West Marines will have them as well.

meaniam
06-28-2007, 08:09 AM
ill do a search for one in vegas.
they said last night monsoons may becomming for the week. are they wrong:D

Outnumbered
06-28-2007, 08:10 AM
http://www.riverlakes.com/Default.htm

phebus
06-28-2007, 08:13 AM
The weather guy on the news last night talked about how the monsoonal flow hadn't set up yet, and we were a couple weeks out from getting any thunderstorms on the west side of the state.

meaniam
06-28-2007, 08:27 AM
we all know how california weather men are. raining and they would say sunshine

edog_103
06-28-2007, 01:02 PM
A co by the name of Fish n map co. I have one for Havasu up to Laughlin then from Parker to Yuma. It shows cove and a topo of the depth.